PDA

View Full Version : Angered over treatment of wikileaks/Pvt Manning cybergroup vows cyberwar on US

mriddick
03-08-2011, 08:14 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41972190/ns/technology_and_science-security/

Terrorism on a new front is how I'd describe it.

DALLAS — A leader of the computer hackers group known as Anonymous is threatening new attacks on major U.S. corporations and government officials as part of at an escalating “cyberwar” against the citadels of American power.

“It’s a guerilla cyberwar — that’s what I call it,” said Barrett Brown, 29, who calls himself a senior strategist and “propagandist” for Anonymous. He added: “It’s sort of an unconventional, asymmetrical act of warfare that we’ve involved in. And we didn’t necessarily start it. I mean, this fire has been burning.”

rshaneck2002
03-08-2011, 09:30 PM
They start and the gov will hunt them down like dogs. This organization has caused far to much pain and death around this world lately and has tons of blood on their hands. They in my opinion and their releases is why the middle east is going up in flames, and weather we liked their goverments or not they kept their people in control most of the time.WHO i ask can predict the future for that area in the next few yrs. There founder is a pig whos head is way to bloated.,he strikes me as the type who cant walk past a mirror without combing his hair. Freedom of the press B/shit to say the least. Most of the press today would not recognize the truth if it smacked them in the face.

O.S.O.K.
03-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Yep, bring it on - please. They will be found and squashed like the bugs that they are.

Though, I do get a weird conflicting feeling about this... for a few miliseconds.... :firedevil:

American Rage
03-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Some really do beg to get gang raped. These "cyberwarriors" will get theirs the old fashioned prison way.

Rage