PDA

View Full Version : After this fall's election....

O.S.O.K.
07-30-2010, 09:11 PM
I predict that after this fall's election - after a few months, we will see some very entertaning shows in the House of Representatives. We, if successful, will elect a bunch of newbies to the House. Newbies, that will be appauled at what they find. Newbies that will react in a way that most of us would react if presented with the same reality.

I predict that we will see shouting matches and maybe even fisticuffs on the floor of the House.

swampdragon
07-30-2010, 09:16 PM
I predict that after this fall's election - after a few months, we will see some very entertaning shows in the House of Representatives. We, if successful, will elect a bunch of newbies to the House. Newbies, that will be appauled at what they find. Newbies that will react in a way that most of us would react if presented with the same reality.

I predict that we will see shouting matches and maybe even fisticuffs on the floor of the House.

A good fist fight would be fun to watch...lol.

ltorlo64
07-30-2010, 09:17 PM
I would settle for some repeals and some good, old fashioned, investigations with people being held accountable for the wrong they have perpetrated on this country.

ltorlo64
07-30-2010, 09:18 PM
A good fist fight would be fun to watch...lol.

Just watch the South Korean or Tawian congress. It is like watching a AFC cage match.

Guns Network Staff
07-30-2010, 09:19 PM
i would settle for some repeals and some good, old fashioned, investigations with people being held accountable for the wrong they have perpetrated on this country.

amen...

swampdragon
07-30-2010, 09:21 PM
I would settle for some repeals and some good, old fashioned, investigations with people being held accountable for the wrong they have perpetrated on this country.

I agree with that completely.
But I'd like to see a few people on my list get kicked in the face too.

ltorlo64
07-30-2010, 09:30 PM
I agree with that completely.
But I'd like to see a few people on my list get kicked in the face too.

I would say that was being held accountable!

Prometheus168
07-30-2010, 09:35 PM
We could take a tip from Mexico on this one....... Imagine Pe-Lousy in the middle of this one.......

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dc84c35295

Rusty

mriddick
07-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Do you think we are falling for the media spin of TEA Party people being an uncontrolled mob?

swampdragon
07-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Do you think we are falling for the media spin of TEA Party people being an uncontrolled mob?

So long as we win...who cares?

Airdale
07-30-2010, 09:41 PM
The overwhelming majority of incumbents will be re-elected. That happens every cycle. So not much will really change. Most of the crooks will get to keep their jobs.

mriddick
07-30-2010, 09:43 PM
For the revolution to last I think it's very important how we win, politics tend to run in circles and I believe we (they?) need to set the standard regardless.

Batwing
07-30-2010, 09:44 PM

that would be awesome!!1,I would be glued to C span every night :nutkick:

ltorlo64
07-30-2010, 09:51 PM

While that is what the MSM reports, it has really no basis. Every time there is a Tea Party protest the MSM makes a big deal, showing people with guns and signs, but they don't show people getting arrested, because the Tea Party people have respect for the law and for acting civily. Then you have the liberal protests where part of the story is always how many people were arrested for looting, inciting a riot, assaulting police and causing a public disturbance by blocking traffic. I think most people see through this, even with the slanted reporting, that the Tea Party are not the people to be concerned with from a public safety standpoint.

AKTexas
07-30-2010, 09:56 PM
This is going to be an interesting turn of events.I hope Washington gets a good cleaning.

mriddick
07-30-2010, 10:00 PM
While that is what the MSM reports, it has really no basis. Every time there is a Tea Party protest the MSM makes a big deal, showing people with guns and signs, but they don't show people getting arrested, because the Tea Party people have respect for the law and for acting civily. Then you have the liberal protests where part of the story is always how many people were arrested for looting, inciting a riot, assaulting police and causing a public disturbance by blocking traffic. I think most people see through this, even with the slanted reporting, that the Tea Party are not the people to be concerned with from a public safety standpoint.
That's what I think, I hope they go in there with all seriousness and respect for the institution it should have VS what the rats up there have turned it into.