PDA

View Full Version : delete a pic

Ronwicp
07-31-2010, 09:45 PM
How the hell do I delete a pic from my album? I uploaded the wrong one and I cant figure out how to delete it. And due to the size I cant upload the correct pic until I delete this one.

cciota
08-01-2010, 11:13 AM
I can't figure it out either.

abpt1
08-01-2010, 11:33 AM
IDK but I think its a cool pic !

imanaknut
08-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Don't feel bad. I used to be able to go to anyone's album and delete for them, but for some reason I can't get to your album at all.

Went to my album, there is a button to edit the picture. Click on that button and it should bring you to the photo with a delete button. I went to mine, and unfortunately found out it works. Deleted a photo I uploaded. Oh well, there are going to be a couple of red X but at least it works.
:D

Broondog
08-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Don't feel bad. I used to be able to go to anyone's album and delete for them, but for some reason I can't get to your album at all.

Went to my album, there is a button to edit the picture. Click on that button and it should bring you to the photo with a delete button. I went to mine, and unfortunately found out it works. Deleted a photo I uploaded. Oh well, there are going to be a couple of red X but at least it works.
:D

is the key word here "album"? i have a few photos uploaded that are accessed via the "my photos" button, not in "my albums". the ones in my photos don't have any sort of options available.

ETA: ok well i made a separate album and tossed in a pic but i still don't have the ability to delete said pic. i can delete the whole album though. :oh: