bovver
03-27-2011, 05:48 PM
http://www.tearingdownstrongholds.com/mindcontrol-bartley.htm

bovver
03-27-2011, 05:50 PM
brake the chains

5.56NATO
03-27-2011, 05:53 PM
I fear your reptiles, sir, are nothing more than demons.

bovver
03-27-2011, 06:07 PM
I fear your reptiles, sir, are nothing more than demons.

I agree with you,they are demons.
"aliens and demons"are one in the same.

Dr. Gonzo GED
03-27-2011, 06:58 PM
I think I have a better chance understanding the reptiloids than I do of understanding you.

Dafapa
03-27-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm not sure why but I tried reading the link. The guy makes some interesting points about some things. For example:

No one has yet to explain to me, how a broke business professor who has never owned and operated his own business, can ever TEACH others how to be successful business owners.

I'm different from most people. I'd raise my hand in class and ask this professor if he has ever done what he is teaching the class. If his answer is no, than I'm walking out. Better yet, I'm following him out to the parking lot and checking out what kind of car he drives. Does he care enough about his family to put them in safe cars which are usually expensive? I'd follow him home and see what kind of neighborhood he makes his family live in. I'd find out what kind of relationship he has with his wife and children. I WOULD CHECK THE FRUIT ON THE TREE.

I can't say I agree 100% with everything in that statement but I'd say its contains some worthwhile ideas. However, that piece is also littered with gems like the following:

Again you can conduct your own private poll and discover countless people in your own community that are OVER-EDUCATED AND UNDER-EMPLOYED. And these people will NEVER understand that Shapeshifting Reptilian-Human hybrids were ultimately responsible for their predicament.

It makes for odd reading. I keep generally agreeing with a lot of the problems he's describing, but I just don't quite follow him on the shapeshifting reptilian-human hybrids. But for some reason I'm still interested enough to read more, but I couldn't figure out why, then I got to this part:

David Icke pointed out in The Biggest Secret that the actual rulers of this planet are Reptilians who reside in the lower fourth dimension and who work through their reptilian-human hybrids that have attained positions of power on Earth.

That's when it struck me - someone needs to make a TV series out of this. Or perhaps they already did (anyone remember the miniseries "V"?).