PDA

View Full Version : Czar they go!

Richard Simmons
02-18-2011, 09:49 AM
The House voted yesterday to de-fund nine of Obama's Czars

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/49781.html

Why do we need an Energy and Climate Czar when we have Secretary of Energy?

Why do we need a Heathcare Czar when we have a Secretary of Health and Human Services?

Why do we need a Czar to oversee the closing of Guantanamo Bay when it's a military installation and we have a Secretary of Defense?

sevlex
02-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Fantastic!

:ola::ola:

FunkyPertwee
02-18-2011, 11:09 AM
Why do we need a Czar to oversee the closing of Guantanamo Bay when it's a military installation and we have a Secretary of Defense?

Not to mention the fact that he'll never close it anyway. Hell, it'll probably be used to detain tea party members before too long. Maybe they can rent some space out for the ATF to put people who exercise their rights guaranteed in the bill of rights.

Richard Simmons
02-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Not to mention the fact that he'll never close it anyway. Hell, it'll probably be used to detain tea party members before too long. Maybe they can rent some space out for the ATF to put people who exercise their rights guaranteed in the bill of rights.

True. From what I've read though the detention center is all that would actually close. To my understanding the actual base would remain. We need a Czar with I presume a staff and office to oversee the closing of a bunch of cells and an exercise yard?

samiam
02-18-2011, 11:28 AM
There are situations where redundant systems are a good idea (nuke plant) but layer upon layer of bureaucracy does nothing except guarantee that nothing changes nor gets done

O.S.O.K.
02-18-2011, 12:02 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!!

I hope people are paying attention to this.

The House republicans are following through on their promises.

They are using their apportioned powers to combat the idiocracy.

Screw obama - he doesn't get it, doesn't want to get it and will not get it, so it must be rammed up his sphincter.

swampdragon
02-18-2011, 01:31 PM
Screw obama - he doesn't get it, doesn't want to get it and will not get it, so it must be rammed up his sphincter.

True.
:laughingtohard:

JTHunter
02-18-2011, 04:09 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!! I hope people are paying attention to this. The House republicans are following through on their promises. They are using their apportioned powers to combat the idiocracy.

AMEN!!

davepool
02-19-2011, 07:12 AM
I've always had a problem with the term "czar",it seems out of place in American culture.

HDR
02-19-2011, 07:32 AM
As he has had so many he needs someone to manage them; therefore, 0bama needs a Failure Czar. :lool:

New unemployment applications hit 410,000. However, because of the events in the Middle East taking the media spotlight the unemployment statistics were lost in the news. During the Monica situation Clinton lucked into his smoke screens and it appears 0bama has his now.

American Rage
02-19-2011, 11:20 AM
Best thing the republicans have done so far.

Rage

HDR
02-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Best thing the republicans have done so far.

Rage

True and all I can add is only nine? The jobs were political hand outs and a waste of money. Only some idiot would create czars for jobs which already exist; however as 0bama is an idiot it figures he would.

Let's not stop with 0bama's assholish czars. It is time to ask just what has the Department of Energy and others have actually accomplished in all the years they have been well funded.

Schuetzenman
02-20-2011, 01:57 AM
I've always had a problem with the term "czar",it seems out of place in American culture.

Sure, but if your a communist like Obama, it fits perfectly.