PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

Blacksmith
03-26-2011, 12:49 AM
As a lot of you know, I collect Polish firearms and firearm related accessories.
I was on one of the discussion boards talking about the polish kits from APEX when APEX
joined the conversation. he mentioned that they had genuine Polish armorers sets!
I went to their site and there they were!
Needless to say. as a builder and a collector. my mouth began to water, my hands began to sweat and my pants began to…. well OK I exaggerated a little. but yes I ordered a few for the collection. I just got my shipping confirmation!! I plan on opening one and taking detailed pictures, so I will start a thread to document this incredibly rare find.
There is still a few left. Good luck. ;)
https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/1833

Partisan1983
03-26-2011, 12:58 AM
Now that is cool as hell !

slamfire51
03-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Congrats!!

The first I've seen of this kit. Looks like a great deal. Enough parts there to last 2 life times.
No more hunting the web for parts.

Be sure to post pics.

romak10/63UF
03-26-2011, 01:07 AM
WOW thats RARE in DEED ! DAMN GOOD PRICE TOO if you tried to peace thouse apart your going to be paying at least twice that.

Blacksmith
03-27-2011, 12:13 AM
Be sure to post pics.

Will do :thumbsup:

I tried to find out how many of these kits were imported. But all APEX could tell me is:
“What I can say is that the limited quantity of excellent kits we had available combined with brisk sales means that these will soon be a fond memory!”

They are still taking orders. and it does not look like we will ever see these again.

Blacksmith
03-27-2011, 12:25 AM
I also inquired about the contents. The two items I could not identify between the leather hanger and straps. are the flat springs that go inside the bayonet scabbard.