PDA

View Full Version : 2 Stag Arms stripped Lower receivers NIB

Scootertrash
02-25-2011, 09:42 AM
Hey guys, I have 1 NIB never assembled Stag Arms lower receivers, sequentially numbered for sale. 110.00 each/ 220.00 for the pair shipped. USPS Postal Money Order

ETA: there are some handling marks on these, but they are just rub marks from whatever. This is the way I got them from Stag Arms. Nothing goes to the metal and these marks would probably disappear after an application of gun oil, I just haven't tried it yet.

Your FFL must accept transfers from a non FFL

ETA 3/8/11 1 sold pending funds

Located in Minnesota.

ETA2: I'd be willing to do a FTF with a member in MN. I'm in South Central MN about an hour NW of Minneapolis.

No feedback on this new site yet, plenty on the old one, plus most members here know I've been around for quite a while and have never had any negative incidents in the for sale forums.
Some feedback on ARFCOM, Some on Gunbroker, lots on ebay. If you want links to my feedback let me know

Thanks guys!
Scooter

http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww14/Scootertrash60/Staglowrec.jpg

Gunreference1
02-25-2011, 10:43 AM
Scooter, you might want to give everyone a clue as to location, state or Zip (forum rules).

Steve

Scootertrash
02-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Scooter, you might want to give everyone a clue as to location, state or Zip (forum rules).

Steve
Thanks for the reminder Steve. Location added