PDA

View Full Version : romy g kit (coulda been a bocephus kit)**SOLD**

blobman
03-28-2011, 08:02 PM
found a kit locally and dont really need it.,bore is great.all matching,dated 1980 has cleaning rod ,but no cleaning kit,240 shipped,comes with a set of rivets from ak builder.................
THE BAD NEWS.......the rear stock has ben hacked on rendering it useless except for the buttplate and sling swivel that are in great shape also

rec was SAW CUT so you have the rails to match up if your rollin your own rec.

rear trunnion is partially de-milled with a tiny bit of metal takedn off as the previous owner started the de-mill process

will include an arsenal fcg that iv been whittlin on to convert a saiga that just didnt work out(thats a single hook trigger,disconnector and hammer)

if i dont get any bites on this by tomorrow morning im gonna list elsewhere also

payment by USPS MO only ,i dont have a paypal account ,nor do i want one

thia aint no "battlefield pick-up project kit",shes clean just like we used to get from josiah, AS ALWAYS BUYER GETS THE BLOBMAN GUARANTEE,meaning satisfaction guaranteed or your money back ,minus actual shippinmg costs

chopfather
03-31-2011, 04:12 PM
I might be interested in this if your close enough to Pevely, MO for me to see the kit first.I don't have enough posts yet so I can't PM you.

blobman
03-31-2011, 06:19 PM
sorry bout thta but its sold...please delete