PDA

View Full Version : Any Load data out for Superformance?

Pikeman
01-27-2011, 08:43 PM
I noticed that Hodgdon/Hornady have released Superformance and LeverRevolution powders in 1 and 8 lb canisters. As it is VERY new i doubt many load work ups are out in the wild yet but i thought they would have a few on thier web sites. Hornady does not mention it at all and Hodgdon lists in only on a burn rate chart. Superformance is listed just below H4831 and Lever Revolution is just below BL-C2. Given those locations I would guess one could start with the similar start loads and work up from there. I also noticed both have put out new 2011 reloading manuals. If anyone had had a chance to look these over, I would like to know if they include any work ups with these new powders. Most interested in 308 and 7 mm Rem Mag.

aliceinchains
01-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Not to flame but when i can shoot 3 rounds and cover it with a dime at 100 yards with my Rem 7mm mag with older proven powder. I don't try to fix it.

Gunreference1
01-28-2011, 03:03 AM
Pikeman,you'll probably want to invest in Hornady's Handbook of Cartridge Reloading 8th (http://www.hornady.com/store/Hornady-Reloading-Handbook-8th-Ed-New2) Edition It is suppose to have data for both Superformance and LEVERevolution powders. Hope this helps!

Steve