PDA

View Full Version : So, How Was Your Christmas?

ltorlo64
12-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Mine was pretty good. I got my wife a netbook computer, a computer game and a rice cooker. Guess which one was her favorite gift? She specifically asked for the computer, but that was not her favorite. It was the rice cooker. She opened it about 10 hours ago and is still talking about it. I like that.

As for me, I got a new hunting knife (a classic Buck design except for the new black, plastic grip), some historical, non-fiction books, a shirt and all the "Bloom County" comic strips from 1980-1986 in 3 books, the first book signed by the cartoonist!

How about the rest of you, how was your day?

OK, so I noticed that this ended up in the Humidor, if someone can move this to General Discussion, that would be great.

Helen Keller
12-26-2010, 08:14 AM
Decent

gots a stainless oven, teeny tiny Ipod, new camera, cash monies and I got myself a G19.

:gum:

recon
01-16-2011, 09:15 PM
GL-19! Great choice! Now get some extra mags. :thumbsup:

coppertales
01-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Wife and I came down with a nasty flu two days before Christmas and did not get over it until New Year's Day. We were camping about 80 miles from home. On the day after Christmas, we packed up the trailer and headed for home. On top of it all, the wife had a flu shot. That shows doctors lie......Otherwise, Christmas was pretty good. Wife gave me a M84 scope for my M1D Garand.....chris3

ATAK, Inc.
01-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Wife and I came down with a nasty flu two days before Christmas and did not get over it until New Year's Day. We were camping about 80 miles from home. On the day after Christmas, we packed up the trailer and headed for home. On top of it all, the wife had a flu shot. That shows doctors lie......Otherwise, Christmas was pretty good. Wife gave me a M84 scope for my M1D Garand.....chris3

You too? My wife and I were sick, I started on the 23rd, she on the 24th. Got over it on the 1st!

I just got a few little things, my best present was watching my girls enjoy theirs!

johnseal72
01-03-2012, 02:11 PM
gots a stainless oven, teeny tiny Ipod, new camera, cash monies and I got myself a G19.