PDA

View Full Version : Underfolder Lefty tips needed

heinzy723
02-02-2011, 10:51 PM
I bought a 1980 Ewbank polish underfolder , but I am left handed. I hate the way the sling lays and binds up on me any ideas?

ATAK, Inc.
02-03-2011, 08:33 AM
I bought a 1980 Ewbank polish underfolder , but I am left handed. I hate the way the sling lays and binds up on me any ideas?

:welcome:

Welcome to the boards!!!

I too am a lefty and with all my com-bloc toys, I've just learned to live with their anti-lefty designs 'cause I don't want to change the originality of any of them.

heinzy723
02-03-2011, 06:03 PM
I don't want to alter the gun per se. I just thought about rigging the sling different. So it won't burn :). Also any ideas abut fitting a PK on an underfolder?

heinzy723
02-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Thanx for the welcome also. I was a memeber before but disappeared...

bravo2
02-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Same here. I just recently learned and had to set up new account over the hole board thing. I got a m92 krink I plan on building. I am leaning making it a sidefolder instead due to not liking the under to much. It looks cooler than it feels to me. A lot of guys want to stay original but I don't care. Function for me is more important being a lefty. I am thinking going milled over stamped but not decided as I like milled recievers.