PDA

View Full Version : blacks wigging out as white woman hired as fashion editor at essence magazine

filthy phil
07-31-2010, 08:29 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/30/white-fashion-editor-at-essence-magazine-stokes-debate-on-race/

With the announcement came a deluge of reaction seemingly triggered by a Facebook post by Michaela Angela Davis, a former fashion director at Essence. “It’s with a heavy heart I’ve learned Essence Magazine has engaged a white Fashion Director. I love Essence and I love fashion. I hate this news and this feeling. It hurts, literally. The fashion industry has historically been so hostile to black people – especially women. The 1 seat reserved for black women once held by Susan Taylor, Ionia Dunn-Lee, Harriette Cole (+ me) is now-I can’t. It’s a dark day for me

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/30/white-fashion-editor-at-essence-magazine-stokes-debate-on-race/#ixzz0vGZe2OsP

:lol2:

mriddick
07-31-2010, 08:40 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/30/white-fashion-editor-at-essence-magazine-stokes-debate-on-race/
:lol2:

I'm not sure you can say blacks are "wigging out" I'm sure in some circles it's being discussed heavily but overall I bet the number of blacks reading essence that care is quite small.

filthy phil
07-31-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm not sure you can say blacks are "wigging out" I'm sure in some circles it's being discussed heavily but overall I bet the number of blacks reading essence that care is quite small.

it's a play on words. work with me here lol

Moebrown20
07-31-2010, 09:02 AM
1+

I don't know any that do read it.
If she's the best for the job, then so be it. They might get more readers now.

American Rage
07-31-2010, 10:08 AM
THAT'S RACIST!!!

Rage

O.S.O.K.
07-31-2010, 10:26 AM
Just shows the reality of racism in the black community. They shout the loudest about being victims of it yet are the largest practitioners of it.

They are taught very young that they, being black, can not be racists. To them, you are only racist if you are white - they express the same kind of hatred and bias as groups like the arian nation, but don't think they are being racists.

They are hypocrites of the highest order.

I am speaking "on average" of course. There are many blacks who understand this and find it deplorable and speak out against it. Like Rev. Jesse Smith (I think that's his name) who's on Hannity a lot. He speaks the truth.

chiak47
07-31-2010, 10:44 AM

HDR
07-31-2010, 10:45 AM
A lot of blacks are racist, so are a lot of whites, so are a lot of orientals and let's not forget our illegal Latinos who call us trash and to get the hell out of "their" country.

That is some people; however, why is it only certain races etc have special rights? Why is it if that was a white person saying "seat reserved for white" women" being given to a black it would be racist?

Time to make special rights equal rights.

Paladin
07-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Hey honkeys, how's it goin'?

filthy phil
07-31-2010, 12:04 PM
Just shows the reality of racism in the black community. They shout the loudest about being victims of it yet are the largest practitioners of it.

They are taught very young that they, being black, can not be racists. To them, you are only racist if you are white - they express the same kind of hatred and bias as groups like the arian nation, but don't think they are being racists.

They are hypocrites of the highest order.

I am speaking "on average" of course. There are many blacks who understand this and find it deplorable and speak out against it. Like Rev. Jesse Smith (I think that's his name) who's on Hannity a lot. He speaks the truth.

jesse (hymie-town) jackson? lol

yankeedog
07-31-2010, 02:10 PM
They worried she will put the bill back on the front of the hat???

swampdragon
07-31-2010, 08:34 PM
They worried she will put the bill back on the front of the hat???

:funny-post: