PDA

View Full Version : I like this guy

Mark Ducati
12-20-2010, 02:10 PM
This guy has a couple hundred preparedness videos on youtube... he's a big 'ol fat dorky redneck... but once you get past that, he actually does have some useful stuff in his videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8xlJyiwBEg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0-UYcR2tEs&feature=channel

I like this guy, he makes me laugh... I've been watching his videos at lunchtime.

arcangel
12-20-2010, 06:33 PM
I've seen a a few of his videos, and so far he seems ok, unlike the mall ninja dudes.

aliceinchains
12-20-2010, 07:19 PM
I've seen a a few of his videos, and so far he seems ok, unlike the mall ninja dudes.

A down to earth type of man?

AKTexas
12-20-2010, 07:26 PM
He said a head shot?How about a gut shot?Not too hard to hit that since the vest only covers about a quarter of his front.

Funny video,better than that Tex douche and nutfancy.

American Rage
12-20-2010, 08:40 PM
He ain't bad at all.

Rage

HDR
12-21-2010, 06:11 AM
He said a head shot?How about a gut shot?Not too hard to hit that since the vest only covers about a quarter of his front.

Head shots are for the range where the targets don't walk, run or lay down quickly. ;)

Even worse, I doubt he could keep up.

El Jefe
12-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Head shots are for the range where the targets don't walk, run or lay down quickly. ;)

Even worse, I doubt he could keep up.

Yeah, probably the best survival deal he could do would be to lose about a hunderd pounds. I'm not denigrating the info he shares, but, you would think he'd start with the most obvious first. Just sayin...

FunkyPertwee
12-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Sounds like good advice.

However, I find it hard to imagine him really working that shovel.

HDR
12-27-2010, 06:51 AM
However, I find it hard to imagine him really working that shovel.

Apparently he believes and he is sure he'll convince everyone else also.. :D

12-27-2010, 09:58 AM
Yeah, probably the best survival deal he could do would be to lose about a hunderd pounds. I'm not denigrating the info he shares, but, you would think he'd start with the most obvious first. Just sayin...

Reminds me of my past long distance bike riding buddy. I was 155lbs and very lean, he was 190 and 20% body fat. I was poor, he was rich. I rode my Trek with Shimano 105 and he spent $2000 on DuraAce components so he could save a few ounces on his bike weight.

A few less beers and a couple lunches missed per week would have been a lot cheaper for him.