PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Sig Sauer P229

Broondog
12-20-2010, 12:09 AM
i have for sale in Missouri one Sig Sauer Model P229 in 9mm Luger. this pistol has pretty low miles on it with maybe 600rds downrange. hell it's barely broken in!

features include a DA/SA DAK 6.5lb trigger, 2 tone finish with a natural stainless slide and black hardcoat anodized frame, SIGLITE night sights and an integrated rail. i installed a Hogue grip system on it but i will include the factory grip panels. this pistol also comes with seven 13rd mags (5 are Sig mags, 2 are Promags), a Blackhawk CQC Level 2 retention holster (paddle and belt mounts), factory case with all the goodies (manual, catalog, factory cable lock, trial lube and the ever popular "Got Sig?" sticker).

what more could you ask for? this pistol is cherry! it's like you bought it new and didn't even have to search for any of the extra goodies.

payment by USPS money order only please. please make sure your FFL takes shipments from private citizens. if not i will have to add $25 for my FFL to ship it out.

asking $750 SHIPPED! it's a helluva deal and you know you want it! if you want more pics or have questions, just ask.

y'all know the drill......first "i'll take it" post followed by a PM gets the goods.

thanks for looking!

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii365/broondog007/sig-1.jpg

Broondog
02-08-2011, 11:30 PM
:bump:

Broondog
04-07-2011, 11:42 AM
:bump: :bump:

bigsnoz
04-29-2011, 01:56 AM
Just to pop in, this is a GREAT pistol! One of the smoothest you will ever shoot.