PDA

View Full Version : Infamous UK Cleric Plans Thursday Sharia Rally in D.C.: ‘Rise to Implement the Shari’

Guns Network Staff
02-28-2011, 01:32 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/muslims-plan-thursday-rally-in-d-c-rise-to-implement-the-shariah-in-america/

This coming Fourth of July, Muslims are planning a “Million Muslim March” in D.C. to “re-establish the feelings of brother and sisterhood among Muslim Americans“ and start the ”healing” process after 9/11. And while there is no indication that rally will dabble in Sharia law, a different D.C. march scheduled for Thursday boldly declares its goal of bringing Sharia law “directly to the doorsteps of the United States of America.”

The rally is being spearheaded (http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/28/extremist-british-muslim-planning-rally-in-front-of-white-house-is-a-%E2%80%98publicity-whore%E2%80%99-critics-say/) by radical UK Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary, who recently told Sean Hannity Americans are “the biggest criminals in the world today,“ and in October announced ”the flag of Islam will one day fly over the White House.” His group, Islam4UK, has been outlawed in Britain.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This guy must not be able to fucking to do this. HE IS NOT AN AMERICAN PERIOD.

The police need to WALK...

Muslim walking on July 4th... on OUR INDEPENDANCE DAY... sorry but if our goivernment allows this shit then we all need to demand that fucking idiot to resign or force his ass out. There is not enough police to stop a nation (60%+ of them) who wants his ass gone.

WHY IS HE EVEN BEING CONSIDERED OR ALLOWED IN THE US????

ChirpinSquirrel
02-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Oh snap is all I have to say.

HDR
02-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Hillary's State Department at work; showing off the same incompetence her boss does.

Helen Keller
02-28-2011, 05:44 PM
This coming Fourth of July, Muslims are planning a “Million Muslim March” in D.C.

anyone got they keys to a B-52???????

This should be considered an "act of aggression"

mriddick
02-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Nah it will not take off here...

matshock
02-28-2011, 06:02 PM
I hope a shit ton of Muslims show up and scare some sense into more people.

HDR
02-28-2011, 06:14 PM
I hope a shit ton of Muslims show up and scare some sense into more people.

This may be a good thing if we convert and claim the right of honor killings..

;)