sevlex
07-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Not to be a stickler, but is EuropeAn.
:frech11:

Noah Zark
07-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Not to be a stickler, but is EuropeAn.
:frech11:

Yes, but Europe is populated with Europeons.

Noah

Randomluck
07-12-2010, 06:20 PM
The disclaimer in the Roadhouse should be their rather than there, but hey....the sites up again. WOOT

old Grump
07-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Don't be knocking the Europeans, I'm on 3 Brit sites and am talking to Australians on 3 other sites which I wouldn't have been doing if I had been here at home where I belong. Funny thing about the sites I gravitate to, two of the sites are pro-gun and the other has an anti-gun guy from Massachusetts as my major gadfly. Ask Swampy about his buddy Dan. Or maybe not, no use riling the poor guy.

swampdragon
07-14-2010, 03:00 AM
Don't be knocking the Europeans, I'm on 3 Brit sites and am talking to Australians on 3 other sites which I wouldn't have been doing if I had been here at home where I belong. Funny thing about the sites I gravitate to, two of the sites are pro-gun and the other has an anti-gun guy from Massachusetts as my major gadfly. Ask Swampy about his buddy Dan. Or maybe not, no use riling the poor guy.

Oh geeze!
Dan?

Dan is an insult to the entire human race.
If I met him in real life, well, never mind.
It's probably better I keep those homicidal thoughts to myself.

You should invite him to be a member here....:lool:

old Grump
07-16-2010, 05:23 PM
You should invite him to be a member here....

Seriously, if you can still get on over there he follows me everywhere and uses words like the poor oppressed masses and evil capitalism and I am sure he does it with a straight face. He is so far behind the eight ball it's scary.

I'm about to check out of there because the smart guys can barely get a word in edgewise without Dumb Danny sticking his 'foot in mouth' 2 cents worth in the middle. I think since you and Chiak departed he has gotten even dumber. I think I frustrate him because I don't take the bait and get excited, just carefully explain real life to him and talk to him like he is a bright precocious 9 year old with no real life experience. That may be close to the truth too.

HDR
07-28-2010, 06:15 PM

For nuttin and guttin?

Well, as you're a mod and we are out of the HazMat gear; you clean up the mess.

:lool:

El Laton Caliente
07-28-2010, 06:27 PM

Chiak47 did... link and all.

I'm still posting on that site, but it's dead now. Goes a whole day with no posts...

I'm laughing at Dan and his foam at the mouth attitude towards Carl Rove. He is thoroughly convenced Rove is Doctor Evil...

Guns Network Staff
07-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Oh geeze!
Dan?

Dan is an insult to the entire human race.
If I met him in real life, well, never mind.
It's probably better I keep those homicidal thoughts to myself.

Hey HDR... err swampdragon does he ride a BICYCLE or say he can hit you at 1000 yards with a 5.45x39? ROTFLMAO

El Laton Caliente
07-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Hey HDR... err swampdragon does he ride a BICYCLE or say he can hit you at 1000 yards with a 5.45x39? ROTFLMAO

Oh, maybe the bicycle, but he is a raving left wing loon from Mass-of-two-shits... he'd wet his pants at the sight of a firearm...

I suspect he is a mod at DUng...

old Grump
07-29-2010, 01:48 AM
He's more of a Prius guy than a bicycle guy. I can't really see him exercising anything except his liberal mouth. To bad our bad boys had to be bad, the place was hopping while you guys were there.