PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sweet Irony

TEN-32
04-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Ha Ha Ha..., so hilarious.:roflmao:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-push-gay-complaint-20110414,0,6188039.story

The Rev. Jesse Jackson and his civil rights organization issued a statement Thursday in response to a former employee who reportedly accused them of discrimination and filed a complaint with the Chicago Commission on Human Relations.

The Windy City Times, a gay newspaper in Chicago, reported that former Rainbow PUSH Coalition staffer Tommy Bennett said he was fired because he is gay.

imanaknut
04-15-2011, 08:25 PM
There is no double standard now, is there??? :wow:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Schuetzenman
04-15-2011, 08:28 PM
:wow::laugh:JJ and company = :whatever:

Warthogg
04-15-2011, 08:34 PM
," the statement says. "His inflammatory allegations are an attempt to malign Rev. Jackson and the organization, and are hurtful and harmful to the progressive community."

Like a gay man is going to be "hurtful and harmful to the progressive community".

Revs Jessie and Al have been pretty much marginalized because most people think we have a black president. Not true of course but what the heck...letem believe.

Wart

old Grump
04-15-2011, 09:02 PM
I always thought Jesse was queer, not necessarily homo but queer in the old fashioned sense of the word. This doesn't surprise me a bit and I can't understand why he isn't retired and living someplace where there is no extradition.

blacksheep
04-16-2011, 08:59 AM
I always thought Jesse was queer, not necessarily homo but queer in the old fashioned sense of the word. This doesn't surprise me a bit and I can't understand why he isn't retired and living someplace where there is no extradition.

He's old con artist who's afraid of becoming irrelevent.

Gunner1558
04-16-2011, 02:56 PM
If you can recover the films uncut from the assassination of Rev. M. L. King jr. I have doubted this guy from the point where he is seen smearing blood on his clothes to make it appear that he was holding MLK at the time of his passing.

Altarboy
04-16-2011, 05:04 PM
that the fired employee had once been propositioned by Jackson for oral sex. I hope that comes out to be true.

vit
04-16-2011, 05:34 PM
:lmao3:

that the fired employee had once been propositioned by Jackson for oral sex. I hope that comes out to be true.