PDA

View Full Version : Gallup: Obama’s Approval Drops .....

Warthogg
04-14-2011, 12:39 PM
Still believe Barry will be re-elected but a little good news for today anyway.

Wart

Gallup: Obama’s Approval Drops Below 50 Percent Among Poorest Americans.

No Longer Enjoys Majority Approval In Any Income Class

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-obama-s-approval-drops-below-50-p

Krupski
04-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Obama’s Approval Drops Below 50 Percent Among Poorest Americans.

Bwahahahaaa!!! They finally realized that Obama ISN'T going to pay their rent or buy their bread! :yeah:

blacksheep
04-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Bwahahahaaa!!! They finally realized that Obama ISN'T going to pay their rent or buy their bread! :yeah:

You give them to much credit, they won't get it till he's two years into his second term.

mriddick
04-14-2011, 03:08 PM
By time the election rolls around the 1 billion dollar war chest obama will have should prop those numbers up somewhat. He will literally have more money to spend the Bush and Kerry had spent combined in 04, and that's without having to spend a cent in a primary fight.

Warthogg
04-14-2011, 04:44 PM
By time the election rolls around the 1 billion dollar war chest obama will have should prop those numbers up somewhat. He will literally have more money to spend the Bush and Kerry had spent combined in 04, and that's without having to spend a cent in a primary fight.

Interesting take on Barry's billion dollar war chest. Dr. Frank Luntz, political consultant and pollster, opines the money means little to a sitting president. Dr. Frank pointed out challengers must address negatives such as name recognition while sitting presidents do not have those problems.

Not sure I agree completely but there it is.

Wart

Warthogg
04-14-2011, 04:49 PM
You give them to much credit, they won't get it till he's two years into his second term.

I will be unable to criticize much as I had voted for Dubya Brush TWICE before I figured out he was a progressive piece of shit.

Wart

'Maybe' I'm getting smarter. Only had to vote for mccain ONCE to figure out he was a piece of shit.

Cypher
04-14-2011, 04:56 PM

Where does he get that much financing?

mriddick
04-14-2011, 05:15 PM

Well today he has 4 fund raisers, that is not 4 so far but FOUR today :) I hear it's dinners between $100 and $3500/plate to cover just about every class of voter.

Warthogg
04-14-2011, 05:27 PM

No financing just 'gifts'.

Wall street, big banks and big business is now Dimocrat. Only small business these days is pro Rethuglican.

Wart

macadore
04-14-2011, 07:14 PM
As Dickens wrote, "it was the best of times it was the worst of times". Obama is in over his head, but,

1) His approval rating is still substantially higher than Congress.
2) Who can do any better?
3) Can this person beat Obama?

LAGC
04-14-2011, 09:27 PM

I wouldn't rule out a Democratic primary challenger from the left. Obama's been a big disappointment to progressives with his corporate cabinet picks and how easily he caved on raising taxes on the rich. It all depends on the economy. If things keep improving and unemployment keeps steadily falling between now and next November, then Obama has it in the bag. But if gasoline prices keep rising and causes another recession with unemployment sky-rocketing into the double-digits, coupled with inflation (stagflation) many Democrats will be looking for a serious challenger, just like happened to Jimmy Carter in 1980 after double-digit inflation and the oil crisis on his watch.

JTHunter
04-14-2011, 10:20 PM
You foret that the ZERO gave 2 Billion of OUR dollars to the national oil company of Brazil, Petrobras! This is so they can develop their newly found oil field in the South Atlantic Ocean, oil that is ALREADY contractually obligated (every drop of it!) to go to CHINA!

The interesting part is that the largest shareholder in Petrobras is none other than Bummer's biggest supporter, George Soros! You all know him, he's the America-hating billionaire behind MoveOn(dot)org. Now, the money Barry gave Petrobras will be paid back to Sicky Soros, who will turn it around to fund MoveOn as well as ZERO's re-election!

1 Patriot-of-many
04-15-2011, 05:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q

old Grump
04-15-2011, 07:23 PM
I haven't changed my opinion, how can his popularity drop?

Surely you cant be telling me that 52% of the voting public is finally coming out of its coma. According to the headlines at the supermarket, the music on the radio and top listed TV shows they are still brain dead.

Schuetzenman
04-15-2011, 08:23 PM
Stick a fork in him he's done. Voting for bush was the lesser of two evils. If one didn't vote for bush your alternatives were Algore and John faking his purple heart Kerry.

I think 2012 is the end of the US and possibly the rest of the world economically. Berry and the Dems will have fucked us to death with deficit spending. We'll default, the dollar won't be the world reserve currency. A buck won't be worth as much as toilet tissue and nobody will be able to buy anything due to hyper inflation. How about gas at $20 a gallon! Loaf of bread for $10, pack of lunchmeat for $25 or a 10 Lb. bag of potatoes for $30!

old Grump
04-15-2011, 09:07 PM
Stick a fork in him he's done. Voting for bush was the lesser of two evils. If one didn't vote for bush your alternatives were Algore and John faking his purple heart Kerry.

I think 2012 is the end of the US and possibly the rest of the world economically. Berry and the Dems will have fucked us to death with deficit spending. We'll default, the dollar won't be the world reserve currency. A buck won't be worth as much as toilet tissue and nobody will be able to buy anything due to hyper inflation. How about gas at $20 a gallon! Loaf of bread for $10, pack of lunchmeat for $25 or a 10 Lb. bag of potatoes for $30!

Aw, don't be such a pessimist. Black Market economy will keep most of us going and the bond holders everybody worries about foreclosing on us don't dare because if we go belly up the whole world goes belly up. The world doesn't prosper unless we do. That being said we won't prosper if we keep electing the same impotent jackasses into higher office.

Warthogg
04-15-2011, 10:33 PM
I haven't changed my opinion, how can his popularity drop?

Surely you cant be telling me that 52% of the voting public is finally coming out of its coma. According to the headlines at the supermarket, the music on the radio and top listed TV shows they are still brain dead.

JUST heard on Fox......Barry's popularity (job performance approval)) is down to 41% per new Gallup poll. A new low.

Wart

The latest Gallup Daily tracking three-day average represents a new low for Barack Obama, with just 41 percent of Americans approving his job performance as president.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100084185/a-floundering-presidency-heading-for-a-fall-barack-obama-hits-rock-bottom-in-latest-gallup-poll/

Warthogg
04-15-2011, 10:39 PM
That being said we won't prosper if we keep electing the same impotent jackasses into higher office.

We have the same electorate, therefore, we will not prosper.

Wart