PDA

View Full Version : glenn beck

yankeedog
03-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Hes flipped his lid!!!
Hes on TV acting like Obongo giving a speech about how Japan is our friend and we should really help out!!!
Whos going to help us when the time comes???????
Glenn rambles on so much I have to turn it most of the times!!!!
Who cares if hes watching basketball or going to RIO?
Its not our crisis and if it was he would either fuck it up or blame it on somebody else!

CigarGuy
03-17-2011, 05:10 PM
It did strike me as kinda odd that Obama had time to "fill out his brackets" for the NCAA tournament. I mean, you have to invest a LOT of time watching to even know anything about these teams, don't you? I'm just wondering where he finds the time? Maybe he's less busy then I think?

slamfire51
03-17-2011, 05:16 PM
It did strike me as kinda odd that Obama had time to "fill out his brackets" for the NCAA tournament. I mean, you have to invest a LOT of time watching to even know anything about these teams, don't you? I'm just wondering where he finds the time? Maybe he's less busy then I think?

Tax payers are most likely paying for someone to clue him in on the brackets. I don't think he's intelligent enough to do anything on his own, except to spend, spend, spend.

What a worthless POS.

CigarGuy
03-17-2011, 05:18 PM
Tax payers are most likely paying for someone to clue him in on the brackets. I don't think he's intelligent enough to do anything on his own, except to spend, spend, spend.

What a worthless POS.

So he's pretending to be making decisions when he really doesn't have a clue? That doesn't sound like him......;)

Warthogg
03-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Glenn rambles on so much I have to turn it most of the times!!!!

Yup. I agree with much - but not nearly all - of his message but my ability to tolerate watching/listening to Glenn has greatly diminished.

Wart

slamfire51
03-17-2011, 05:34 PM
So he's pretending to be making decisions when he really doesn't have a clue? That doesn't sound like him......;)

Don't IDIOTS do that every day?? :tooth:

mriddick
03-17-2011, 06:06 PM
I think he jumped the shark during the Egyptian uprising.

Lysander
03-17-2011, 06:33 PM
I think he jumped the shark during the Egyptian uprising.

Since I stopped watching his show after the tears and blubbering got to be too much, what did he do specifically?

yankeedog
03-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Since I stopped watching his show after the tears and blubbering got to be too much, what did he do specifically?

If your talking about glenn, he was acting like he was the president making a speech right after the japan E-Q.
Of corse he was was tring to say how sorry the US was and we were going to help all we could.
You know why his speech was pretty much oppisite of what is happening?
Because if Obongo would have said how sorry the US was the glenn boy would have gave out a dozen reasons why we shouldn't be sorry.
It really is "damned if you do and damned if you don't" when the media is out for you.

mriddick
03-17-2011, 07:28 PM

I've probably watched it more since the Egyptian meltdown then before, mostly because of what others were reporting about him and I wanted to see if he really was as bad as what was being reported.

AKTexas
03-17-2011, 08:26 PM
While I find what is happening in Japan disturbing, I'm not losing sleep over their problem.

Focused Gunfire
03-18-2011, 12:15 AM
Technically, it will most like have negative affects on our great nation. Japan is the second largest holder/buyer of our bonds. With that financial group dumping all their U.S. bonds a week or so ago, this could further hasten major economic difficulties.

Also of note, is the large number of tech products Japan produced. The very thing we are using to communicate with was made in Japan. If not the whole thing, than at least some of its vital components. Japanese made chips are in many of the must have to work, and live to the level we are used to. Even your car or truck may contain critical components that were made in Japan. That American car just might have a Japanese transmission.

These are problem that we do not need right now.

As for Mr. Beck, I have to agree with him on this one. Upon watching a video of his speech, I heard zero mention of any plea for money from the government to go to Japan. What he was clearly calling for was for the people of the U.S. to tell the fed to stop, and let the citizens voluntarily give to Japan. In this same time period, we the people gave far more to Haiti than we have so far given to Japan.

This is a link to a copy of the video.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/beck-gives-oval-office-address-what-obama-should-have-said-about-japan/

Mr. Beck has done much good, but he is flawed like any human being. Even if a fellow Guns Network member got a huge show like that, they would do things someone would have a problem with. It might even make us all look bad. Just think about a show staring Krupski, Mriddick, Swampy, Dr. Gonzo, and Warthogg. It would be like an all male version of The View.

gpwasr10
03-18-2011, 12:29 AM
Honestly, Japan is a nation I actually have ZERO problem with us helping out... mostly because they help themselves.

Japan IS an ally of ours, and a pretty decent one at that.

ubersoldate
03-18-2011, 01:07 AM

Yea, I really liked his radio show, but when he did this, I lost ALL respect for the man, or his fans right then and there.
Guy is a loon.