PDA

View Full Version : something sinister at work

bovver
04-18-2011, 07:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o40DGy1m_Bw&feature=related

I know its king of long,but well worth your time to see this.

jeremiah johnson
04-18-2011, 12:02 PM
I am putting on my tin foil hat.

cowdawg
04-20-2011, 03:08 PM
I am putting on my tin foil hat.
wise move

Mark Ducati
04-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Okay... what IF this guy is spot on about a lot of this stuff?

So what are you going to do? What can you do? Not much...

In the first few minutes, he talked about the New Madrid fault line, flooding into the Mississipi Valley, etc... sure, you could always move... but then when he started talking about the FEMA coffins and trains... really not much you can do about that either. IF "the man" really wanted you and me, you can only hide out in the woods for so long... helicopters with infra-red radar/etc... IF a massive roundup was to be made for whatever reason... unless you're in the right place at the right time, we're all F'd!

Besides, what would be the purpose of such? Other than the Anti-Christ demanding worship to him... the only other thing I can think of would be the higher powers that be in govt. determining that the world is over populated and "they" need to clean house... the convoluted nature o f the fore planing of all of this would be mind-boggling and I don't think it could be dont or kept quiet IF that was the real purpose.

More than likely... I'm going with the Anti-Christ theory...

Good news is, as for me and my family, we will worship the Lord... and He's coming back soon to take us :)

Helen Keller
04-20-2011, 05:58 PM
IF "the man" really wanted you and me, you can only hide out in the woods for so long... helicopters with infra-red radar/etc... IF a massive roundup was to be made for whatever reason... unless you're in the right place at the right time, we're all F'd!

Helicopters are easy.

IF my method fails..... I'm buying a 10/22

Integratedj
04-20-2011, 06:27 PM
Helicopters are easy.

IF my method fails..... I'm buying a 10/22

You could totally put one of those old anti air, spider web looking sights on it and rock their world man.

printerman
05-13-2011, 09:41 PM
......thanks for your post ! Man-made disasters are at work ....

get your canned goods now