PDA

View Full Version : I would like to introducemyself romak10/63UF

romak10/63UF
03-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Hello my name is kenneth i have been collecting Ak-47's for at least 12 years now.:clap:

Hello i am in my early 30's an i have owned a few ak-47s let me introduce them.

1. This was my first ak-47 it was a Egyptian maadi preban with the thumbhole stock an threaded barell .

2 This was my second ak-47 it was a 2001 Romanian Sar 1 post ban.. no bayonet lug no threaded barell.. :-(
3 This was my thrid ak-47 post ban milled reciver chinese ( 386 ) norinco mac-90 with a thumbhole stock. This was my favorite ak-47 of all time... why ? because i customized a chinese under folder stock by myself threw that thick reciver it took me 3 weeks of fine tuning an percise drilling an fiting... Some one in america has this mak-90 you can tell its mine by the underfolderstock an on the bottom of the gas hand gaurd. there are certian numbers scribed underneath. I hope some one out there is taking good care of it.... i miss you ! :amen:
4 this was my 4th ak-47 my last one i swear ! lmao its a romanian preban 10/63 underfolder so far i have stained the wood dark walnut both hand gaurd an upper it came out very nice. It has the typical problems i have heard an swore mine wouldnt have the " dreaded canted sight ! " lol its not a real big deal it just meens i need to by the front site post mover to move it to the correct marks on the front sight post. Eazy fix... it did have a sticky bolt.. nothing a little polishing of the bolt carrier were the gas pistion rides inside the gas tube. Eazy fix... now the dreaded magazine woobble.. lmao it wasnt as bad as the other 10 i seen yes 10...... I cant belive the poor craftmenship done to these ak47's from you know who.. im not gonna say there name ....
Never the less i myself would also say to go ahead an do the magazine swell fix its pretty eazy really... the items i bought was from lowes hardware 1/8 x 3/4 " - 3 foot long weld steel ... honestly i only needed some thing half the with of 1/8 it took alot of griniding to get me the right size blocks needed .... but never the less i got it done no more magazine woobbles .. lmao...

I am hear to learn more about ak-47's i am not hear to do illegal stuff or to be little or call people names i am a kind an honest person an i would like the same respect back.

Thank you an GOD BLESS AMERICA.

blobman
03-12-2011, 09:44 AM
well hey there feller.i often wonder how my guns iv sold over the years are also

imanaknut
03-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Welcome again to the group !!! :welcome:

Sorry to inform you but if your Maadi came with a Bush-hole stock, it is a post-ban as in post-Bush-ban. There were some pre-ban Maadis, imported by Steyr and they had the traditional AKM stock set with that evil bayo lug still on the gas block.

Gunreference1
03-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Kenneth, welcome to The Guns Network! Hope to see more posts from you.

Steve