PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where I might find a decent quality python skin holster?

john law
02-28-2011, 03:39 AM
I've been thinking that I want to acquire a decent quality holster for my Colt 1911-A1 Officer's Model. I saw some python skin holsters a few years back. I kinda like the way they looked, not the usual black or brown leather, or nylon, or black hard plastic that I see everywhere.

Problem is I don't recall who made them, and I can't find them at any of the known holster makers that I'm familiar with. Any suggestions?

john law
03-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Never mind. I found one.

aliceinchains
03-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Never mind. I found one.

Where did you find it if i might ask?

john law
03-28-2011, 01:17 AM
unfortunately on e-bay. but it is haugen handgun leather brand. i like it.

old Grump
03-28-2011, 01:48 AM
I was going to suggest Florida, they have a large variety and you could pick and choose which hide you wanted and sell off the excess hides but nooooo, you had to go the easy way. :biggrina:

john law
03-29-2011, 03:58 AM
I was going to suggest Florida, they have a large variety and you could pick and choose which hide you wanted and sell off the excess hides but nooooo, you had to go the easy way. :biggrina:

lol...Well, I do have a day job that I've been fond of receiving pay for. And Florida is more than a day trip from Arizona.