PDA

View Full Version : I checked the trail cam today.

Altarboy
07-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Always the same old stuff-deer, turkey, coons. Just once I wish it would catch a pic of a bear, cougar, boar or a chupacabra.

AKTexas
07-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Pssst?Where are the pics?WTF?

matshock
07-25-2010, 08:31 PM
I can't BELIEVE you didn't take the opportunity to turn this into a Bigfoot thread. I guess our gunsnet-foo is getting a little rusty.

Krupski
07-25-2010, 08:37 PM
I can't BELIEVE you didn't take the opportunity to turn this into a Bigfoot thread. I guess our gunsnet-foo is getting a little rusty.

Geez... all you guys are like bored housewives... all clinging to your own little clique and stabbing all the other ones in the back when they're not looking.

I mean yeah everyone has their label... I'm the "nazi"... Arnulf is the "bigfoot" guy, Surly is the "sheep guy", Maser is the "Diaper boy"... etc, etc... but does that have to be the CORE of EVERY SINGLE POST?

I think I know why I'm not liking it here the way I used to... it's because the downtime "split" showed me quite clearly what the different cliques here are like.... and I'm not so sure I want to be a part of any of it anymore.

FUCK this shit... all this bantering and backstabbing. I'm fucking sick of it.

Oh yeah let me say it for you all "Don't let the door hit ya..." sheesh.

l921428x
07-26-2010, 12:18 AM
I would'nt mind seeing the pics. Boring or not. Krupski what did you expect?

chiak47
07-26-2010, 02:29 AM
I'm the "nazi"...

This...:hitler:

seriously, Krupski...Lighten up a little. :oh:

printerman
07-26-2010, 08:07 AM
Krupski knows how to disagree ! He can't stand my no-moon landing position but remains civil everytime ! I see where your at Krupski , but don't get to heavy cause the little people won't get-it ....