PDA

View Full Version : Los Zetas reportedly seizing ranches in Texas

El Jefe
07-24-2010, 12:49 PM
:shtf:

BREAKING: MULTIPLE RANCHES IN LAREDO, TX TAKEN OVER BY LOS ZETAS
Published 07/24/2010 - 10:03 a.m. CST

by Digger - republished with permission from DiggersRealm

The bloodbath continues along our southern border and now word is coming in that Los Zetas, the highly trained killers formerly with the Gulf Cartel, have crossed into the United States and taken over at least two ranches in the Laredo, Texas area. I am receiving word that the owners of the ranches have evacuated without being harmed. As of this hour I cannot confirm 100% on the situation (I am at around 90%) - though the source is law enforcement in the area.

The ranches are said to be "near Mines Rd. and Minerales Rd. about 10 miles NW of I-35".

Whether it is lone members or squads is not certain.

Anonymous sources in law enforcement in the Laredo area tonight have passed on word that US law enforcement agencies are in the area and are weighing their options regarding the ranches. The media has been silent on this incident and some law enforcement in the area says that they are furious that the media is not reporting the whole story of the continued violence along the border. Their frustrations are understandable because keeping the truth suppressed continues to hamper law enforcement from receiving the true support they need along the border.

The ranch assaults come on the heals of attacks in Nuevo Laredo that shut the city down as a gun-battle raged in the streets. Los Zetas blocked off intersections with vehicles and used fragmentation grenades to attack Mexican law enforcement. In the end 12 were killed and 21 injured in the assaults. Citizens in the area were told to stay in their homes and bullets whizzed all around.

Cypress Times

The U.S. Consulate in Nuevo Laredo had posted warnings on its website hours before the gunfire was reported by Texas citizens, “We have received credible reports of widespread violence occurring now between narcotics-trafficking organizations and the Mexican army in Nuevo Laredo.”

The U.S. Consulate went on to say, “The consulate confirmed that fragmentation grenades were used in the attacks and that suspected drug-gang members had blocked several roads, adding that it advised ‘all U.S. citizens in Nuevo Laredo to remain indoors until the security situation improves.’”

US Citizens in Laredo called 911 after hearing gunfire and explosions just across the border. Laredo police spokesman Joe Baeza deflected the concerns of citizens with what I see as utter contempt. He said there was no spillover violence onto the US side and "We were getting reports from people who live on the river's edge that they could hear gunfire and explosions from the Mexico side," Baeza said, "We didn't have any incidents on the American side. It's hard for people to understand who don't live here ... They're not Vikings, they're not going to invade us, it doesn't work that way."

This was said just a day before the reported breaking news on the ranches being taken above.

Violence has been on the rise along the border. In April 2010 a Border Patrol agent in Laredo shot and killed an lllegal alien drug smuggler near the Rio Grande

The Los Zetas are highly trained killers initially trained by United States Special Operations forces to combat the drug cartes within Mexico. As the drug war heated up the Zetas saw more money in working for the cartels and joined up with the Gulf Cartel.

In March, 2010 there was a fracture between the Los Zetas and the Gulf Cartel when a Zetas leader was said to have been assassinated by the Gulf Cartel. They demanded that the killer be turned over to them. When the Gulf Cartel refused the Zetas captured 16 Gulf Cartel members.

Since March Los Zetas abandoned their stronghold in Reynosa and moved to Nuevo Laredo, just across from the border with Laredo, Texas. There are estimated to be over 1,000 Zeta members there.

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/News/National_News/BREAKING_MULTIPLE_RANCHES_IN_LAREDO_TX_TAKEN_OVER_ BY_LOS_ZETAS/31835

Batwing
07-24-2010, 01:00 PM
The good news just keeps rolling in from the border,I can't imagine why the media won't report on the story,,could it have something to do with the big O and his AG who think that Arizona should wait for the feds to do something,they are just pissed that AZ don't need them

ubersoldate
07-24-2010, 01:02 PM
The good news just keeps rolling in from the border,I can't imagine why the media won't report on the story,,could it have something to do with the big O and his AG who think that Arizona should wait for the feds to do something,they are just pissed that AZ don't need them

The media doesnt care. The media is mostly liberal. How many illegals do you know that will vote republican?
Dont worry though, I trust in the fact the government is going to solve this problem, there is no need to turn off the tv and take notice!

El Jefe
07-24-2010, 01:03 PM
The MSM is in the hip pocket of the Dems and Barry O. This whole border business doesn't play well for them so they try and stifle the story or make those concerned by it look like racists.

ready
07-24-2010, 01:05 PM
I'm only finding this one article repeated on a few blogs. Any other confirmation of this?

El Jefe
07-24-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm only finding this one article repeated on a few blogs. Any other confirmation of this?

Nope, found this on Rantburg, as it states its "breaking". I wouldn't expect the MSM to talk about something like this anyway.

Blacksmith
07-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Since when does America wait for its door to be kicked in before the government will do anything?
IMO
We need to declare war on Mexico.

ubersoldate
07-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Since when does America wait for its door to be kicked in before the government will do anything?
IMO

As usual my friend, we are in agreement!

I mean if south Korea was dealing with the same thing we already would have.

ready
07-24-2010, 01:17 PM
I think it would be kind of tough to ignore. If it's true, I hope local L.E. does what is necessary.

El Jefe
07-24-2010, 01:17 PM
IMO

I don't see the Barry O doing that. He likes illegals.

El Jefe
07-24-2010, 01:18 PM

I dunno, the Norks sunk one of the South's ships and no one did dick.

ready
07-24-2010, 01:24 PM
In the words of Ricky from those youtube vids, " HOW WE GON HANDLE DIS!? "

:fighter2::thguns:

HDR
07-24-2010, 01:31 PM
The media only focuses on news and the illegals have been taking over our nation for so long it is not exactly news anymore.

Batwing
07-24-2010, 01:43 PM
IMO

I don't agree,the Mexican govt is as inept or turning a deaf to the border problem just like our govt,it's not a problem a war would solve,it's a problem that a wall and strict attention to what goes on south of it will solve,apprehnd or eliminate anything that attempts to come across

El Jefe
07-24-2010, 01:56 PM
I don't agree,the Mexican govt is as inept or turning a deaf to the border problem just like our govt,it's not a problem a war would solve,it's a problem that a wall and strict attention to what goes on south of it will solve,apprehnd or eliminate anything that attempts to come across

The Mexican government approves of it's overflow population heading north. Until recently they've tried to ignor the cartels, we now can see all the mayhem the cartel's are causing as blowback.

Blacksmith
07-24-2010, 01:59 PM
If it was Americans going over to Mexico and causing these types of problems, the Mexican government would hold the US government responsible. So why is it OK for them to hold our government responsible but not OK for us to hold their government responsible?
If we have to wipe Mexico off the face of the earth to stop this shit, than I am all for it.

Batwing
07-24-2010, 02:15 PM
If it was Americans going over to Mexico and causing these types of problems, the Mexican government would hold the US government responsible. So why is it OK for them to hold our government responsible but not OK for us to hold their government responsible?
If we have to wipe Mexico off the face of the earth to stop this shit, than I am all for it.

let me put it another way,I have nothing against the Mexican people,they are fleeing a hopless situation because of the cartels reach deep into the Mexican govt,if you were just a normal Mexican farmer you would do the same thing,hell,thats how most of came to America ain't it?,so you don't like my idea of locking them out?,some surgical special forces strikes.oh fuck yea!,but not a war,you'd have PETA,Code Pink and every liberal group around getting in your way and screwin shit up,the more secret and low key the better

Blacksmith
07-24-2010, 02:26 PM
let me put it another way,I have nothing against the Mexican people,they are fleeing a hopless situation because of the cartels reach deep into the Mexican govt,if you were just a normal Mexican farmer you would do the same thing,hell,thats how most of came to America ain't it?,so you don't like my idea of locking them out?,some surgical special forces strikes.oh fuck yea!,but not a war,you'd have PETA,Code Pink and every liberal group around getting in your way and screwin shit up,the more secret and low key the better
If you get right down to it, this entire situation was caused by the Mexican government. They need to be held responsible.
If my neighbor has a dangerous animal, it is his responsibility to contain it. What you are suggesting is that it would be my responsibility to fence in my property and watch my children 24-7 while he let the animal run wild.

Prometheus168
07-24-2010, 02:31 PM
If Rick Perry had a hair on his nuts he would send the Texas Military Forces there to deal with them... but he is just a pussy.......

Rusty

cciota
07-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Obama and the congress are buddies with Calderon. They, Congress , sat and applauded the idiot when he was here making a speech against the new Arizona law and illegal immigration laws. This current Adminstration will do anything to let their new voting base into our country and 1200 unarmed National guard troops won't affect squat. Obama is just trying to grease the squeaky wheel. Problem is the whole country is squeaking and it's getting louder and louder!

Moebrown20
07-24-2010, 02:39 PM
We need to treat mexicans like mexicans treat mexicans:

http://d.yimg.com/static.video.yahoo.com/yep/YV_YEP.swf?ver=2.2.46

El Jefe
07-24-2010, 03:15 PM
If Rick Perry had a hair on his nuts he would send the Texas Military Forces there to deal with them... but he is just a pussy.......

Rusty

Didn't Perry go on record as being against the Arizona law?

old Grump
07-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Didn't Perry go on record as being against the Arizona law?

He was speaking to a Hispanic business group when he made that statement last April and he blames the Feds for the porous border.

“Texans are committed to cultivating that respect for the character and culture and appreciation for traditional values of family and faith and hard work,” he said. “These are Texas values.”

A quote from the same speech, he was trying to be nice to a roomful of Hispanics and get campaign funds from them.

Different now. Not a Texan problem. We have armed foreign nationals taking control of sovereign territory. Time for congress to declare war and for Mr. 'Foreign undocumented travelers and immigrants' to say shoot them, shoot them all. Assuming of course he isn't on vacation someplace and can't be bothered.

Krupski
07-24-2010, 03:25 PM
The ranch assaults come on the heals of attacks in Nuevo Laredo that shut the city down as a gun-battle raged in the streets. Los Zetas blocked off intersections with vehicles and used fragmentation grenades (purchased at American gunshows using the so-called "gunshow loophole") to attack Mexican law enforcement. In the end 12 were killed and 21 injured in the assaults. Citizens in the area were told to stay in their homes and bullets whizzed all around.

There fixed it.

Ruskiegunlover
07-24-2010, 03:28 PM
we need to verify this.......the whole story. This would be a rather incredible deal. And barry ignoring it will REALLY sink his boat.....in fact, God help me for saying it, it would be about the best thing to happen if this really unfolded down there, and the msm did not report on it, and barry ignored it and instead tried to hamstring the repubs into amnesty and a shitty immigration deal....he would NEVER live it down, americans being taken hostage or evicted by what amounts to a foreign army on our soil....

If I were a racher down there, I would be wearing a full combat rig ALL over my land. Maybe 200 rounds in 30 rd mags, my yugo underfolder, and 1 or 2 handguns with multiple mags. It'd be heavy, but it would hopefully be enough to get me out......

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 03:39 PM
I'd like to see some confirmation on this. Fuggin mexican nationals on Texas soil? Taking over people's ranches? Schit. And the "local law enforecement" is doing what? Weighing their options? Put together a strike plan and get to it! But I have to agree with Rusty that the Gov should be sending the troops in right now!.

And BTW, Perry came around finally and signed on to support Arizona - way too damend long in getting there though.

El Jefe
07-24-2010, 03:43 PM
If you'll look at the link I provided again, you'll notice that this has now supposedly been validated by the Laredo police dept.

Ruskiegunlover
07-24-2010, 03:44 PM
because perry is NOT what people think he is. NOT the die-hard, conservative people think. He's a carreer politician, and would sell repubs out if needed.....

Blacksmith
07-24-2010, 04:14 PM
If you'll look at the link I provided again, you'll notice that this has now supposedly been validated by the Laredo police dept.

Looks real enough but until they go public with it, I’m remaining skeptical.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6378338-los-zetas-seizes-control-of-two-us-ranches-in-texas

In what could be deemed an act of war against the sovereign borders of the United States, Mexican drug cartels have seized control of at least two American ranches inside the U.S. territory near Laredo, Texas.

Two sources inside the Laredo Police Department confirmed the incident is unfolding and they would continue to coordinate with U.S. Border Patrol today. “We consider this an act of war,” said one police officer on the ground near the scene. There is a news blackout of this incident at this time and the sources inside Laredo PD spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Word broke late last night that Laredo police have requested help from the federal government regarding the incursion by the Los Zetas. It appears that the ranch owners have escaped without incident but their ranches remain in the hands of the blood thirsty cartels.

Laredo Border Patrol is conducting aerial surveillance over the ranches to determine the best way to regain control of the U.S. ranches, according to the Laredo Police department.

The approximate location of the U.S. ranches are10 miles northwest of I-35 off Mines Road and Minerales Annex Road. Just off 1472 (Mines road) near Santa Isabel Creek south of the city of Laredo, Texas.

The Los Zetas drug cartel is an offshoot of the elite Mexican military trained in special ops. The mercenary organization is said to include members of corrupt Mexican Federales, politicians as well as drug traffickers. The group was once part of the Gulf cartel, but has since splintered and now directly competes with the Gulf cartel for premium drug smuggling routes in the Texas region.

The new leader of Los Zetas is Heriberto “El Lazca” Lazcano and is considered the most violent paramilitary group in Mexico by the DEA.

Recently the drug organization has kidnapped tourists, infiltrated local municipalities and continues to smuggle narcotics into a very hungry U.S. market.

The violence south of the border continues to spin out of control and has left Nuevo Laredo, Mexico on virtual lockdown with businesses refusing to open the doors. Last week a particularly violent attack by the Los Zetas included the use of grenades and resulted in a dozen deaths and 21 injuries.

The hostile takeover of the ranches has met with silence with local and national media; however sources say they could be waiting to report the stories once the ranches are back in U.S. control. This journalist questions if this was a Middle Eastern terrorist attack if the media would sit on their hands.

Stay tuned for updates reports throughout the weekend.

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I still don't see this on Fox or anywhere... I'm reading in the link that these fucks have 1000 members in the area? If that's a fact then Perry needs to respond right damned now. Perhaps he is - and of course, we won't know until well after the fact...

These pukes were trained here, by our special forces.... they are not going to be easy to take down - we need our pros on this.

AKTexas
07-24-2010, 05:02 PM
I have a friend that has family in the area.I will will ask him if they have heard anything.I'm skeptical but if this true this is an invasion and demands action.

DesertDawg
07-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I still don't see this on Fox or anywhere... I'm reading in the link that these fucks have 1000 members in the area? If that's a fact then Perry needs to respond right damned now. Perhaps he is - and of course, we won't know until well after the fact...

These pukes were trained here, by our special forces.... they are not going to be easy to take down - we need our pros on this.

The Zetas in the 80s were trained by our SF, the ones now can barely fire a rifle in the right direction...

I wonder if they would let me go down there?:sniper:

HDR
07-24-2010, 05:33 PM
The Zetas in the 80s were trained by our SF, the ones now can barely fire a rifle in the right direction...

The School of the Americas graduates.

I wonder if they would let me go down there?:sniper:

Find out what they are paying....

AKTexas
07-24-2010, 05:34 PM

Burritos, tequila and whores.

DesertDawg
07-24-2010, 05:52 PM

Not enough im sure..

NAPOTS
07-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Why doesn't the governor respond with the national guard?

HDR
07-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Not enough im sure..

It never has and never will..

Hows Dan and Ann? :think2:

DesertDawg
07-24-2010, 06:26 PM
It never has and never will..

Hows Dan and Ann? :think2:

Doin good..Im keepin'm in shape..runnin coons, and soon bears.

justinsaneok
07-24-2010, 06:40 PM

ya war with mexico, lol. Just one step closer to a one world gov. I'm sure thats on the agenda. We need to shoot on site anyone who comes in are yard. Till they know when you come here with out going through the hoops you die.

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Hey AKTexas - I'll bring the beer and pork rinds and a lot of ammo. I might even be able to scrape up enough camo and web gear to compete with warlord :crazy:

Ok, I'll leave the samuri sword, mask and dark goggles at home...

NewbieAKguy
07-24-2010, 06:46 PM
we need to verify this.......the whole story. This would be a rather incredible deal. And barry ignoring it will REALLY sink his boat.....in fact, God help me for saying it, it would be about the best thing to happen if this really unfolded down there, and the msm did not report on it, and barry ignored it and instead tried to hamstring the repubs into amnesty and a shitty immigration deal....he would NEVER live it down, americans being taken hostage or evicted by what amounts to a foreign army on our soil....

If I were a racher down there, I would be wearing a full combat rig ALL over my land. Maybe 200 rounds in 30 rd mags, my yugo underfolder, and 1 or 2 handguns with multiple mags. It'd be heavy, but it would hopefully be enough to get me out......

+1!

NewbieAKguy
07-24-2010, 06:48 PM
Hey AKTexas - I'll bring the beer and pork rinds and a lot of ammo. I might even be able to scrape up enough camo and web gear to compete with warlord :crazy:

Keep the mask and dark goggles! Don't want any chance these POS would see your face and try to track you and family down.

DesertDawg
07-24-2010, 06:48 PM
ya war with mexico, lol. Just one step closer to a one world gov. I'm sure thats on the agenda. We need to shoot on site anyone who comes in are yard. Till they know when you come here with out going through the hoops you die.

I cant tell if your serious or not because your fukd up spelling is atrocious....

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Maybe I can use your stormtrooper helmut - a tad bit cooler than a tight fitting ninja mask...

Or better yet, I'll just wear my wrap sunglasses - then I'll look like about 500,000 other texas guys.

Arnulf
07-24-2010, 07:02 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6432122.html

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Arnulf!!! - that's from May 2009.

Blacksmith
07-24-2010, 07:11 PM

So when they come over here and take our citizens property, rob our homes and kidnap our children we should just chase them back across the boarder?
Perhaps if it was your children being kidnapped and your home being taken, you might see things differently.

Oswald Bastable
07-24-2010, 07:13 PM

So where's the glorious Laredo SWANT team and why haven't they responded?

Guns Network Staff
07-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Something don't sound right about this. Can't put my finger on why just that main sources reporting this, is not in Laredo.

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Yeah, seems we'd see something of substance at this point. Things like this don't go unreported...

Prometheus168
07-24-2010, 07:17 PM
For the record... I love Mexicans, and the Mexican Culture, I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants from Mexico, and in fact encourage it. However when this MILITARY GROUP is seizing land inside of the Great State of Texas and that damn Governor hairspray wont do anything about it, well that just pisses me off!!!

Rusty

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 07:22 PM
For the record... I love Mexicans, and the Mexican Culture, I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants from Mexico, and in fact encourage it. However when this MILITARY GROUP is seizing land inside of the Great State of Texas and that damn Governor hairspray wont do anything about it, well that just pisses me off!!!

Rusty

Ditto. Texas is all about a "hybrid" culture.

But this, if the real deal, can not stand.

Arnulf
07-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Arnulf!!! - that's from May 2009.

Yeah...I know...but it all I could find that relates.

O.S.O.K.
07-24-2010, 07:30 PM
From the original source:

"Publisher's Note: We are now receiving numerous conflicting reports regarding the veracity of this article. Numerous sources on the web (found via Google search) are picking up on this report, just as we did at The Cypress Times. The original writer for this article stands by his sources. If you wish to inquire about the sources, please visit the original story source URL listed in the article body below. I can tell you that as of now The Cypress Times has been unable to confirm the story. - John G. Winder, Publisher - The Cypress Times. "

Saw on another board where soemone had called the Laredo police and they said "everything is normal here" and then they called the Sheriff's department for the county in questions and got the same - apparently this is just a rumor...

Batwing
07-24-2010, 07:57 PM
If you get right down to it, this entire situation was caused by the Mexican government. They need to be held responsible.
If my neighbor has a dangerous animal, it is his responsibility to contain it. What you are suggesting is that it would be my responsibility to fence in my property and watch my children 24-7 while he let the animal run wild.

true.kinda a catch 22 I suppose,they let the cartels get that strong because of their greed,pii on the mexican govt too,I just don't like innocent people getting hurt,,here or there

ltorlo64
07-24-2010, 08:26 PM
IMO

War of 1812, Pearl Harbor, the Phillipines (when MacAuther had to leave), 9/11. Until 9/11 we always waited. After 9/11, President Bush started to try to take out our enemies before they could hit us and he is vilified for it. I think we are back to a wait and see what happens mode. If we (or our allies) get attacked, we may fight, but probably not. North Korea would be my case in point for us not fighting. Of course, we would write a very strongly worded letter, though.

DesertDawg
07-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Fukm all!! Kill the cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKTexas
07-24-2010, 09:07 PM

Haha beer sure.Make mine Shiner.

alismith
07-24-2010, 09:24 PM
While the situation in Texas can't be verified for certain, I just want everyone know that the borders between MD and DE, and MD and VA are secure. The Mexicans HAVE NOT penetrated this far north or east. I checked both borders today and saw no unusual activity.:ylsuper:

AKTexas
07-24-2010, 09:26 PM
While the situation in Texas can't be verified for certain, I just want everyone know that the borders between MD and DE, and MD and VA are secure. The Mexicans HAVE NOT penetrated this far north or east. I checked both borders today and saw no unusual activity.:ylsuper:

What about the liberal super ninjas?

Blacksmith
07-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Yeah...I know...but it all I could find that relates.

Why don’t you post it for your bunker buddies? You know, those guys you keep talking shit about us to.

alismith
07-24-2010, 09:33 PM
What about the liberal super ninjas?

Either they weren't there or they were really good.

AKTexas
07-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Why don’t you post it for your bunker buddies? You know, those guys you keep talking shit about us to.

Too hard for him to find the truth when he is busy getting buggered by bigfoot.

Blacksmith
07-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Too hard for him to find the truth when he is busy getting buggered by bigfoot.
LOL
At least the bigfoot stories were entertaining. This backstabbing shit is just disturbing.

Paladin
07-25-2010, 12:12 AM
Fukm all!! Kill the cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I think the only thing these people will understand and respect is a lot of killing. We've been weak at our border for too long.

Arnulf
07-25-2010, 12:27 AM
LOL
At least the bigfoot stories were entertaining. This backstabbing shit is just disturbing.

Back stabbing? Your good at that....just ask Krupski.

You spend too much time on the net....your mind is twisted.....I just mentioned that there was the same thread on GN and that the liberals were against the so called natsies going out in the desert and trying to do something about the wetbacks.....I said I gave the liberal cocksuckers both barrels...or something like that. :D

Cypher
07-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Sounds like it may not be true, even given the douchebaggery of the MSM word would get out. With modern day communications nothing like this would go unverified, even if every single news agency ignored it.

AKTexas
07-25-2010, 10:34 AM
LOL

I find anything he says disturbing and twisted.

O.S.O.K.
07-25-2010, 11:33 AM

You haven't been in the kitchens of about oh, every restaurant in your area.... have you? No. Go take a peek and come back and tell us that they haven't made it to your area.

O.S.O.K.
07-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Haha beer sure.Make mine Shiner.

Shiner sounds great, but I'm on a budget after my daughter's wedding - so it'll have to be Miller High Life. :lets-drink: :pee7:

El Jefe
07-25-2010, 11:44 AM
You haven't been in the kitchens of about oh, every restaurant in your area.... have you? No. Go take a peek and come back and tell us that they haven't made it to your area.

What I've noticed on commercial job sites, is companies out of KC and St Louis coming in with illegal labor and cutting the legs out from other local firms on bid work. I especially see this in drywall, painting, concrete and framing trades. I'm not sure how they're getting away with it, but it isn't right and needs to stop.

O.S.O.K.
07-25-2010, 11:52 AM
What I've noticed on commercial job sites, is companies out of KC and St Louis coming in with illegal labor and cutting the legs out from other local firms on bid work. I especially see this in drywall, painting, concrete and framing trades. I'm not sure how they're getting away with it, but it isn't right and needs to stop.

Yep, that's exectly how it works - and the people benefiting from the cheap labor aren't exactly rushing to turn in the contractors. And the goobermint isn't rushing in to check it out either.

So, that leaves..... us. That's why Jan Brewer and the Arizona Legislature have passed the illegal imigration bill - they are fed the hell up with the feds sitting on their hands taking campaign contributions and working to get the illegals all kinds of tax-payer funded goodies and the vote...

Arnulf
07-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Los Zetas reportedly seizing ranches in Texas

Any updates....true or false?

El Jefe
07-25-2010, 12:01 PM
Yep, that's exectly how it works - and the people benefiting from the cheap labor aren't exactly rushing to turn in the contractors. And the goobermint isn't rushing in to check it out either.

So, that leaves..... us. That's why Jan Brewer and the Arizona Legislature have passed the illegal imigration bill - they are fed the hell up with the feds sitting on their hands taking campaign contributions and working to get the illegals all kinds of tax-payer funded goodies and the vote...

Even with Barry & the Dems in power in DC if enough states would pass laws (and enforce them with vigor) making it not only illegal to hire illegals but make the fines so stiff that the businesses doing the hiring would be bankrupt, it would solve much of the problem in short order. I'd also make it illegal to rent or sell housing to illegals.

El Jefe
07-25-2010, 12:04 PM

I read a source that claims they have a 2nd source within the Laredo Police Dept confirming the story. I'll stay abreast of it and post updates.

Obviously I'm not there, I'm only passing along what I've ran across.

Blacksmith
07-25-2010, 12:44 PM
Well damn.
It looks like this story might turn out to have as much credibility as one of Arnulfs opium induced tales.

AKTexas
07-25-2010, 12:55 PM

Do you care?Will you take time out of your busy sister humping schedule to come lend a hand?

alismith
07-25-2010, 07:58 PM

I was referring to the drug cartel's invasion of farms. I know what the kitchens look like at most restaurants. Even some of the Chinese kitchens have a few Mexicans back there. Occasionally, the Feds raid some of the farm laborer camps in DE and round up a few and send them back, but that doesn't seem to put a dent in their population. Kind of like cockroaches and deer flies.

Krupski
07-25-2010, 08:30 PM
LOL

One of the biggest backstabbers is... you and the other three members of the FagTastic Four.

Blacksmith
07-27-2010, 02:10 AM
One of the biggest backstabbers is... you and the other three members of the FagTastic Four.
LMAO
I knew it would not be long.
You and your Kook Klan make great entertainment. :D

NewbieAKguy
07-27-2010, 03:23 AM
I was listening to Glenn Beck yesterday and he said he had some of his people check into this over the weekend. Turned out to be bogus. But he also mentioned a mass grave of approx. 50 people were dug up somewhere in Texas? Maybe mexico side of border, could catch the details. Said there were signs of torture before they were executed.

Blacksmith
07-27-2010, 11:04 AM
he also mentioned a mass grave of approx. 50 people were dug up somewhere in Texas? Maybe mexico side of border, could catch the details. Said there were signs of torture before they were executed.

If I did not live in AZ, that story might come across as shocking. but after living next to that kind of shit all my life, it’s just another day.

Gunreference1
08-02-2010, 09:32 AM
This is what the Washington Post is reporting today.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/01/AR2010080103481.html?hpid=topnews

Steve