PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl: Anyone wanna give me $1685 to share my luxury box at jerry jones' stadium?

Congo
01-28-2011, 09:55 AM
If I can get 100 of my closest friends, we can each pay $1635 each to sit in a luxury box and watch the superbowl. You 99 will be on your own for parking, pop/beer, hot dogs and the like though.

http://media.jsonline.com/images/AP-Cowboys-Stadium-Football1.jpg

The suite priced at $163,385 for the Super Bowl is the ideal height above the field, 20 rows, but it's in a corner. It comes with 23 high-back leather seats and 14 extra standing-room spots, private restroom, food plus beer, wine, soda and water (hard booze is extra), and two parking passes.

Two slightly larger suites - higher up in the bowl but near the 20 yard line - with the same amenities are offered for $191,135. That's non-negotiable. For that amount, I would think you could join the huddle.
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/114769979.html

coppertales
01-28-2011, 10:07 AM
the money I save by watching it at home would buy me a new M1D from the CMP plus ammo. At home beer is a dollar a bottle, brats are 3 bucks a pound, chips 4 bucks a bag, and parking is free.....besides, jerry jones is a dink......no one in this area is surprised the cowboys are not in the super bowl, on the field, that is.....chris3

mriddick
01-28-2011, 10:12 AM
How many games do we get to use it for and do we get free shrimp?

swampdragon
01-28-2011, 01:38 PM
the money I save by watching it at home would buy me a new M1D from the CMP plus ammo. At home beer is a dollar a bottle, brats are 3 bucks a pound, chips 4 bucks a bag, and parking is free.....besides, jerry jones is a dink......no one in this area is surprised the cowboys are not in the super bowl, on the field, that is.....chris3

This...^
Plus, you'd have to pay "me" to sit near Jones.
Not the other way around.

Congo
01-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Damn!

The luxury box revenue is exempt from the revenue sharing plan with the players.
Contracts up this year....be interesting to see if and how that changes.