PDA

View Full Version : "We have until July" (collapse).

Meat-Hook
04-14-2011, 10:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KqO64-ipqAM

ready
04-14-2011, 10:53 PM
I got something similar in my email the other day. Something about oil being sold in US dollars and they're going to change to some other foreign currency so we won't be able to buy it as cheap as we do.

I wish it would just happen already so I can stop paying bills.

FunkyPertwee
04-14-2011, 11:14 PM
I got something similar in my email the other day. Something about oil being sold in US dollars and they're going to change to some other foreign currency so we won't be able to buy it as cheap as we do.

I wish it would just happen already so I can stop paying bills.

You'll probably still have bills, they'll just be twice as high. If you can't pay them, I guess you could just move into a homeless shelter now.

ready
04-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Yeah, have fun evicting me... :laugh:

FunkyPertwee
04-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Yeah, have fun evicting me... :laugh:

Don't they just call the cops once you stay past your limit?

ready
04-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Yeah, the bank gets an order to evict and local law enforcement executes it.

FunkyPertwee
04-15-2011, 12:26 AM
Yeah, the bank gets an order to evict and local law enforcement executes it.

You can't fight city hall... :dammit:

mriddick
04-15-2011, 05:45 AM
I would still bet most around here have more to gain from business as usual then revolution and collapse.

Cypher
04-15-2011, 07:11 AM
What worries me is a lot of what used to be considered tin foil hat conspiracy talk is now more real than we thought and accepted by legitimate people in media.

Like a NWO for example, politicians and government leaders around the world have been pushing that much more openly, it used to be more conspiracy talk than anything.

Warthogg
04-15-2011, 04:26 PM
I would still bet most around here have more to gain from business as usual then revolution and collapse.

Yes, without question. However, will we have a CHOICE ??

With "revolution and collapse" will come horrors beyond my ability to comprehend. I expect the US Submarine Service to remain intact and if so no foreign power would dare intervene. That will leave us to kill each other by the hundreds of thousands if not millions.

Wart

IIRC, we still had more killed in the War Between the States than in any other war.

Wart

Warthogg
04-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Something about oil being sold in US dollars and they're going to change to some other foreign currency so we won't be able to buy it as cheap as we do.

The discussion you reference is the time when the US dollar is no longer the world's 'reserve currency'. I've seen estimates that will lower the standard of living here in the US by about 25%.

The US treasury dept and the Federal Reserve Bank are destroying the dollar as hard as they can*. China and Russia would help but see little they need to do.

Wart

*When u go to the grocery store and see milk that did cost say $3.50/gallon now costs $3.75/gallon prices have not gone up the purchasing power of the dollar has gone down.

5.56NATO
04-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Lindsey Williams said after the Euro collapses, wich would happen first if at all, you have about two weeks to get rid of your paper dollars and bank accounts before the dollar becomes worthless.

imanaknut
04-15-2011, 05:14 PM
So when is obama-messiah going to allow drilling and more refining in this country so that we will be able to pay US companies in US dollars for US oil and tell the rest of the world to go to heck???

FunkyPertwee
04-15-2011, 05:28 PM
So when is obama-messiah going to allow drilling and more refining in this country so that we will be able to pay US companies in US dollars for US oil and tell the rest of the world to go to heck???

When American citizens wake up and make it happen.