PDA

View Full Version : Pandemic game...create your own disease..kill every one on planet...

linx310
08-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Don't know if this was ever posted here before.

Pandemic 2 (http://pandemic3.com/pandemic3.swf)

Basically its a free flash game that is really addicting. You create a disease and try to kill all humans on the planet before they develop a cure.

When you play it click tutorial to watch the tutorial videos first.

swampdragon
08-01-2010, 01:22 AM
Don't know if this was ever posted here before.

Pandemic 2 (http://pandemic3.com/pandemic3.swf)

Basically its a free flash game that is really addicting. You create a disease and try to kill all humans on the planet before they develop a cure.

When you play it click tutorial to watch the tutorial videos first.

Did Obama create this game?

Maser**
08-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Did Obama create this game?

Probably Dick Cheny did. He realized he couldn't shoot everyone so he came up with this idea and the one of the busch daughters made a game of it.

Zygomatic
08-01-2010, 05:10 AM
My virus - Dum Dum Fever, killed everone in the world. It was a bummer to see those hot Japanese girls check out like that, but that's the way it goes.

HDR
08-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Probably Dick Cheny did. He realized he couldn't shoot everyone so he came up with this idea and the one of the busch daughters made a game of it.

Nope, anyone who has read Rainbow 6 knows the radical libtard tree huggers would be the ones to kill all the humans off to save the planet for themselves..

No matter if it was Russia, China, or Cambodia killing off the masses has always been a trademark of the Left. This is why one must study history before choosing which side of the fence one will be on.

If one doesn't pay attention to who does what then one risks ending up being a fool like you.

American Rage
08-01-2010, 11:02 AM

Actually, dumbass, it's the left that's been saying the planet is overpopulated. It's also the Left which keeps coming up with murderous solutions. For example, there is the Harvard trained Professor who wants to commit genocide against the white race, which is kind of ironic since he's white himself. And let's not forget the Texas U. biology prof. who wants to weaponize ebola and turn it loose on the world. Finally, the UN, a communist organization from the start, believes we could get rid of 80 percent of the world's population.

Being the somewhat useful idiot that you are, I'm sure you'll die off in the first round when all the fun begins.

Rage

Mark Ducati
08-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Here come the Crazies!

Oswald Bastable
08-01-2010, 12:38 PM

So Maser, I've always wondered about this, and you're the expert here...

What does it feel like to have the IQ of an eggplant?

elkydriver
08-01-2010, 04:03 PM

Dont insult the eggplant, it didnt do anything to you :D

swampdragon
08-01-2010, 04:14 PM
This message is hidden because Maser is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

HDR
08-01-2010, 05:10 PM

Oswald, I got to agree with elkydriver that was quite an insult to eggplants everywhere and as he thinks this put him above zero a compliment to Maser.

Oswald Bastable
08-03-2010, 04:38 AM
The game's stupid. You can create a disease with no symptoms (i.e. sell all symptoms so it's effectively invisible), and countries will still close their airports, borders and seaports so there's no way to infect them.

After a cure is developed, no one is actually cured, everyone infected before the cure is distributed is still shown as infected.

Once the cure is sent out, no one ever reopens their borders, airports or seaports so if Madagascar, Indonesia or Qbert close theirs before infection, there's no way to infect them after the fact...

HDR
08-03-2010, 05:35 AM
The problem with maser's type is they never get what everyone else gets...