PDA

View Full Version : How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen snort?

Scootertrash
03-08-2011, 10:05 AM
How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen snort?

Enough to kill two and a half men.

In other news: Charlie Sheen has been banned from pool halls. Apparently every time he shows up in one all the eight balls disappear.

FunkyPertwee
03-08-2011, 10:22 AM
He said on TV he did 7 grams in a sitting.

I didn't think that was possible without a heart attack.

Scootertrash
03-08-2011, 10:30 AM

Depends on how long he was "sitting" and how long he's been doing it. I would believe that one would build up a tolerance over time. 7 grams is a 1/4 ounce. If a recreational or first timer did that much in a short period, they'd die.

P.S. that's sposed to be a joke ;)

O.S.O.K.
03-08-2011, 10:39 AM
He's got tiger blood or Adonis blood depending on how high he is...

Oh, and remember, he's "special".

Yes you are Charlie, now you are.

mriddick
03-08-2011, 11:03 AM
WINNER

Warthogg
03-08-2011, 11:52 AM

Goodun !!

Wart

mrkalashnikov
03-08-2011, 12:09 PM

During that interview he stated that he could ingest amounts of drugs & booze that would kill a normal person. He was basically claiming to be SuperMan, though at the time also claiming to have been "clean" for 5 years. The only drug apparently that was making him appear an emaciated, sweaty crackhead was CHARLIE SHEEN!!

:boozer::toke:

yankeedog
03-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Wouldn't bother me if he killed himself, would it anybody???

cciota
03-08-2011, 01:18 PM
That guy is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Krupski
03-08-2011, 02:15 PM
In other news: Charlie Sheen has been banned from pool halls. Apparently every time he shows up in one all the eight balls disappear.

I was going to post "who gives a shit?" then I saw the jokes! Funny! :yeah:

American Rage
03-08-2011, 10:32 PM
So is it coke, crack or heroin? Or simply whatever is available?

Charlie looks like shit!

And not knowing anything about drugs I have to ask wheter he is tweakin' now or is it a simple case of permanent brain damage?

Rage

mriddick
03-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Anyone else think he's been told he's dying or something along those lines?

FunkyPertwee
03-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Anyone else think he's been told he's dying or something along those lines?

I'm sure he has been told, in regards to his drug use. He looks like he's dying he's wrecking his body.

FunkyPertwee
03-08-2011, 10:40 PM
So is it coke, crack or heroin? Or simply whatever is available?

Charlie looks like shit!

And not knowing anything about drugs I have to ask wheter he is tweakin' now or is it a simple case of permanent brain damage?

Rage

He's been doing cocaine for years now, so its either brain damage or brain damage plus using currently.

Don't take it the wrong way, but you see a lot of old black men where I'm from with the same look in there face and same parkensens like body movement and early onset dementia. It's from using cocaine earlier in life. Prettymuch the same things meth does but it takes longer.

American Rage
03-08-2011, 11:34 PM
He's been doing cocaine for years now, so its either brain damage or brain damage plus using currently.

Don't take it the wrong way, but you see a lot of old black men where I'm from with the same look in there face and same parkensens like body movement and early onset dementia. It's from using cocaine earlier in life. Prettymuch the same things meth does but it takes longer.

Wow.

Rage

Cypher
03-09-2011, 12:31 AM
It's really sad to see people go off the deep end like this. If what he said aobut drug use is true then I would not be surprised at all if he is dead from OD or something else before the end of the year.

Partisan1983
03-09-2011, 12:39 AM
IMHO he's dabbling with crack. His behavior doesn't fit heavy Cocaine or Heroine use....if it's not crack, then it's DMT.

Cap45
03-09-2011, 12:51 AM
I've heard only maybe a 5th of his crap and they guy reminds me of the drunks and addicts I deal on Saturday nights, all of them talk like he does, with a very warped sense of reality. Funk has a point, he's done so much shit his brain is basically rotten. He's probably snorted all his cash away, which is why he's trying to get so much attention.

If the press would ignore him, he might shut the hell up and go away. Only problem is, his antics are getting him WAY too much attention, the press is enabling his attitude and he's feeding off it. Which is why he won't go away. At this point he may be too far gone for anyone to truly help him. I mean the guy was the number one highest paid actor on TV and that amount of money probably accelerated his drug use and his fall. AH.... but Americans love a good tragedy, it makes great television.

Goodman
03-09-2011, 01:06 AM
It's really sad to see people go off the deep end like this. If what he said aobut drug use is true then I would not be surprised at all if he is dead from OD or something else before the end of the year.

By the time you are going to the hospital because of your usage the addiction owns you. Anyone that gets to that point and doesn't have a come-to-Jesus moment is in DEEP trouble. Charlie is in DEEP trouble.

IMHO he's dabbling with crack. His behavior doesn't fit heavy Cocaine or Heroine use....if it's not crack, then it's DMT.
I figured a well developed meth addiction.

FunkyPertwee
03-09-2011, 01:09 AM

Cocaine use and crack use show the same signs.

DMT is a very strange drug, I've never even seen it. I don't get the impression he's doing hallucinogens, though. I'd say its pretty clear he's fried from years of using "speedy" drugs, probably cocaine. I doubt he is using crack, simply because he can afford the very best cocaine and probably looks at crack as a poor mans drug. Remember, before the days of crack the heaviest users would freebase cocaine or inject it. I would imagine he is more inclined to heavy use of expensive traditional cocaine instead of crack.

I think DMT would be outside of Charlie Sheen's interests. I doubt he really wants any introspection.

insider
03-09-2011, 02:24 AM
[QUOTE=Scootertrash;107374]How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen snort?
http://assets1.lowrider.com/pictures/0004/8441/1b58_full.jpg?1277502685
About this much.

mrkalashnikov
03-09-2011, 06:18 PM
In all seriousness....I think it's sad that the young actor who showed so much potential in movies like Platoon and Wall Street has turned into a drug-addled delusional buffoon. Another casualty of the Drug Culture.

videodon
03-09-2011, 06:45 PM
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac140/videodon/stuff/pic07240.jpg

FunkyPertwee
03-09-2011, 07:05 PM
Another casualty of the Drug Culture.

Bullshit. All of Charlie's problem are his own. I have do doubt that he has destroyed others who associated with him.

If I lost my job because of cocaine, I wouldn't have hundreds of millions in the bank, I'd be out on my ass and it would be MY fault.

Charlie Sheen ain't some innocent small town boy turned bad by the influence of others. He is the bad man who negativley influences others. I feel bad for his freinds and those who rely on him, they're the ones who really gonna get it bad.

mrkalashnikov
03-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Bullshit. All of Charlie's problem are his own. I have do doubt that he has destroyed others who associated with him.

If I lost my job because of cocaine, I wouldn't have hundreds of millions in the bank, I'd be out on my ass and it would be MY fault.

Charlie Sheen ain't some innocent small town boy turned bad by the influence of others. He is the bad man who negativley influences others. I feel bad for his freinds and those who rely on him, they're the ones who really gonna get it bad.

I didn't say I was sad for dipshit Charlie per se, rather for the acting career that showed such early promise.

I agree that he probably screwed up many lives (especially those of his kids) besides his own, no doubt. Plus, by all accounts he's a woman beater, which in my book is the shit cellar when it comes to defining a true man.

insider
03-09-2011, 10:23 PM
In all seriousness....I think it's sad that the young actor who showed so much potential in movies like Platoon and Wall Street has turned into a drug-addled delusional buffoon. Another casualty of the Drug Culture.
Drug Culture? The Hollywood Culture did him in. He's just a selfish arrogant prick.