PDA

View Full Version : "Not The Whiteman's Bitch" political party

chiak47
07-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Classy...

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2010/07/24/image6709121g.jpg
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/24/politics/main6709122.shtml
Inflammatory Language Rejected From Wisc. Ballot

A legislative candidate from Wisconsin barred from using a racially charged phrase to describe herself on the ballot is taking her fight to federal court.

State law allows independent candidates to have five words describing themselves placed after their names on the ballot.

Ieshuh Griffin, an independent running for Milwaukee's 10th District seat in the state Assembly, wants to use the phrase, "NOT the 'whiteman's bitch."'

The state's Government Accountability Board on Wednesday barred her from using the language on the ballot, and on Thursday she filed a federal writ of habeas corpus seeking an order allowing the wording.

The board said the wording was pejorative and therefore not allowed.

Griffin argues the wording is protected free speech, and defended her slogan to CBS Affiliate WDJT correspondent Dylan Wilbur.

"'Whiteman's bitch' is in quotations," said Griffin. "It's not geared towards a person. The whiteman is a compound word put together. A bitch is a dog or a rollover.

"I'm making a statement that says, 'I'm not an average politician,'" she told Wilbur.

After first saying she couldn't use the phrase on the grounds that it's obscene and derogatory, the state's Government Accountability Board voted 3-2 Wednesday to allow it, reported WDJT. However, four votes were needed.

So as of now, Griffin will only have "independent" next to her name on the ballot.

Batwing
07-24-2010, 10:47 PM
WOW!,,all those brains,good speech and such a snappy dresser as well,,who wouldn't want to elect such a steller canidate?,,c'mon lady use some common sense,you may not be the whitemans bitch but in politics you'll be someones

chiak47
07-24-2010, 10:56 PM
who wouldn't want to elect such a steller canidate?

Nothing surprises me as far as what Americans vote for especially after witnessing the last couple rounds of elections...

slamfire51
07-25-2010, 12:09 AM
She'd fit right in as Obrama's right hand bitch.

Skarmajunga
07-25-2010, 12:53 AM
I would buy her a one way ticket back to the motherland

AKTexas
07-25-2010, 08:03 AM
She is such a catch.I appreciate her humor but does whitey have the be the devil all the time?

HDR
07-25-2010, 08:40 AM
The state's Government Accountability Board on Wednesday barred her from using the language on the ballot, and on Thursday she filed a federal writ of habeas corpus seeking an order allowing the wording.

Later this morning, both 0bama and Eric Holder will hold news conferences to explain "NOT the 'whiteman's bitch" is not "obscene and derogatory" nor is it racist or race baiting.

Eric Holder will add if Wisconsin continues to deny Ieshuh Griffin's right to free speech and political expression he will sue Wisconsin.

Let's see, so far we have protected the Black Panthers right to assemble, championing the rights of illegals to the pursuit of happiness (Fed vs Arizona). 0bama's version of a DoJ is on display here isn't it?

Next will be the protector of free speech in Wisconsin.

This is totally out of hand.

Batwing
07-25-2010, 09:23 AM
She is such a catch.I appreciate her humor but does whitey have the be the devil all the time?

why yes,whitey IS the devil,it's all our fault they aren't with their ancestors in Africa,I guess they never stop to think about where they would rather be,I myself think anywhere in America is better thn anywhere in Africa

mriddick
07-25-2010, 09:28 AM
I would have to ask first off who's bitch is she?

Zoff12
07-25-2010, 09:37 AM
She can't be a Nun either. Can't seem to say "Superior" after "Mother".

HDR
07-25-2010, 09:48 AM
why yes,whitey IS the devil,it's all our fault they aren't with their ancestors in Africa,I guess they never stop to think about where they would rather be,I myself think anywhere in America is better thn anywhere in Africa

You are being sarcastic, LOL.

As there was black African kings who made mega bucks by keeping the "shelves" stocked and Europeans who made a big bucks transporting the "goods" to market; slavery was a lot more complex than it appears on the surface.

My point is, Americans did not go slave hunting to round them up; Africans did. Africans built, guarded and ran the "slave pens." You can bet the majority of the ships filled with a human cargo were sailing under a European Flag.

Yet libtards of all flavors and nations have this revisionist hallucination of history which awards America the whole blame for the slave trade.

Howza'bout some Sunday morning history....

The slave trade

Queen Elizabeth I of England did not need much persuading to support Sir John Hawkins's expeditions to west Africa in the 1560s to obtain slaves. Britain was not the first European power to indulge in this abhorrent activity: Spain had exported about 23,000 Africans to her colonies in the Americas by the time Hawkins and the queen entered the profitable trade. All who could - the Dutch, the French, the Danes - joined in.

But in 1750, Britain gained control of the trade; and in the next twenty-five years, about 3,552 vessels sailed from Britain on slaving voyages. The number of Africans transported in British ships from 1750-1807 is estimated as 2.25-2.5 million. The total number of men, women and children exported until 1810 is believed to have been about 7.5 million; and from then until around 1860, another 2 million were seized and sent across the Atlantic.

To these horrific numbers, many more must be added: those who died in the process of enslavement, those who died in the "barracoons" on the west African coast while awaiting shipment, and those who died on the voyages to the Americas in the overcrowded, grossly packed slaving vessels. A book published by Seeleys of London in 1850, A Cry from the Middle Passage, estimated the "casualty" rate of transported slaves at 25%; an assessment of the true scale of the African slave-trade must take this huge attrition into account.

Why did Europeans, when their own serfs were gaining their freedom, export Africans? The new world was goldmine to its European "discoverers" and exploiters. But to extract its riches, labourers were needed: the local populations had rapidly been decimated, if not exterminated, by the wars of conquest and European diseases; those left alive had no wish to labour for their conquerors. The number of indentured labourers from Europe was insufficient, and many naturally escaped their servitude as quickly as they could. So why not import enslaved labour - especially from areas whose inhabitants could be expected to stand up to the climate?

http://www.opendemocracy.net/globalization-vision_reflections/slavery_4465.jsp

I don't know squat about the opendemocracy net all I did was run a search for did Europeans own slaves..

As they called them serfs there weren't any slaves in Europe; however as a serf you were just as owned the same as a slave.

Batwing
07-25-2010, 10:09 AM
well yea I was being sarcastic,I was telling slave history in the eys of the NAACP,although slavery was/is not an exclusive American practice,those who write history will have you believe otherwise,Europe would have us believe that they just brought the africans to intermingle within their own society,but that version is pure d bullshit

abpt1
07-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Classy...

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2010/07/24/image6709121g.jpg
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/24/politics/main6709122.shtml
Inflammatory Language Rejected From Wisc. Ballot

See pic below ....

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/abpt1/poster74022566.jpg

HDR
07-25-2010, 11:43 AM
well yea I was being sarcastic,

Batwing, there wasn't a need for you to say that; only an idiot would have missed it....

As there aren't any libtards in the AO; so we got it... LOL

Europe would have us believe that they just brought the africans to intermingle within their own society,but that version is pure d bullshit

That was pretty durn tooting good :thumbspbig:

I always knew the Euro version of a libtard would have a spin on why their nations allowed ships transporting human cargo to slavery be protected under their flag on the high seas...