PDA

View Full Version : Which is easier to believe ......

printerman
01-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Which is easier to believe ?

That "Aliens" are from Hell and not other planets ! (demonic forces , tricking mankind)

or

That "Aliens" are from another world and should be listened to when introduced to mankind !

El Jefe
01-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Why no option for: They're really not even there, and only deranged or lonely people ever talk about them?

HDR
01-26-2011, 10:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

Again we enter the printerman zone.

AKTexas
01-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Does anyone have a printer to english translator?

swampdragon
01-28-2011, 02:41 PM

That "Aliens" are from Hell and not other planets ! (demonic forces , tricking mankind)

or

That "Aliens" are from another world and should be listened to when introduced to mankind !

It's easier to believe aliens are from Mexico.
It's also easier to believe they are from other planets.
Mexico and other planets actually exist.

Now as to whether or not they should be listened to is a whole other subject.

Moebrown20
01-28-2011, 02:48 PM
I think printer was rapped by a guy wearing a alien mask and has been hooked ever since.

Krupski
02-20-2011, 12:46 AM

or

As I've always said, *IF* the speed of light is an unbreakable barrier, then there are no "aliens" visiting earth... simply because anywhere else is too far away.

Of course, smart people thought the speed of sound was unbreakable...

ubersoldate
02-20-2011, 01:27 AM
Aliens are from Mexico silly.

deth502
02-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Does anyone have a printer to english translator?

or

which way should i go?

when my boyfriend "allen" fucks my ass, should i have our live in love slave bruce get his load in his mouth and pass it to me (snowballing, my favorite past-time)

or

when my boyfriend "allen" fucks my ass, should i suck his load out right from the source?

HDR
02-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Aliens are from Mexico silly.

Only illegal aliens are from Mexico.

Printerman is an alien but a legal one..

deth502,
As the whole site seems to be the Road House; no wonder a lot of the old timers haven't come back.

Arnulf
02-21-2011, 06:40 PM
Only illegal aliens are from Mexico.

Printerman is an alien but a legal one..

deth502,
As the whole site seems to be the Road House; no wonder a lot of the old timers haven't come back.

Yep....you cannot post on this web site without someone insulting you....who needs it.

MOP
02-21-2011, 07:45 PM
A chick, with blue skin, would be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deth502
02-21-2011, 09:36 PM
this is not the k-files forum? where ppl come to post their ridiculous off the wall bullshit? i didnt post that in gd or gwd.