PDA

View Full Version : pawn shop score

blobman
03-18-2011, 08:24 PM
stopped at a local pawnshop that i hadnt been to in a year or so ,after looking at 400 sks',i mosied on over to the knife secion and found a big applegate folder.it was in a line of $15 dollar knives but didnt have a price tag on it like the others did.so i asked how much he wanted for it and he was dumbfounded.i told him id give him 20 bucks and the other guy asked what it was and was like "oh no, not for 20",so the original guy i was talking to triee to find it on th3e internet,but they didnt know what it was,(its marked" combat folder" on the side opposite of the signatures.so i act like im not listening to their conv.and then i told em its an applegate folder,more typing on comp. and they say its a 90 dollar knife i said well obviously im not giving you that and the guy countered with a 30 dollar price .........so i tried to hide my excitement and shrugged and said fine , ill go thirty...its in good shape but someone did a shitty job trying to sharpen it but it locks up great and all screws seem to be not stripped..iuts a huge blade.made in america

romak10/63UF
03-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Thats a very nice knife . 30 bucks isnt too bad.. you got it at a good price...:terminator:

imanaknut
03-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Congrats!!!

You are lucky the "THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES" emoticon is mia.

:D

blobman
03-19-2011, 08:10 AM
ill get a pic up today when the wife wakes up ,ill have my 2 saiga convs. in the pic also