PDA

View Full Version : Pope admits secret ....

printerman
07-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Pope Benedict XVI admits the full Third Secret of Fatima is incomplete ! Those who have infiltrated the Vatican are amazed that the Pope would put his head on the block and has taken the loneliest road a Pope can take ! Those who know of about John Paul I sudden death and his digitalis consumption during a glass of wine surely know how dangerous his latest risk is ...
Will the Moscow/Vatican agreement be rescinded ? Unlikely as Russia will never admit the communism is inherently evil ! The entire world has been consecrated except one country and after two thousand years you would think a country as huge as Russia really wouldn't care all that much about a prayer and blessing !!! In 1917 three children were given instructions from the Blessed Virgin Mary to have the Pope consecrate Russia to Her Immaculate Heart . No big deal right ? Then why the fight for all these years ? Is it because the Jewish Illuminati ? Was the Bolshevik Revolution anti-Christ in origin ? Has Russia spread her errors as Our Lady said ? Is this fight so secretive only a few know the under-lying story and significance to the world and the battle that brings a completion of one of the greatest puzzles before mankind ? Secret weapons , stadium building , health control , banking control , how many obscure things have an element of truth that makes perfect sense for those willing to recognize oddity in truth . Pre-planned wars , accidents that are not accidents , technology much further advanced than we're aware of , time seem to be getting faster , weather not the same as it should be , everyone to cynical , ???
For more on the Popes stand ask ....

swampdragon
07-31-2010, 02:22 AM

No.

printerman
08-02-2010, 07:30 AM
No.

C'mon maybe a maybe , or even a I don't think so ....

08-02-2010, 09:02 AM
1 Timothy 2:5

'nuff said

Bluntforce
08-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Nothing better to do.....

By anti-Christ in origin do you mean started by an anti-Christ or merely against Christ?

If you mean merely against Christ then the Bolshevik Revolution definitely fits that description. Even though most of the revolutionary leaders were priest's sons (lower Clergy in the Russian Orthodox Church married and parishes were hereditary) they were restricted to 8th grade nobility status and resented the blunting of their upward mobility aspirations.

So, in common with the French and American Revolutions before it, the Russian Revolution was a case of middle management getting rid of upper management. In the French and American cases they were fortunate it was merchants with an understanding of how economies operate and not psychotic anti-clericals with a childish guidebook to run things (Marx seemed to think once a factory made enough for the workers that worked in it its job was done).

Not happy with ditching the upper rank nobles, they decided to toss Christ and their church on the dung heap as well. So it was anti Christ in that respect.

As far as asking the Pope anything....

I'm descended from families that revolted against the Catholic Church at first opportunity in every country in which I have tracked down my ancestors. I even have the blood of the longest standing, most fanatical and least intellectually curious bunch of anti-Papists, the Ulster Protestants. The only thing I'll ask the Pope is to continue the tradition of not sending Catholics out in annoying groups to harass us heathens like the Mormons, Baptists and Jehovah's Witlesses do.

crapshoot
08-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Pope Benedict XVI admits the full Third Secret of Fatima is incomplete ! Those who have infiltrated the Vatican are amazed that the Pope would put his head on the block and has taken the loneliest road a Pope can take ! Those who know of about John Paul I sudden death and his digitalis consumption during a glass of wine surely know how dangerous his latest risk is ...
Will the Moscow/Vatican agreement be rescinded ? Unlikely as Russia will never admit the communism is inherently evil ! The entire world has been consecrated except one country and after two thousand years you would think a country as huge as Russia really wouldn't care all that much about a prayer and blessing !!! In 1917 three children were given instructions from the Blessed Virgin Mary to have the Pope consecrate Russia to Her Immaculate Heart . No big deal right ? Then why the fight for all these years ? Is it because the Jewish Illuminati ? Was the Bolshevik Revolution anti-Christ in origin ? Has Russia spread her errors as Our Lady said ? Is this fight so secretive only a few know the under-lying story and significance to the world and the battle that brings a completion of one of the greatest puzzles before mankind ? Secret weapons , stadium building , health control , banking control , how many obscure things have an element of truth that makes perfect sense for those willing to recognize oddity in truth . Pre-planned wars , accidents that are not accidents , technology much further advanced than we're aware of , time seem to be getting faster , weather not the same as it should be , everyone to cynical , ???

http://www.pupaganda.com/images/911_tinfoil_hat_portrait.jpg