PDA

View Full Version : Why does the news report the South Korean ship sinking as suspected on the NK's?

mriddick
07-25-2010, 12:26 PM
I thought the South Koreans, US and UN have all decided it was the North Koreans who sank the ship, yet every news program (CNN, HLN, MSNBC and Fox) keep saying the sinking is suspected to be because of the North Koreans. Think of all the things they talk about to be fact (global warming etc...) and you got to wonder what is it going to take for them to side with the world against NK on this one?

El Jefe
07-25-2010, 12:33 PM
I've heard it regarded as fact on Fox several times. Perhaps some on Fox prefer to state it as an allegation, but most times from what I've noticed they've just stated that the Norks done the deed. Hell even China accuses them of it.

cciota
07-25-2010, 12:44 PM
I thought the South Koreans, US and UN have all decided it was the North Koreans who sank the ship, yet every news program (CNN, HLN, MSNBC and Fox) keep saying the sinking is suspected to be because of the North Koreans. Think of all the things they talk about to be fact (global warming etc...) and you got to wonder what is it going to take for them to side with the world against NK on this one?

If the North Koreans are stupid and crazy enough to attack the US fleet or anyone else participating in the exercises that are occuring there now.

Prometheus168
07-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Its Bushes fault

Rusty

Meat-Hook
07-25-2010, 02:10 PM
North Korea cannot and will not do anything without communist Chinas permission. Everything NK gets for its existence comes from China. You can be sure that when they makes threats of using nukes or waging war, phones are ringing off the hook and the two of them will be having a little "discussion" about such things. Thats if it hasnt already been discussed and agreed upon before such things were even said. When it looked like NK was loosing the war, it was Chicom troops that came streaming in, in defense of NK and started killing American soldiers. If China cut off all aid to NK it would expire. All NK is, is a toy to keep the minds of the US/ World occupied while China does what it pleases. any war/conflict that occurs because of some "Gulf of Tonkin" incident will be because they agreed on it. Every time I hear NK did this,..or NK did that, I think to myself: no,no,no,...CHINA, did this,..and China did that. NK is nothing but a chicom sock puppet.

El Jefe
07-25-2010, 02:13 PM
A lot of the reason that China puts up with the Norks BS, is that they don't want a million starving Norks pouring across their border. Plus they use them as a foil vis-a-vis the west.

printerman
07-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Kim Jong (mentally) IL has threatened to use nuclear retaliation for our war games . Is this true or not ?

ATAK, Inc.
07-26-2010, 04:33 PM
Kim Jong (mentally) IL has threatened to use nuclear retaliation for our war games . Is this true or not ?

The threat is true, but then, every time there is war games the north threatens something.

I was in Korea when Kim Il Sung died. The first words out of his moon bat son's mouth was, "I'll turn Seoul into a sea of fire!" We see how well that turned out for them!

printerman
07-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Hitlery Clinton was stating her case for diplomacy , but Koreans have very little respect for female positions of power such as Secretary of State ! Is Kim Jong (mentally) IL going to give her words credibility ? Can we get anywhere with this guy or will we manipulate and coerce with black-gloved tactics ? Did the North really sink this ship or ???

mriddick
07-26-2010, 05:07 PM
I've heard it regarded as fact on Fox several times. Perhaps some on Fox prefer to state it as an allegation, but most times from what I've noticed they've just stated that the Norks done the deed. Hell even China accuses them of it.

Watching Fox now (Monday) and they are saying suspected...