PDA

View Full Version : Chucky Cheese taking down American plot thwarted by the FBI

PROBASCO
04-13-2011, 10:39 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-fbi-raids-chuck-e-cheese-%E2%80%9Cundermining-us-currency%E2%80%

FBI Raids Chuck E. Cheese For “Undermining U.S. Currency”

The FBI and the Secret Service showed their willingness today to utilize the expanded definitions of “counterfeit currency” and “domestic terrorism” brought about by the recent conviction of Bernard von NotHaus of the alternative currency outlet “Liberty Dollar” when the agencies initiated a surprise raid on an unsuspecting Chuck E. Cheese establishment in Des Moines, Iowa.

The majority of Chuck E. Cheese customers are obviously right wing extremists with aspirations of homegrown terrorism. They openly believe in outlandish conspiracy theories, including the claim that the American economy is on a bullet-train to hell, its greased lighting supplied by the rampant unaccountable activities of the Federal Reserve, including their deliberate destruction of our monetary system.

Alleged terrorists apprehended on the scene included Chuck E. Cheese himself, as well as partners in crime Jasper T. Jowls and Mr. Munch. Mr. Munch was shot and killed by the FBI while attempting to “gnaw an agent’s leg”. The West Des Moines Junior Girls Softball Squad (Go Bulldogs!), were also caught red handed in the act of exchanging illegal Chuck E. Cheese tokens for turns at the “Whack-A-Mole.”

“We stormed in right as they were about to thrash several unmistakable likenesses of Mark Potok with a rubber mallet. It was sickening! I hope Mark knows how much danger he’s really in….”

JTHunter
04-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Linky no worky - says "Bad Request".
Searched site and found this. (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-fbi-raids-chuck-e-cheese-%E2%80%9Cundermining-us-currency%E2%80%9D)

Guns Network Staff
04-13-2011, 11:55 PM
It's a joke.. humor ... some sort of weird satire.

PROBASCO
04-14-2011, 10:59 AM
it is satire based on the guy convicted of making silver collectible 1 oz silver eagle coins who was treated like a terrorist trying to take down America.
Liberty Dollar creator convicted in federal court of "domestic terrorism"
After a long awaited trial, a Federal jury on March 18th has convicted Bernard Von NotHaus of the Liberty Dollar Services corporation in violation of Federal law by minting, selling, and creating his own coins for use as currency and US money. In the eight day trial, and subsequent two-hour deliberation by the jury, Von NotHaus was found guilty by a jury in Statesville, North Carolina, of making coins resembling and similar to United States coins..
NOT SURE, BUT I ASSUME HE WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK, NOT DISMANTLE THE UNITED STATES. But the "terrorism" charge brings more publicity and greater sentencing.

Mark Ducati
04-14-2011, 11:48 AM
How do these guys get away with it then?

http://www.coin-rare.com/images/products/display/NK0556HalfBlackBothNoPad700px.jpg

The above is not a US "Silver Eagle", but rather a privately minted "round"... looks like a Silver Eagle, but isn't.

Maybe its just "jewelry"?

Tx Dogblaster
04-14-2011, 08:24 PM
How do these guys get away with it then?

My guess is they're Dem campaign contributors...

Warthogg
04-14-2011, 08:38 PM
it is satire based on the guy convicted of making silver collectible 1 oz silver eagle coins who was treated like a terrorist trying to take down America.
Liberty Dollar creator convicted in federal court of "domestic terrorism"
After a long awaited trial, a Federal jury on March 18th has convicted Bernard Von NotHaus of the Liberty Dollar Services corporation in violation of Federal law by minting, selling, and creating his own coins for use as currency and US money. In the eight day trial, and subsequent two-hour deliberation by the jury, Von NotHaus was found guilty by a jury in Statesville, North Carolina, of making coins resembling and similar to United States coins..
NOT SURE, BUT I ASSUME HE WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK, NOT DISMANTLE THE UNITED STATES. But the "terrorism" charge brings more publicity and greater sentencing.

VonNot convicted while selling money with worth as opposed to the Federal Reserve Bank that sells money with almost no worth.

Wart

Kadmos
04-14-2011, 11:26 PM
VonNot convicted while selling money with worth as opposed to the Federal Reserve Bank that sells money with almost no worth.

Wart

Von NotHaus devalued his "currency" twice if I recall correctly, while the FRB has NEVER remonitized.

Of course Federal Reserve notes are easily used as currency around the world whereas Liberty dollars, not so much.

Mark, the reason that round is not considered counterfeit is because it has no denomination.

Disney dollars get away with it by expressly stating that they are legal tender only on Disney property.

Chucky Cheese (yes I know its a joke but..) *could* run into problems due to having a denomination but not having a disclaimer of any sort.

Warthogg
04-15-2011, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by Warthogg

Wart

Von NotHaus devalued his "currency" twice if I recall correctly, while the FRB has NEVER remonitized.

Of course Federal Reserve notes are easily used as currency around the world whereas Liberty dollars, not so much.

Mark, the reason that round is not considered counterfeit is because it has no denomination.

Disney dollars get away with it by expressly stating that they are legal tender only on Disney property.

Chucky Cheese (yes I know its a joke but..) *could* run into problems due to having a denomination but not having a disclaimer of any sort.

The "worth" I was addressing was intrinsic worth as opposed to fiat currency with no intrinsic worth.

Wart