PDA

View Full Version : So, now what do you think will happen?

O.S.O.K.
07-23-2010, 01:52 PM
In the next 5 years...

cciota
07-23-2010, 01:58 PM
I think it really depends on what outcome is in November. If the Dems and the messiah continues to have free reign, were screwed. If the Reps don't pull thier heads out of the asses, were screwed! Not very promising. At the rate things are going , I think it will be somewhere between choice 3 and 4.

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-23-2010, 02:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpmx-gRmPd8

cciota
07-23-2010, 02:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpmx-gRmPd8

That's a dangerous combination, a retard and a video camera.

Sidartha
07-23-2010, 03:04 PM
In my opinion we now stand on a razors edge and it will take a true disaster to break the American system.
For example,
If the Republicans retake some seats in Congress then the system will stabilize and regrow. The rate of that regrowth will depend on the specific policies undertaken.

If on the other hand.
Say, the Caldera(Super Volcano) under Yellowstone Nat'l Park erupts suddenly then it will blow so much ash and dirt into the atmosphere that it will block out the sun over most of the Midwest and, if it's growing season, will destroy the crops in the fields.
The famine coupled with the truly epic levels of destruction on top of public panic would overwhelm the government and then it's a free for all and we're all in the shit.
But that may happen tomorrow or it may not happen for a hundred years. The same for an Asteroid or a Nuclear Terrorist attack or an Alien Invasion.

I think that the Republicans will retake a large number of seats and that this (re)growth will be more rapid than not. That's why I'm the lone optimist in your poll.

As for an unpredictable disaster? Well that's why I own so many guns.:shootski:

HDR
07-23-2010, 03:47 PM
As he has done so well in the past with predictions; I'll go with Gerald Celente.

Gerald Celente, the CEO of Trends Research Institute, is renowned for his accuracy in predicting fut ure world and economic events, which will send a chill down your spine considering what he told Fox News this week.

Celente says that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.

"We're going to see the end of the retail Christmas....we're going to see a fundamental shift take place....putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree," said Celente, adding that the situation would be "worse than the great depression".

"America's going to go through a transition the likes of which no one is prepared for," said Celente, noting that people's refusal to acknowledge that America was even in a recession highlights how big a problem denial is in being ready for the true scale of the crisis.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2132164/posts

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-23-2010, 04:42 PM
As he has done so well in the past with predictions; I'll go with Gerald Celente.

"And the crime is going to be a lot worse than it was before because in the last 1929 Depression, people’s minds weren’t wrecked on all these modern drugs – over-the-counter drugs, or crystal meth or whatever it might be. So, you have a huge underclass of very desperate people with their minds chemically blown beyond anybody’s comprehension."

Right Gerald. All those drugs and WORSE were legaly sold over the couter to anybody who asked in 1929.

I can't take the guy seriously if his knowledge of history is so off.

O.S.O.K.
07-23-2010, 06:03 PM
That's a dangerous combination, a retard and a video camera.

What else would you expect from DrGonzo?

------------

The point is, we now have more information. Things are definately FUBAR. The question is, just what does this current situation mean for the next 5 years - in the member's opinion.

Attention hores notwithstanding.

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-23-2010, 06:40 PM
What else would you expect from DrGonzo?

A retard with a computer?

HDR
07-23-2010, 07:09 PM
I can't take the guy seriously if his knowledge of history is so off.

Read how many times he has been correct with his predictions; then decide.

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Read how many times he has been correct with his predictions; then decide.
Well, his track record is impressive. I just took issue with the medication statement. There were probably more people on hard drugs in 1929, since even the cough syrup of the time was loaded with opiates and THC. I mean, Coca Cola had Cocaine in it! :O (1929 was the last year they used trace amounts in the recipe)

HDR
07-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Well, his track record is impressive. I just took issue with the medication statement. There were probably more people on hard drugs in 1929, since even the cough syrup of the time was loaded with opiates and THC. I mean, Coca Cola had Cocaine in it! :O (1929 was the last year they used trace amounts in the recipe)

I thought Celente was glorified prison planet material also.

IMO, it doesn't have anything to do with legalized drugs and it has everything to do with people. Back then people didn't lock their doors and if they did; all you needed was a skeleton key. The change is in people not being as honest and ethical.

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 11:27 AM
I think when you see his track record, its mostly the "macro" predictions that are being talked about. That is, he is right about the overall picture but not all fo the details.

But then, how could he be right about everything - if he were, we'd know nothing about him other than he's the richest man on the planet....

As to where we are headed short-run, I think a lot depends on exactly what we elect in November and exactly what they do. Will they shut down all of the marxist BS by defunding it? Will they begin to make the drastic reforms that we need?

If they don't, and its pretty much just stall for two more years but do nothing to really stop the measures in the healthscare, and finacial "reform" bills, increasing taxes and quelling job growth - then I think it will be at least be very severe recession, etc. - and I think we are at a point where the next level is a very distinct possbility - like 30% probability or more. Any major world or domestic event will push us over the edge.

I hope we get a good crop of Constitutionaist, reform-minded people hired this fall.

ubersoldate
07-24-2010, 11:36 AM
NOTHING. I remember this same thread the first month Obama took office, and so many people said it would be a WAR if he did anything anti American as a president.
I said no one would do anything.

Well the dimwit has a long list of anti american things he has done now, and not one person has done anything, no revolutions that so many tea party people told me would for sure happen.

HDR
07-24-2010, 11:38 AM
Predicting financial failures, the fall of the USSR and the Israeli wars was pretty good. He has had more hits than anyone I've heard of and his picks were clear unlike Nostradamus. LOL

For the short run to be a value added any change of power would require undoing a lot of laws, regulations and figure out a way to start paying down the 0bama tab. We need fiscal conservatives in power; people who don't spend what they don't have to buy what they can't afford. Right now the same crew who manufactured the housing meltdown are still in power.

HDR
07-24-2010, 11:41 AM
NOTHING. I remember this same thread the first month Obama took office, and so many people said it would be a WAR if he did anything anti American as a president.
I said no one would do anything.

you should have said nothing but talk..

:hi: uber..

Well the dimwit has a long list of anti american things he has done now, and not one person has done anything, no revolutions that so many tea party people told me would for sure happen.

I don't want to see war in our nation; however, the revolutionaries need to either shit or get off the porcelin pot.

ubersoldate
07-24-2010, 11:43 AM
you should have said nothing but talk..

:hi: uber..

I don't want to see war in our nation; however, the revolutionaries need to either shit or get off the porcelin pot.

Couldnt agree more.
And Damn good to see ya Top! Hope all is well out there with you and yours!

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Nothing in the realm of "political" violence has been done. And you were right Uber. But perhaps that's because so much in the realm of political action has been done. I for one have said all along that this is what I personally want and prefer. Violent revolution is after all, a last resort and to be avoided.

We've seen things like a Republican replace Teddy Kennedy. That was amazing! This has been the rule thus far in special elections. The polls are also very encouraging. And we are seeing the marxists being held to task over things like the black panther voter intimdation scandal. Look at Arizona!!! God Bless Arizona! That is even more encouraging.

Given that 99% of the population does not want violence (there's always the 1% who do...) it's not surprising that none has erupted given the "positive" trend in political activism. More and more people seem to be paying attention and "getting it".

So, I hope you continue to be right with your prediction - for the right reason.

HDR
07-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Couldnt agree more.
And Damn good to see ya Top! Hope all is well out there with you and yours!

We usually do agree..

Damn good to see you also; how is the family??

ubersoldate
07-24-2010, 12:12 PM
We usually do agree..

Damn good to see you also; how is the family??
Both boys are HUGE, growing up so fast!

HDR
07-24-2010, 06:46 PM
Both boys are HUGE, growing up so fast!

That is good to hear, I guess you've noticed the only bad part is time will go too fast.

Huge, you know I sort of figured they'd be little like you. :laugh:

Grandson is a defensive tackle; over 200 pounds and he can press his weight. Yup, he is dainty and petite just like me..

American Rage
07-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Deep economic depression, runaway inflation, massive riots and starvation, marshal law

This gets my vote.

Rage

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 07:14 PM
I guess the poll shows what would be defined as "economic uncertainty" :terminator:

HDR
07-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Deep economic depression, runaway inflation, massive riots and starvation, marshal law

This gets my vote.

Rage

If we don't change course.

The catalyst will be when food runs short. An empty belly makes for angry people.

mrkalashnikov
07-25-2010, 12:00 PM
I voted scenario # 2, but if our economy stalls/stagnates further and we have another huge round of mortgage defaults & business layoffs, that could change everything...for the worse.

swampdragon
07-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Hard to say for sure.

I'm buying food and bullets all the same though.

O.S.O.K.
07-26-2010, 09:33 AM
Hard to say for sure.

I'm buying food and bullets all the same though.

Yep, while I hope for the best, I'm making "common sense" preps - that is, buying/storing stuff that will be good to have regardless. You might call them "conservative" preps.

The thing is, the more you look into the details of our situation, the more evident it becomes that we are standing in a tar pit and if we don't do something to get out of it, we're going to be sucked down into it...

justinsaneok
07-28-2010, 03:26 AM
In my opinion we now stand on a razors edge and it will take a true disaster to break the American system.
For example,
If the Republicans retake some seats in Congress then the system will stabilize and regrow. The rate of that regrowth will depend on the specific policies undertaken.

If on the other hand.
Say, the Caldera(Super Volcano) under Yellowstone Nat'l Park erupts suddenly then it will blow so much ash and dirt into the atmosphere that it will block out the sun over most of the Midwest and, if it's growing season, will destroy the crops in the fields.
The famine coupled with the truly epic levels of destruction on top of public panic would overwhelm the government and then it's a free for all and we're all in the shit.
But that may happen tomorrow or it may not happen for a hundred years. The same for an Asteroid or a Nuclear Terrorist attack or an Alien Invasion.

I think that the Republicans will retake a large number of seats and that this (re)growth will be more rapid than not. That's why I'm the lone optimist in your poll.

As for an unpredictable disaster? Well that's why I own so many guns.:shootski:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo6GttEf-ks

justinsaneok
07-28-2010, 03:31 AM
I doesn't take much to make a volcano blow its top. Some rich people are planning on a good place to hide . LOOk up the new denver airport. If things are not all screwed up by then. I'm sure powerful men will make it sure it happens. Population control and all.

chiak47
07-28-2010, 03:53 AM

How is the party of saviors going to dig us out of our debt load?

Republicans=borrow and spend

Mother fuck the republican party.

Paladin
07-28-2010, 04:10 AM
In the next 5 years...

I try to discipline my head not to think about what might happen. I'm a terrible guesser.

I only think about what could happen. Basically there are three scenarios. Listed in descending order of hardest to prepare for; easiest-6 to 9 month period of time where one must provide all basic systems of support (energy, medicine, security, energy, etc.) due to complete socio-economic collapse, next difficult-global, thermonuclear war, most difficult-a draconian totalitarian government develops that has managed put off disaster at the expense of personal liberties (this is the real bitch)

Pragmatically, I have developed and implemented a long term plan (for a while now) to deal with all three according to most urgent need based on my ability to progress. For example, location, location, location... 10 years ago I moved to SW OR, an area that is expected to receive "some" fallout every 50 global thermonuclear wars (slightly less than 2% chance). I live more than a tank of gas away from a major city, the community is about 3K in population and can form a cohesive, self sufficient enclave, not too big, not too small. The State has no real expectation of national leadership. OR is an "open carry" state. There is no single major industry that dominates the local economy. There are a diversity of crops & ranches sufficient in production to feed ourselves. The area is rich in fish and game. And many other important considerations.

I mentioned location as an easy way to demonstrate that regardless of one's considered opinion about what might happen, thoughtful step planning can largely deal with all three scenarios.

Actually, the first 5 steps taken can prepare one rather cheaply and effectively for nearly 90% preparedness.

And don't be slow to improvise. For instance, two years ago I finally noticed that there are a basic shitload of survivalists in my area (wonder why). Additionally, there are a whole lot of Mormons too (all of them with a bunch of food and supplies). I put two & two together and approached the Mormon Bishop here asking if I could have a list of the folks that attend all over SW OR. He asked me why. I told him I wanted to sell the list to all the survivalists (who usually have more guns than they need and not near enough food and supplies). I offered him 20% of the take. My luck the guy turns out to be somewhat less than capitalistic and an absolutely humorless little man...

Burn baby burn.

rshaneck2002
07-28-2010, 06:24 AM
[QUOTE=HDR;7130]That is good to hear, I guess you've noticed the only bad part is time will go too fast.

Huge, you know I sort of figured they'd be little like you. :laugh:

Grandson is a defensive tackle; over 200 pounds and he can press his weight. Yup, he is dainty and petite just like me..[/

rshaneck2002
07-28-2010, 06:31 AM
Yeah, we replaced teddy with another rino,hell he votes with the dems 90% of the time from what i have observed. This Nov will decide this country for the next 50 to 70 yrs and these young fools believe its all for no cost,until their 40 or older then reality sets in. 2.5 yrs of unemployment,you have to be joking,renamed welfare check after 21 wks,nuff said.

O.S.O.K.
07-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Interesting Paladin about the location.

I, like most here that are not retired, need to base our location on many factors including wether or not we can earn a viable income in the area.

I live in Texas.

The one thing about Texas is that we have a history of independence - more so than any other state really in that it is a history that is very much still alive.

If things go way south, the chance that Texas will declare itself independent once again and reform the republic goes way up. There will be so many benefits to doing so that I think it will most likey happen.

A good solid Texas Republic would be a good place to be in a SHTF world...

And when I say "Texas Republic", keep in mind that this may geographically include what is now Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana.... more?

--------

And its interesting to note that we have a perfect bell curve with the current selection on the poll. Most people see some shit coming down - much much more so than just two years ago. So much has happened in those two years - so much negative...

Paladin
07-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Interesting Paladin about the location...I live in Texas...The one thing about Texas is that we have a history of independence ...

Yeah, I lived in San Antonio for three years after I ETSd and was stationed for at Ft. Head for two. My Mom's side of the family is from Texas. Daddy used to live in Plano. Have good friends there. When we were looking to relocate, we gave real consideration to Wimberly in the hill country north west of San Marcos.

Do me a favor and say hello to all of my ex-wives in the state.

O.S.O.K.
07-28-2010, 01:34 PM
"All my X's live in Texas"

AKTexas
07-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I lived in San Antonio for three years after I ETSd and was stationed for at Ft. Head for two. My Mom's side of the family is from Texas. Daddy used to live in Plano. Have good friends there. When we were looking to relocate, we gave real consideration to Wimberly in the hill country north west of San Marcos.

Do me a favor and say hello to all of my ex-wives in the state.

Wimberly is beautiful but hippy central.San Marcos is not so much better either.I'm more inclined to Fredricksburg or Kerrville.

Say hello to your own ex's I don't even want to talk to mine much.

Paladin
07-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Wimberly is beautiful but hippy central.San Marcos is not so much better either.I'm more inclined to Fredricksburg or Kerrville...

Fredericksberg, yeah. I wonder how much Lukenbach has changed since the late 60s, early 70s? Sure enough Hondo Crouch can't still be alive.

Used to go see a square headed little girl down in Panna Maria. Wasn't much of a place back then had a post office if I recall. Hard working folks. Mostly Pollocks. Good folks. Lost an upper incisor to square headed little girl's brother who put the shot for A&M one Saturday night at the waterin' hole. When the term "White Power" is used, I think of him...

AKTexas
07-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Fredericksberg, yeah. I wonder how much Lukenbach has changed since the late 60s, early 70s? Sure enough Hondo Crouch can't still be alive.

Used to go see a square headed little girl down in Panna Maria. Wasn't much of a place back then had a post office if I recall. Hard working folks. Mostly Pollocks. Good folks. Lost an upper incisor to square headed little girl's brother who put the shot for A&M one Saturday night at the waterin' hole. When the term "White Power" is used, I think of him...

Hondo is up to at least 4 lights on the main drag.I pass through on my way to Del Rio.

L1A1Rocker
07-28-2010, 08:39 PM
I think in the next year we will have armed militia engaged in firefights with drug smugglers in AZ. The feds will seek criminal charges against them and it will get really nasty when AZ puts them into protection.

O.S.O.K.
07-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Barry thinks he's Abraham Lincoln and the illegals are slaves and he's going to be the great emancipator - come hell or high water.

He knows that they are the key to his survival as the new dear leader of the people's rebulic of north america.

This all may very well blow up into civil war.

Paladin
07-28-2010, 09:08 PM
I think in the next year we will have armed militia engaged in firefights with drug smugglers in AZ. The feds will seek criminal charges against them and it will get really nasty when AZ puts them into protection.

Maybe AZ will do the right thing and issue private letters of marque...

O.S.O.K.
07-28-2010, 09:15 PM
wikipedia: "As used in this context, marque is likely a derivation of a German word meaning "border" (Mark), and a "letter of marque and reprisal" would involve permission to cross an international border to effect a reprisal (take some action against an attack or injury) authorized by an issuing jurisdiction to conduct reprisal operations outside its borders."

I'd heard the term before but couldn't remember the definition...

I don't believe that a state has the power to issue such letters. This is a right reserved for the federal govt.

I think what we need is for the Sheriff's of the respective counties to deputize the militiamen. They are "the" authority in their counties...

Paladin
07-29-2010, 12:45 AM
wikipedia: "As used in this context, marque is likely a derivation of a German word meaning "border" (Mark), and a "letter of marque and reprisal" would involve permission to cross an international border to effect a reprisal (take some action against an attack or injury) authorized by an issuing jurisdiction to conduct reprisal operations outside its borders."

I'd heard the term before but couldn't remember the definition...

I don't believe that a state has the power to issue such letters. This is a right reserved for the federal govt.

I think what we need is for the Sheriff's of the respective counties to deputize the militiamen. They are "the" authority in their counties...

The local posse is a great idea.

Actually, there is historical precedent for sovereign states to issue letters of marque privately. I believe a case can be made for the "territorial buffer" of border states in the US. Hot pursuit, in other words. This has historically been born out internationally by the world court (which supersedes US federal authority) as long as both parties in the conflict are not recognized by their respective nation states as extensions of authority. Based on old laws surrounding piracy I believe.

At any rate, vigilantism would be premature at this point.

Paladin
07-29-2010, 12:48 AM
Ohmagosh! I just noticed I'm a senior member. Admin must have figured out how old I am. I wonder if they cross-check with AARP membership...

O.S.O.K.
07-29-2010, 09:02 AM
You have an aarp membership? You commie! :slap:

Paladin
07-29-2010, 10:53 AM
You have an aarp membership? You commie! :slap:

No AARP membership. If I had qualified 30 years ago, OK. Not now though...

az_paul
08-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Gerry Celente has been pretty accurate, so I'm going with his thoughts and hope it's not as bad.

We're in Northwestern Arizona and doing basic, common sense preparations.

Sr Wing Commander
08-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Interesting Paladin about the location.

I, like most here that are not retired, need to base our location on many factors including wether or not we can earn a viable income in the area.

I live in Texas.

The one thing about Texas is that we have a history of independence - more so than any other state really in that it is a history that is very much still alive.

If things go way south, the chance that Texas will declare itself independent once again and reform the republic goes way up. There will be so many benefits to doing so that I think it will most likey happen.

A good solid Texas Republic would be a good place to be in a SHTF world...

And when I say "Texas Republic", keep in mind that this may geographically include what is now Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana.... more?

--------

And its interesting to note that we have a perfect bell curve with the current selection on the poll. Most people see some shit coming down - much much more so than just two years ago. So much has happened in those two years - so much negative...

Yes, as an Okie I hate to say it....but if Texas goes, I really kind of think Oklahoma goes too; our economy is pretty tied into TEXAS..Possibly some of the surrounding states as well. The oil/gas/and wheat in OK/TX would make a pretty strong little country. Just not sure how we defend it if the Feds take all the federal troops/equipment out.

swampdragon
08-01-2010, 03:10 AM
Ohmagosh! I just noticed I'm a senior member. Admin must have figured out how old I am. I wonder if they cross-check with AARP membership...

Senior Member just means you have a shriveled wrinkly pod.

Maser**
08-01-2010, 03:19 AM
Whatever happens we need to keep our clips loaded all the time.

swampdragon
08-01-2010, 03:58 AM
I don't own any guns that use clips.

Paladin
08-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Whatever happens we need to keep our clips loaded all the time.

Clips? You got a Garand?

Paladin
08-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Senior Member just means you have a shriveled wrinkly pod.

Hey Sampy, can you use wrinkly-pod in a sentence for definition purposes?

"Well, there I was, with a good stock weld on my wrinkly-pod, when the damned thing commenced a shrivelin' and..."

HDR
08-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Actually, there is historical precedent for sovereign states to issue letters of marque privately. I believe a case can be made for the "territorial buffer" of border states in the US. Hot pursuit, in other words. This has historically been born out internationally by the world court (which supersedes US federal authority) as long as both parties in the conflict are not recognized by their respective nation states as extensions of authority. Based on old laws surrounding piracy I believe.

I am not sure the World court has revoked the letter of marque. Hot pursuit means not being required to stop when in hot pursuit just because the criminal crossed the line of jurisdiction.

I disagree world court trumps our sovereignty because it implies the World Court can override our inalienable rights the same as our own courts do so often.

At any rate, vigilantism would be premature at this point.

What about citizen's arrest?

Millions of illegals arrested by citizens and turned over to the authorities would be a great gift idea for 0bama's court system.

O.S.O.K.
08-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Yes, as an Okie I hate to say it....but if Texas goes, I really kind of think Oklahoma goes too; our economy is pretty tied into TEXAS..Possibly some of the surrounding states as well. The oil/gas/and wheat in OK/TX would make a pretty strong little country. Just not sure how we defend it if the Feds take all the federal troops/equipment out.

I believe I've seen stats that show that in and of itself, Texas is the 10th largest economy in the world. With 20 million Texans and all of the resources contained wholey in Texas, we could easily stand as our own country. Add the surrounding states, and you really get a viable country - and as to the federal "holdings", I'd suggest that the new Republic, seeing the writting on the wall would've prepared and made plans to confiscate all of it for the creation on the new Republic's defense forces. Not hard to do really as the military personnel would most likely prefer to become citizens of the new Texas Republic (or whatever it would be called). A savy Governor would have everything in place before making any kind of declaration independence and forming the new government.

Keep in mind that this new republic would declare a new economy, currency, etc. - and take on none of the debt that the USA has amassed. That would be the biggest point of contention.

Paladin
08-01-2010, 01:22 PM
...I disagree world court trumps our sovereignty because it implies the World Court can override our inalienable rights the same as our own courts do so often..

Right, world court does not trump US sovereignty. I was meaning with regards happenings outside US borders regarding hostilities. Trying to point out that world court might sanction AZ to issue letters of marque to pursue into mejico regardless of US law (not that AZ would care all that much). And in the current climate, world court might do so just to spite the US. I really don't have any love of world court or much respect.

Paladin
08-01-2010, 01:25 PM
I believe I've seen stats that show that in and of itself, Texas is the 10th largest economy in the world. With 20 million Texans and all of the resources contained wholey in Texas, we could easily stand as our own country. Add the surrounding states, and you really get a viable country - and as to the federal "holdings", I'd suggest that the new Republic, seeing the writting on the wall would've prepared and made plans to confiscate all of it for the creation on the new Republic's defense forces. Not hard to do really as the military personnel would most likely prefer to become citizens of the new Texas Republic (or whatever it would be called). A savy Governor would have everything in place before making any kind of declaration independence and forming the new government.

Keep in mind that this new republic would declare a new economy, currency, etc. - and take on none of the debt that the USA has amassed. That would be the biggest point of contention.

Y'all better have your immigration policy in place. Riff raff like me here in Oregon would probably head your way. Hopefully The New Republic of Texas would honor CSA script. My family kept all their's.

O.S.O.K.
08-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Well if it ever comes to it, I'd hope that the new Repulic would be a magnet for all true Americans.

This would be like West and East Germany - and the results over time would be the same.

swampdragon
08-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Well if it ever comes to it, I'd hope that the new Repulic would be a magnet for all true Americans.

This would be like West and East Germany - and the results over time would be the same.

Except you'd need to build more walls...and hopefully keep the Southern one up forever.

HDR
08-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Right, world court does not trump US sovereignty. I was meaning with regards happenings outside US borders regarding hostilities. Trying to point out that world court might sanction AZ to issue letters of marque to pursue into mejico regardless of US law (not that AZ would care all that much). And in the current climate, world court might do so just to spite the US. I really don't have any love of world court or much respect.

We don't need the world court to do that either. As all that would happen is illegals being sent back across the border there isn't anything here for the world court to decide.

Warlord
08-01-2010, 05:01 PM

Said it once will say it again. If the baloon goes up and Texas declares it's independence I'm going to Texas with all my shit! I feel where I am (Massachusetts) there is no hope at all, this dung heap can fall into the ocean as far as I'm concerned.
Not many "real Americans" are hear worth a shit any how, it is a lost cause. Only hope now is an armed uprising to restore the state to respect and to obey the constitution. Or just leave it to fucking rot in it's own self created liberal shit hole.

Other than that I have no thoughts on the matter :rant:

Paladin
08-01-2010, 05:20 PM
We don't need the world court to do that either. As all that would happen is illegals being sent back across the border there isn't anything here for the world court to decide.

Right. Never said we needed it. Mentioning the world court is now officially a trigger. Let me end it with, fuck the world court. Need to reply to that. LOL.

Mac_Muz
08-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Like others it depends on November's outcome. Then if the chosen one can somehow give amnesty to the illegals.

We must not forget it was Bill Clinton who sold us out to Red China, that GWB didn't do squat but add to the problem, and now the chump in charge is a great follow up act. 20 years with no real President is gonna hurt.

There will be new voters this year, who never knew squat, but for Power, Greed, and Corruption.

In short my answer is I don't know.

I am sick of both parties. I see Repubs as no better than the DamnnedOcrates. Both make me sick, we have arrived to a time nearing biblical proprotions like the Fall of Rome.

This idea of the Govt being elite must end, and if not the USA will end. The time to be a real public servant has come, but if no one takes that Bull by the Horns we are doomed.

November should be telling.

O.S.O.K.
08-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Yes.

And we've all seen the reports about how the admininstration (forget which department) is considering just declaring a defacto amnesty for illegals.

If they do this and they get the vote... people are going to be PISSED.

All that we have at the moment to peacably fight is the vote. And if they screw with that... the game changes.

Mac_Muz
08-04-2010, 08:47 PM
11+ million is a lot of illegal voters for sure, and a act of high treason if made so called legal. I wouldn't know what comes between protest and bullets, but i wonder if taxes could be used to force a hand with less violence.

If i understand, at the stroke of Midnight Jan 1st 2011 the tax games go out the window in any favor of we the people, not that we are favored very well as it is.

That in itself is yet another OT problem. These days it appears as we are flooded with mulitple problems in a days time, and i can't begin to keep up and be aware.

Since there is no excuse to not know the LAW and who the hell can know the law when 25,000 page books are printed that not even the Judges can understand become law and congress just writes more law.

I am about ready to deal with about the first 10 laws and say to hell with the rest.

I have said before and have always wondered if the common man would become a criminal in this country for no real crime other than being politically incorrect, and it looks like I just might find out.

hawk1911
08-04-2010, 09:37 PM
If the tide doesnt roll our way come November then I will really start the stocking up on everything and put the tin foil hat on because I dont think the country can survive as is/was with 4 to 6 more years of this.

El Jefe
08-05-2010, 03:54 PM
If the tide doesnt roll our way come November then I will really start the stocking up on everything and put the tin foil hat on because I dont think the country can survive as is/was with 4 to 6 more years of this.

Well, I'm sure the Dems are going to take a beating, but if they're simply replaced by Rino's that isn't going to fix what needs fixing. It'd be like only being thrown off a 500' cliff vs a 1000' cliff.

NRAJOE
08-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Continued recession, very slow recovery

sisyphus
08-07-2010, 12:19 AM
............. I told him I wanted to sell the list to all the survivalists (who usually have more guns than they need and not near enough food and supplies).

I've heard from pretty good sources that the highest percentage of Mormons with any real food or preps stored is under 15%. Some of the ones I know are pretty clueless about pending future calamities, but others are as up on their defensive tools as they are in prepping to keep their family from starving or from being harmed. I wouldn't count on every sheep to be so easily shorn, brother.

O.S.O.K.
08-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Well, I'm sure the Dems are going to take a beating, but if they're simply replaced by Rino's that isn't going to fix what needs fixing. It'd be like only being thrown off a 500' cliff vs a 1000' cliff.

That's the way I look at it too. We need some real firebrands in office. People willing to give their all to effect reform - real reform. Not BS placating lies and bandaids.