PDA

View Full Version : Will Obama mention gun control in State of Union?

insider
01-21-2011, 04:46 PM
I hope not, the panic buying and price increases will be terrible!

azhonkey
01-21-2011, 04:59 PM
ya everytime that dickhead opens his mouth the price of gun related items go up.

samiam
01-21-2011, 04:59 PM
He'll likely denounce the Tuscon shooting, but I think he's a smart enough politician to recognize "gun control" will only detract from or bog down his agenda.

mriddick
01-21-2011, 05:02 PM
I think he will although he's been moving to the middle so he might stay away from it. My bet is he'll talk about Giffords then slip in some sort of "sensable" gun measure (making sure not to call it gun control). I would like to think he won't but I bet the desire for gun control is too strong for a liberal dem from IL for him not to say something.

sniper_n_training
01-21-2011, 05:10 PM
I would like to think he won't but I bet the desire for gun control is too strong for a liberal dem from IL for him not to say something.

Sounds right.

El Jefe
01-21-2011, 05:31 PM
I think he will although he's been moving to the middle so he might stay away from it. My bet is he'll talk about Giffords then slip in some sort of "sensable" gun measure (making sure not to call it gun control). I would like to think he won't but I bet the desire for gun control is too strong for a liberal dem from IL for him not to say something.

I'll be shocked, if the blithering idiot from Chicago, doesn't at least allude to something. His base almost demands it.

MOP
01-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Gun Control is better used, when a member of the opposite side commits the horrible act.

He's not going to say a thing, since the killer is also a left-winged A-hole.

Penguin
01-21-2011, 11:51 PM
I am sure that he will mention something along those lines, even if he doens't call it gun control. I would be shocked if he didn't at least bring up the shooting and prehaps sugest we should look at our current laws. He is a comunist who doesn't like guns, given this golden opertonity I would be shocked if he could resist brining it up.

Barnrat
01-22-2011, 01:53 AM
I guess I'll have to watch it now. He might not call a spade a spade, but I'll bet he will work it in. Remember, them Dems "never waste a good crisis"!

Altarboy
01-22-2011, 11:23 AM
Gun Control is better used, when a member of the opposite side commits the horrible act.

He's not going to say a thing, since the killer is also a left-winged A-hole.

The problem is, nobody on radio or tv is saying he is a lefty. We on this board saw his Fb page before it was yanked, but few others know it. They try to paint him as being fueled by Palin and the Tea Party or hateful right wing rhetoric.

DeadPool
01-22-2011, 11:26 AM
I guess I'll have to watch it now. He might not call a spade a spade, but I'll bet he will work it in. Remember, them Dems "never waste a good crisis"!

I call him a spade all the time.

cciota
01-22-2011, 11:47 AM
I don't know about gun control but I just read a story over at FOX news. The talk is that the chosen one is going to push for more spending on infrastructure, education and research in his speech.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/22/obama-push-new-spending/

I guess he didn't get the memo the American people sent out last November!

El Jefe
01-22-2011, 11:51 AM
I don't know about gun control but I just read a story over at FOX news. The talk is that the chosen one is going to push for more spending on infrastructure, education and research in his speech.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/22/obama-push-new-spending/

I guess he didn't get the memo the American people sent out last November!

Seeing as he hasn't taken a long walk on a short pier, I'd say it's safe to assume he didn't get the message. :)

Hard to foretell the future, but I think 2012 will be a fascinating year.

O.S.O.K.
01-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Well I certainly hope so! I am trying to sell some of my stock off and would appreciate the help. Plus, it will really anger a lot of people and help insure that he gets the boot in 2012... but that's why he won't say boo.

Verhasst
01-22-2011, 08:05 PM
I'm saying he will. He will call it " gun safety measures". "Never let a good crisis go to waste", or so says the scumbag, rahm emanuel. There are more libtards, soccer moms and even more fudds than some realize that will fully support this. I know I've talked to many fudds who will tell you how pro-gun they are one second then the next will say there is no reason for any one to own an "assault weapon" or "high capacity clips". I work with a bunch of them. I always say there called magazines. Then I call them liberals.