PDA

View Full Version : QFI Western Ranger ?

printerman
07-26-2010, 06:03 PM
My girlfriends mom gave her a QFI Western Ranger in .22 LR ....
...It's blued with a 6 1/2 in. barrel . Looks in good condition but might not be worth anything . We haven't shot it yet . It's a single action army type with fixed sights . It's out of miami , anybody know anything about it , is it safe ?

Gunreference1
07-26-2010, 08:20 PM
The Quality Firearms Inc. (QFI) Western Ranger was an inexpensive SAA revolver clone chambered in .22 LR. These were actually made in Italy and sold by various importers/distributors under different names. QFI only sold this revolver from 1991-1992. I would recommend having it inspected by your favorite gunsmith to insure it is in good working order and safe to shoot.

Steve

printerman
07-27-2010, 07:29 AM
The Quality Firearms Inc. (QFI) Western Ranger was an inexpensive SAA revolver clone chambered in .22 LR. These were actually made in Italy and sold by various importers/distributors under different names. QFI only sold this revolver from 1991-1992. I would recommend having it inspected by your favorite gunsmith to insure it is in good working order and safe to shoot.

Steve Thank you

AKTexas
07-27-2010, 07:49 AM
Just don't go all tactical on us with that six shooter.Post pics...of the pistol.

printerman
07-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Just don't go all tactical on us with that six shooter.Post pics...of the pistol.
Keepin' it plain and simple ....