PDA

View Full Version : printerman posts again , run , beware ....

printerman
02-16-2011, 11:30 PM
Saint Valentine gets zero credit for a Holiday (holy day) named after him !

In the several weeks before St. Valentines day "ALL" the ads only mentioned "Valentines Day" , dropping the word Saint in every instance. His risk of life and his story of bravery were nowhere to be found.

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/printerman-photo/gunsnet/coverpic021204b.jpg

Every holiday has become secularized and turned into something it was not originally ...

....green beer , hearts and candy , cook-outs and racing , elves and tinsel , bunnies and chocolate , dark and evil costumes and massive gathering at Times Square .

By the year 2050 we'll just drink and shoot fireworks for any holiday and every day is a party .....might as well start now , oh well !!!

RJ Shooter
02-16-2011, 11:37 PM
Almost three days late...

Warhog01
02-17-2011, 07:27 AM
and defiantly a dollar short!!

O.S.O.K.
02-17-2011, 09:13 AM
A blinding flash of the obvious. But, not a bad post for him. Keep working on it.

Sidartha
02-17-2011, 11:53 AM
By the year 2050 we'll just drink and shoot fireworks for any holiday and every day is a party .....might as well start now , oh well !!!
I approve of this message.

swampdragon
02-17-2011, 02:34 PM

In the several weeks before St. Valentines day "ALL" the ads only mentioned "Valentines Day" , dropping the word Saint in every instance. His risk of life and his story of bravery were nowhere to be found.

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/printerman-photo/gunsnet/coverpic021204b.jpg

Every holiday has become secularized and turned into something it was not originally ...

....green beer , hearts and candy , cook-outs and racing , elves and tinsel , bunnies and chocolate , dark and evil costumes and massive gathering at Times Square .

I have no problem with dark and evil costumes.
I wear them on Valentines Day while I worship Cupid and shoot arrows at shit.
This is wrong?

davepool
02-17-2011, 09:13 PM

So, what'd ya get your girlfriend for V-Day...box of candy,flowers ?

printerman
02-18-2011, 06:44 AM
I'll admit I did get her chocolates , however I shot pictures of flowers on my phone and sent her flowers pics all day long . This was made easy by 10 minutes in the Wal-Mart nursery....

Cypher
02-18-2011, 08:18 AM
I'll admit I did get her chocolates , however I shot pictures of flowers on my phone and sent her flowers pics all day long . This was made easy by 10 minutes in the Wal-Mart nursery....

That is very ghetto of you. LOL

Oh and yes I think it is a shame to see the way holidays are bastardized too.

davepool
02-18-2011, 11:11 AM

:) good man