PDA

View Full Version : Just saw this in the new TV Show 'Glades'

L1A1Rocker
08-01-2010, 09:26 PM
The police detective out in the swamp with the son of his love interest (about 12 years old) just did a little handgun instruction with the kid. Did it all correctly (abriviated but correct - eye, ear protection, finger off the trigger) and let the kid shoot at a jug with his .45. I think guns are starting to make a comeback in our society. Good to see.

RJ Shooter
08-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Actually saw a preview of the show before the movie Inception... Looked pretty gun, and funny in parts...

L1A1Rocker
08-01-2010, 10:04 PM
It is a pretty good show. The main character has the same smart ass dry whit as the character Jane on The Mentalist but has his own gun. I think this was the third show tonight. So far its pretty good, they like to thrown a change up at the end on "who did it". They do the change up well because all the evidence is there for you to see but it's not what the focus is on. Kinda cool.

RJ Shooter
08-02-2010, 03:05 AM
Just watched that episode. Was pretty good! I've got the DVR set to record the season now... :p

L1A1Rocker
08-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Hulu has episode 2 and 3 (last night was episode 4) if you are interested. I need to catch up and watch 3 myself.

http://www.hulu.com/search?query=glades&st=1