PDA

View Full Version : The 51st State AKA Baja Arizona

davepool
02-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Don't know whether to laugh or cry on this one.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/02/24/20110224arizona-panel-wants-to-create-new-state.html

I guess they just want to move the mexican border north about 80 miles.

azhonkey
02-24-2011, 05:02 PM
tucson? they can have that liberal shit hole.:biggrina:

mriddick
02-24-2011, 06:08 PM
There ought to be a North and South California

ubersoldate
02-24-2011, 06:17 PM
There ought to be a North and South California

Yes they should. Ive been in norcal for 5 months or so, and I have yet to hear spanish being spoken. A large difference from Phoenix where you are the rare one if you speak english.

Us Az people knew what was coming there. When they took the teeth out of 1070, and the restrictions being placed on the border militia movement, it doesnt take an intelligent person to see that it will become southern Ca, or Tx in a matter of years.

I miss my desert, but I want my kids growing up in a small town, where they dont have to learn spanish to be able to go to school.

Integratedj
02-24-2011, 06:18 PM
Every time I visit AZcentral I want to vomit... Those people couldn't be more whacked out and blind to the reality that is life.

The whole Metro area of Tucson is a fucking Barrio full of tweakers, Illegals, cocksuckers, and the loony left all with a state run University and a few good places to eat. They can't even make up their minds about whether to measure like Americans, or convert to metric. So they just go half and half... Brilliant. Tucson is referred to as "Shit Hole" in my office... Casa Grande is referred to as "Little Shithole", both for good reason.
I feel bad for the few upstanding citizens left down there having to watch what their city has become.
They should just torch the whole city and turn it into a desert preserve... With land mines.

Integratedj
02-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Yes they should. Ive been in norcal for 5 months or so, and I have yet to hear spanish being spoken. A large difference from Phoenix where you are the rare one if you speak english.

Us Az people knew what was coming there. When they took the teeth out of 1070, and the restrictions being placed on the border militia movement, it doesnt take an intelligent person to see that it will become southern Ca, or Tx in a matter of years.

I miss my desert, but I want my kids growing up in a small town, where they dont have to learn spanish to be able to go to school.

We're working to fix that right now. Hopefully the new bills pass through and we can shove a red hot poker up the illegals asses and kick them the fuck out of our state.

PBR
02-24-2011, 06:54 PM
We need to learn the lessons of the Romans and stop making barbarians citizens

davepool
02-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Just imagine,Davis-Monthan Air Force base, Ft Huachuca Army base , and maybe the marine air base at Yuma could soon be part of "bach haw eddy zona" Just makes me tingle with joy to think about it.

Oh, the air gunnery ranges would be down there also.