PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter is Pure Evil

ltorlo64
12-24-2010, 12:01 AM
My daughter made a new type of cookie. She made chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips. Oh, My, Goodness! They are so amazingly good. I am trying to not find new sweet things to eat and she comes up with these. It is like eating brownies with peanut butter mixed in. If you want to maintain you weight, don't make these kind of cookies.

aliceinchains
12-24-2010, 12:11 AM
Eddie Vedder wrote a song called Daughter and she took me through hell in a period in my life.

And today is his birthday. Happy birthday Eddie. Long live pearl jam!

AKTexas
12-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Sounds like a wonderful cookie...

Pearl Spam sucks!

slamfire51
12-24-2010, 09:46 AM
Sounds delicious.

We need the recipe.
I'm asking because old Grump will sooner than later. LOL
Without a doubt, he'll add some weird stuff.

AKTexas
12-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Sounds delicious.

We need the recipe.

Like tapioca...bleck!

mriddick
12-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Evil? She sounds sweet :)

slamfire51
12-24-2010, 09:54 AM
Like tapioca...bleck!

Exactly!!

El Jefe
12-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Eddie Vedder wrote a song called Daughter and she took me through hell in a period in my life.

And today is his birthday. Happy birthday Eddie. Long live pearl jam!

I like Pearl Jam. This is one of my favs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7V76wWPh8

Gunner1558
12-24-2010, 10:18 AM
Evil? She sounds sweet :)

I gotcha.

Full Otto
12-24-2010, 10:24 AM
If your gonna be evil might as well be "pure" evil.
Sound's good.

Pearl Jam does suck though

ltorlo64
12-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Sounds delicious.

We need the recipe.

I asked my daughter and she said that she just made the recipe from the back of the Resse's peanut butter chip bag. I recommend slightly undercooking the cookies. Oh yeah, adn don't let Grump put tapioca in the dough.

old Grump
12-24-2010, 07:33 PM
I wasn't going to reply because I was familiar with the recipe but you clowns asked for it and this is one I do make because it's sugar free. It's also good for those people who need a gluten free food.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

1 1/4 cup honey
3/4 cup margarine
1 egg
2 cups tapioca flour
1/2 tsp baking powder

Cream honey and margarine together then beat in the egg.

Mix together tapioca flour and baking powder. Mix dry ingredients into creamed mixture.

Drop by teaspoon onto baking sheet. Bake until light brown (about 10 minutes).

Yep, its called a Tapioca Cookie.

Your daughter can use the Reeses chip recipe but substitute the Tapioca flour and you would never know it. I couldn't eat them because of the sugar but if you have any friends who are suffering from Celiac disease this would work for them. What do you mean weird???

Another twist she can use if you like honey is to substitute honey for the white sugar in the Reeses recipe, it's a 1 to 1 ratio so it's easy to do.

By the way my sister agrees with you and so does most of the rest of my rather large family so I rarely get it but when I do I pig out on it.

slamfire51
12-24-2010, 11:27 PM
I wasn't going to reply because I was familiar with the recipe but you clowns asked for it and this is one I do make because it's sugar free. It's also good for those people who need a gluten free food.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

1 1/4 cup honey
3/4 cup margarine
1 egg
2 cups tapioca flour
1/2 tsp baking powder

Cream honey and margarine together then beat in the egg.

Mix together tapioca flour and baking powder. Mix dry ingredients into creamed mixture.

Drop by teaspoon onto baking sheet. Bake until light brown (about 10 minutes).

Yep, its called a Tapioca Cookie.

Your daughter can use the Reeses chip recipe but substitute the Tapioca flour and you would never know it. I couldn't eat them because of the sugar but if you have any friends who are suffering from Celiac disease this would work for them. What do you mean weird???

Another twist she can use if you like honey is to substitute honey for the white sugar in the Reeses recipe, it's a 1 to 1 ratio so it's easy to do.

By the way my sister agrees with you and so does most of the rest of my rather large family so I rarely get it but when I do I pig out on it.

:dammit: just :dammit:

Merry Christmas Mr. Grump. Enjoy!!

AKTexas
12-24-2010, 11:29 PM
:rotflmbao:

I knew he would do it.

slamfire51
12-24-2010, 11:40 PM
:rotflmbao:

I knew he would do it.

No doubt in my mind.
I do enjoy his recipes though.

NewbieAKguy
12-24-2010, 11:59 PM
She's the Diet Coke of evil! Just one calorie, not evil enough. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w27meg0YfEU