PDA

View Full Version : Yugoslav 7.62x39 on strippers in 40 round boxes

Schuetzenman
01-28-2011, 11:43 PM
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A76239YS There you go guys sub 17 cents a round 16.25 cents actually. Just gotta clean for corrosive primer salts is all.

abpt1
01-29-2011, 09:17 AM
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A76239YS There you go guys sub 17 cents a round 16.25 cents actually. Just gotta clean for corrosive primer salts is all.
Yeah not bad i was going to buy some but lucky gunner has the golden tiger at 210 plus shipping and I dont have to run home and clean my guns .

whos2kno
01-29-2011, 08:09 PM
it's a good deal from now days
im really on the fence on this. yugo is my favorite ammo.
wounder how much shipping will be

Dan44
01-29-2011, 09:19 PM
There are two big shows I'll be at this month, Chantilly VA and Louisville KY, if I see a case at close to this price I'll pick one up.

Schuetzenman
01-29-2011, 11:35 PM
Yeah not bad i was going to buy some but lucky gunner has the golden tiger at 210 plus shipping and I dont have to run home and clean my guns .

You do realize you're talking a nickle a round more just to not have to clean for corrosive ammo. Here's a tip for everyone. Shoot about 5 rounds of noncorrosive at the end and it will make clean up significantly easier in a nonchrome lined barrel. Gas systems, not as good an effect. The Noncorrosive rounds will push a lot of the corrosive salts out of the barrel.

whos2kno
01-29-2011, 11:47 PM
You do realize you're talking a nickle a round more just to not have to clean for corrosive ammo. Here's a tip for everyone. Shoot about 5 rounds of noncorrosive at the end and it will make clean up significantly easier in a nonchrome lined barrel. Gas systems, not as good an effect. The Noncorrosive rounds will push a lot of the corrosive salts out of the barrel.

i never thought of that,thats a good idea

i clean my weapons even if i shoot non corrosive like it's corrosive. im crazy like that.