PDA

View Full Version : Family Game Nite - Invite some of your Muzzy friends :)

Mark Ducati
02-24-2011, 07:05 PM
http://www.puzzlemethis.com/puzzle/images/items/500x500/WNM010468.jpg

AK again
02-24-2011, 09:45 PM
Jesus loves you, Mark. Just remember that.

FunkyPertwee
02-24-2011, 10:29 PM
They would hate hanging out with me. They hate what I love: dogs, beer, and women.

JTHunter
02-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Even worse Funky - pork shortribs, beer and women!:jump:

AKTexas
02-24-2011, 10:44 PM
My uncle told me about this female muslim researcher that invited him and some other colleagues out to lunch.The researcher wanted barbecue and said to meet at Rudy's for lunch.

She ordered short ribs even after being told they were pork,she argued that short ribs were from cow not swine even though these were in fact pork...She cleaned the bones of any porkage.

FunkyPertwee
02-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Even worse Funky - pork shortribs, beer and women!:jump:

How could I forget my favorite pastime, putting down big portions of barbecue pork. I like butts and ribs, and I really enjoy North Carolina style vinegar with peppers on it.

Also, here in the lowcountry in SC, mustard based barbecue sauces are used. Maurice's is excellent, but there are small local guys who mix up better stuff.

My uncle told me about this female muslim researcher that invited him and some other colleagues out to lunch.The researcher wanted barbecue and said to meet at Rudy's for lunch.

She ordered short ribs even after being told they were pork,she argued that short ribs were from cow not swine even though these were in fact pork...She cleaned the bones of any porkage.

Sounds like she was purposely blinding herself to excuse eating pork.