PDA

View Full Version : Reply From LuckyGunner

ltorlo64
04-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Here is what I wrote to LuckyGunner

Heidi,
I am a subscriber and a member of GUNSNET. GUNSNET is actually where I found out about your business. I posted a review of your business there (
http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?8541-In-Praise-Of-LuckyGunner) and found out that you are about to withdraw your sponsorship because you didn't know anyone from the site was being referred to you. There are a few of us there that have bought from LuckyGunner because we saw you advertise with GUNSNET. I will continue to do business with you in the future even if you leave GUNSNET, but it would be nice to continue seeing your banner on that site.

Here is the reply.

Thank you for letting me know! We certainly appreciate your business and the folks over at Gunsnet.net for exposing you to our company.

I'm sure that there are a number of people like you who see us on a website and then visit LuckyGunner.com on your own (aka- by not clicking on our advertisement) and for people like you it matters that you tell us how you heard about our company otherwise we will never know. For the others who click on our advertisement, we use Google Analytics tracking system that let's us know that a certain website referred the customer to us which helps us when we are evaluating certain advertising options.

I'm sure we will work with Gunsnet.net again some time soon- they are a great site!

Thanks again for reaching out and we hope to sell you much more ammo in the future.

recon
04-04-2011, 09:02 PM
"I'm sure we will work with Gunsnet.net again some time soon- they are a great site!"

Well that says it all!

6gunsal
04-05-2011, 09:01 AM
This is a good reminder that we can all help make a contribution to this site by simply using the add banners at the top if the page to order our parts & ammo versus using google. I know I have used copes dist a number of times, and recently ordered some grease from brownells. I wish I had thought to come through this site to make those purchases.

O.S.O.K.
04-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Yep.

Solidus-snake
04-05-2011, 10:43 AM
I had no idea that it worked that way, I will use the banners from now on I swear! :wow: