PDA

View Full Version : 3 Days Until SB 1070 Is On!!!

matshock
07-26-2010, 10:37 AM
I sent $20.00 to the legal defense fund.

I have a very strong sense that this is THE most important legal matter to be decided this decade next to 2A rights.

Even FOX was running a film of a sobbing illegal immigrant wearing Gucci sunglasses and crying over a similar law in a VA county.

GTFO.

This is as much the rule of law vs. usurpation and anarchy as Heller and MacDonald was.

This is the people vs. media moguls and bureaucrats.

This is another step on the road to recovery we absolutely cannot miss.

cciota
07-26-2010, 10:45 AM
I also sent a check to help Arizona defend itself against the government. It is sad when the country has to send money to a state to defend it's rights against a government that is suppose to be in charge of that. It was the United States but sadly it is becoming the States Againts The Government.

ubersoldate
07-26-2010, 11:53 AM

I as a tax paying Arizonan would like to thank you.
Unlike so many here, and all over the country, you put your money where your core belief is.
Cudos.

I too donated $100 last month, and Ill do another next week as well.
This is a chance to show the people who are invading us, that we will back our country.

AKTexas
07-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Where do I send the funds?

cciota
07-26-2010, 12:20 PM
Where do I send the funds?

I sent my money here: www.keepazsafe.com

ubersoldate
07-26-2010, 12:28 PM

thanks cciota!

O.S.O.K.
07-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the link - I just made my donation too. Glad to do it.

Go AZ!!!!!

Arnulf
07-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Just sent $20 :)

mriddick
07-26-2010, 01:57 PM
Another $25 on the way, although I put in the notes not to buy the skinheads any water with it :)

/\ Joke :)

AKTexas
07-26-2010, 02:13 PM

Thanks for the link.

cciota
07-26-2010, 02:23 PM
:thumbsup:

DenaliPark
07-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Well done!

GTFO.
My sentiments exactly!
This is as much the rule of law vs. usurpation and anarchy as Heller and MacDonald was.

This is the people vs. media moguls and bureaucrats.
Actually, with four wars in progress(Iraq, Afghanistan, Terror, and Drugs)its about treason. Article II, Section III defines offering aid & comfort as treason, clearly doing so to a malignantly invasive foreign horde qualifies for the prize!

Arnulf
07-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the link.

What...you know you will spend that money on twinkies n moon pies n coke.:laughingtohard:

davepool
07-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Lets hope that all goes well in federal court and the judge makes the right decision on all of the lawsuits that were filed to block this law from taking effect.
No matter what happens in court it won't stop our Sheriff

Meatball
07-26-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm sorry, and I may sound like an asshole for saying this, but it's about time to start shootin'...

matshock
07-26-2010, 04:06 PM
I'm sorry, and I may sound like an asshole for saying this, but it's about time to start shootin'...

Well, like the Founding Fathers let it not be said by many that we did not pursue every reasonable alternative first. The list of charges against the crown was long and aggregious and amased over many long years.

Or better yet we actually manage to fix everything through peacful activism and the -unspoken- threat of force if we are denied by corruption and fiat.

O.S.O.K.
07-26-2010, 04:07 PM
The shootin has already started...

Arnulf
07-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Some religious radio station my ma listens too...is from Arizona...and one of the announcers said there is a battle going on down by the border ?

mriddick
07-26-2010, 07:41 PM
AZ has moved the ball closest to the goal a state has ever got to protecting the border over the fed, and this is with the law having not gone into effect or been challenged legally yet... Yet we already have many already saying the process is lost and we need to move to the next level, I say let AZ continue to fight the good fight and the rest of us help them as we can. It's going to be a long process and we better be ready to fight this for some time, but if we stick with it I predict we will come out on top. Right now AZ enjoys a 60% positive poll rating on their actions, we need to ensure that stays put or grows and in the end even the fed won't be able to beat those numbers.

Blacksmith
07-26-2010, 08:32 PM
AZ enjoys a 60% positive poll rating on their actions, we need to ensure that stays put or grows and in the end even the fed won't be able to beat those numbers.

With so many out there screaming “racist” I figured the numbers would be a lot lower.
It sure is nice to know that we are getting that kind of support.
:)

mriddick
07-26-2010, 09:13 PM
With so many out there screaming “racist” I figured the numbers would be a lot lower.
It sure is nice to know that we are getting that kind of support.
:)

I think quite a few haven't figured there are those on both sides of the issue who would like to get those numbers down for their own reasons, we need to make sure they don't dip.

davepool
07-26-2010, 09:34 PM
AZ has moved the ball closest to the goal a state has ever got to protecting the border over the fed, and this is with the law having not gone into effect or been challenged legally yet...

The law is being challenged,i think 7 lawsuits have been filed and being heard at this time by a federal judge in hope that she will issue a court ordered injunction to stop the law from going into effect, one of the plaintiffs is Mexico and of course our own federal government. I'm glad to hear so much support from people in other states cause i think the fight has just begun on this issue and we need all the help we can get....and race doesn't have a fucking thing to with it,it's about whether we are a country of laws or not.

mriddick
07-26-2010, 09:50 PM
The law is being challenged,i think 7 lawsuits have been filed and being heard at this time by a federal judge in hope that she will issue a court ordered injunction to stop the law from going into effect, one of the plaintiffs is Mexico and of course our own federal government. I'm glad to hear so much support from people in other states cause i think the fight has just begun on this issue and we need all the help we can get....and race doesn't have a fucking thing to with it,it's about whether we are a country of laws or not.

It has been announced but it has not gone to court yet, I fully expect some judge somewhere to issue the injunction but as far as I know nothing has been argued in a court and that's what I meant. As far as race goes I don't think it does either but we do have people on both sides of the issue trying mightily to move it in that direction, it's a sad fact that some will try and use the law to push their own agenda.

NewbieAKguy
07-26-2010, 10:54 PM
$50 sent. Would send more but I've spent a bit of money recently on ammo and a reloader :D. I was disgusted when I found out a LEO down there (phoenix PD maybe?) was one of the people suing too. Effing disgrace! Good luck to you AZ!!! Be proud to know you've inspired, what, eight other states to work up similar laws.

ubersoldate
07-26-2010, 11:14 PM
Another $25 on the way, although I put in the notes not to buy the skinheads any water with it :)

/\ Joke :)

Haha, thats why I was asking in the other thread if you actually would donate since its been mentioned in the media about a handfull of white power groups have been dumping money into the above posted website.

Either way, Us in AZ thank all of you!

Mark Ducati
07-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Just sent some money too... hope things turn out well and a new precedent is made!