PDA

View Full Version : Any built m92 krinks here and I also have some questions?

bravo2
02-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Any built Yugo M92 Krink owners here? Has anyone of you gone different direction in your build then stamped receiver or say gone sidefolder instead of underfolder? If so I like to see pics of your m92. Their use to be pics of a milled one on the old board but do not remember the stock type he used. I like the milled recievers over stamped myself. Down fall is they do cost a lot more to build. I am debating which to go milled or stamped. Funds is somewhat tight so I may end up settling on a stamped one. I just feel a milled one would last longer. I wonder some of those milled receivers kits that got cut up if there is anyone not using the milled parts maybe I can build one with that cheaper and still be a russian receiver? hmmm

If I went stamped what brand receiver should I go with? Nodak? I want thick as possible reciever does anyone make them like the chinese receivers were made? Who should I have build it? I figure I can get a stamped sidefolder receiver and pick up a sidefolder for build.

jojo
01-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Be done with it and get a Nodak Spud

El Laton Caliente
01-22-2012, 08:54 PM
The M92 is a stamped kit. I'd go NoDak and not look back... It should go 20,000 to 40,000 rounds before you replace wear parts and keep going...