PDA

View Full Version : So, Im falling asleep,

ubersoldate
02-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Got the wood stove in my bedroom starting to die out, wife asleep, doing some reading, eyes getting heavy.....

CLANG.

My dog jumps up and I too hear my skunk trap go off out behind the house..

(Ive been having a hell of a time with them digging around my house, spraying, so Ive been trapping them and shooting/drowning them at least once a month since Ive been here )

I grab the Ole car hart jacket, and some sandals and head out with the flashlight...
Sure enough, big Ole skunk...

So I grab the cage, and opt not to shoot him and wake the wife up, so I throw the cage in a barrel of water I have on the property, drown his ass quick is the plan.

I drop the trap, turn my back, then I hear the door open.

Little bastard got lucky as I accidentally let the latch off when I dropped it in the water.

So he climbs out, looks at me, and we both make a sprint in opposite directions.

Lucky my neighbors cant see my house, or they would be laughing their ass off at an AZ boy, running around in shorts in the snow at 1230am....:laugh:

Smelly bastard lived to fight another day...:laugh::laugh:

skipme56
02-02-2011, 04:33 AM
Where's the video camera when ya need it? I would like to have seen that!
:laugh:

Schuetzenman
02-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Where's your suppressor on a .22? With subsonics your wife won't hear you dispatch Mr. Stinky!

mriddick
02-02-2011, 07:35 AM
That was a very lucky skunk.

Tx Dogblaster
02-02-2011, 08:15 AM
THAT's Uber funny!!!

ubersoldate
02-02-2011, 01:02 PM
He was lucky but not to smart, he came back and was trapped again a few hours later!