PDA

View Full Version : HA HA!! Check this out!

Krupski
07-23-2010, 09:21 AM
Hey everyone! A friend of mine discovered my temp board. He's not a "gun person", nor is he anti... he's neutral about it. Anyway, here's the email I got from him:

To: <xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: three dog?

You put up a msg board? Looks nice, but the guys on there are infantile!
Infantile!!! BWAHAHAAA!!! :yeah:

AKTexas
07-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Hey everyone! A friend of mine discovered my temp board. He's not a "gun person", nor is he anti... he's neutral about it. Anyway, here's the email I got from him:

Infantile!!! BWAHAHAAA!!! :yeah:

Tell him he can suck a fat dick!

Krupski
07-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Tell him he can suck a fat dick!

Nah... can't do that. He's a good friend of mine and he's not the kind to appreciate "roadhouse" style humor. :)

AKTexas
07-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Nah... can't do that. He's a good friend of mine and he's not the kind to appreciate "roadhouse" style humor. :)

Send him here I'll tell him myself.

Moebrown20
07-23-2010, 11:30 AM
Send him here I'll tell him myself.

1+
I'll even remove the humor.

AKTexas
07-23-2010, 11:47 AM
HA! I was being serious.Infantile this :countdown:

Goodman
07-23-2010, 01:43 PM

Is this someone from work? I've got an idea there would be a large number of people there that would NEVER 'get it'.... either the Roadhouse OR Gunsnet in general.

Krupski
07-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Is this someone from work? I've got an idea there would be a large number of people there that would NEVER 'get it'.... either the Roadhouse OR Gunsnet in general.

I'm beginning to think that it's the "normal" people who don't "get" the Roadhouse...

Moebrown20
07-23-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm beginning to think that it's the "normal" people who don't "get" the Roadhouse...

Are you saying the RH is above normal comprehension ???

Krupski
07-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Are you saying the RH is above normal comprehension ???

No, I'm saying, frankly, that the "Roadhouse way" is immature, infantile and, to me, not entertaining. Whether that makes me "above" or "below" someone else I have no idea (nor is it the point).

During the downtime, we got a rare and quite interesting look at the makeup of Gunsnet "people". As soon as they could, they segregated themselves basically into two groups... The "Normal" people and the "Roadhouse" people.

The "Roadhouse" on my temp board was rather dead. It was mostly used to post NSFW pictures. Very little activity was real "Roadhouse".

I wish I knew more about psychology, because this would be a VERY interesting study in group dynamics.

crapshoot
07-23-2010, 03:16 PM
No, I'm saying, frankly, that the "Roadhouse way" is immature, infantile and, to me, not entertaining. Whether that makes me "above" or "below" someone else I have no idea (nor is it the point).

During the downtime, we got a rare and quite interesting look at the makeup of Gunsnet "people". As soon as they could, they segregated themselves basically into two groups... The "Normal" people and the "Roadhouse" people.

The "Roadhouse" on my temp board was rather dead. It was mostly used to post NSFW pictures. Very little activity was real "Roadhouse".

I wish I knew more about psychology, because this would be a VERY interesting study in group dynamics.

Maybe you don't understand it because your having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that your a douche.

Krupski
07-23-2010, 03:16 PM
Maybe you don't understand it because your having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that your a douche.

New word? What happened to "kook"? I was kinda getting used to it.

cciota
07-23-2010, 03:25 PM

Just great! I just spewed beer all over my keyboard.:yeah:

AKTexas
07-23-2010, 03:26 PM

What drew me to your forum was the format not the so called normal people.

We used the roadhouse for nfsw pics but had no issue telling one another to eat dick on the other sub forums.