PDA

View Full Version : Military Homosexual Scandal Tied to WikiLeaks Treason

old Grump
08-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Sunday, 01 August 2010 15:12 Cliff Kincaid

In the scandal involving the theft and release of classified military information that could cost the lives of U.S. military personnel, the British Telegraph newspaper is reporting that the American soldier at the center of the scandal was "openly homosexual" and apparently held a grudge against the U.S. because of the military's anti-gay policy.

In another bizarre twist, reliable reports suggest that Private First Class Bradley Manning, the U.S. Army Intelligence analyst accused of leaking the classified information to the WikiLeaks.org website, was not only a homosexual but was considering a sex change. Manning was arrested at the end of May and is being detained by U.S. authorities.

he Telegraph features photographs of Manning, who could face more than 50 years in prison for treasonous conduct, holding up a sign with rainbow colors demanding "equality on the battlefield" and participating in a gay pride parade.

It is apparent that Manning, based on published reports, was a public homosexual activist for at least over a year. During this time he apparently came up with the idea of downloading and releasing the classified information to WikiLeaks as a way to get back at the United States military over its policy regarding homosexuality.

Telegraph writers Heidi Blake, John Bingham and Gordon Rayner write that Manning had "appeared to sink into depression after a relationship break-up" and became increasingly bitter with his treatment by the Army.

It may be the case that Manning was anxious about the failure of Congress to pass the repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" anti-gay military policy.

President Obama had promised during the 2008 campaign to repeal the policy and in office has championed the "rights" of homosexual and "transgendered" people to high-level federal positions.

The riveting Telegraph account of Manning's growing rage and anger raises serious questions of how the soldier was able to flaunt his homosexuality despite the fact that the Pentagon still officially has a policy in place of excluding open homosexuals from military service.

In a clear indication that the law was being ignored by the Obama Administration, the evidence demonstrates that Manning was continuing to serve after openly flaunting his homosexuality, including on Facebook.

Who in the Obama Administration-and the Department of Defense-was aware of his conduct and looked the other way? Was Manning given a pass because his "lifestyle" was considered to be in favor and acceptable under the Obama Administration?
Now, because of the obvious mishandling of this homosexual ticking time bomb, it appears that the United States, its soldiers, and relations with countries in the region will pay the price. Lives-and a war on terrorism in Afghanistan-could be lost.

The revelations of Manning's openly pro-homosexual conduct suggest that a more liberal Department of Defense policy, in deference to the wishes of the Commander-in-Chief, had already been in effect and has now backfired in a big way. The result could be not only the loss of the lives of U.S. soldiers, as a result of the enemy understanding U.S. intelligence sources and methods, but damaged relations with Afghanistan and Pakistan and a possible U.S. military defeat in the region as a whole.
The obvious intention is to inflict a humiliating defeat on the U.S. military in Afghanistan, forcing a withdrawal of U.S. forces before the country is stabilized and free of terrorist activity.

The result could be the major reemergence of Al Qaeda and its Taliban backers in a position to strike the United States in a 9/11-type terror attack.

It will be interesting to see how the pro-homosexual U.S. media deal with the shocking revelations about Manning-and whether they investigate whether he was part of a secret homosexual network in the military that is currently working with WikiLeaks and its founder, Julian Assange, once part of a group called the "International Subversives." Assange, a native of Australia with an anti-American and anti-military bent, has a criminal record for illegal computer hacking.

Assange released the documents in coordination with their publication and analysis by the British Guardian, the German Der Spiegel, and The New York Times.

Although in the military service, Manning had his own anti-military bent, based on his opposition to the defense policy of keeping open and active homosexuals out, and advertised his homosexuality on his Facebook page.

Gawker.com reports that "A screen capture of Manning's Facebook profile shows the pages he liked were almost exclusively LGBT-related, including LGBT America, Gay Marriage, Equality Maryland, Dan Savage, Human Rights Campaign, etc."
LGBT refers to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered.

The Facebook image also shows that he enjoyed the MSNBC program hosted by Rachel Maddow, the lesbian activist, and that he listed Media Matters and the National Center for Transgender Equality as being among his "likes and interests." Media Matters is run by gay activist David Brock.

Manning's favorite personalities included Barack and Michelle Obama and Barney Frank, the openly gay member of Congress from Massachusetts. He even listed Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who supports Obama's repeal of the homosexual exclusion policy, as being among his favorite personalities.

Gawker cites evidence that Manning contacted well-known trans videoblogger ZJ via AOL Instant Messenger as far back as February 21, 2009, and said that he enjoyed the videos on the site. "He just said he enjoyed my videos," ZJ said. "He told me that me and him were on the same page."

ZJ is "Zinnia Jones" and the site is linked to a Facebook entry for "Queer and Queer-Supportive Atheists," described as "A group for atheists and agnostics who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, intersex, or otherwise queer, as well as straight allies. We support LGBT rights and oppose the influence of religion in the government and the law."

The dramatic revelations about Manning's circle of friends and associates suggest that, rather than repeal the homosexual exclusion policy, as Obama is demanding, the prohibition on homosexuals should have been more strictly enforced and that it should be strengthened today. What's more, it is clear that Manning should have been expelled from the Armed Forces long before he allegedly did his damage to U.S. national security.

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Navy Admiral Mike Mullen, has said that "Releasing classified documents could put in jeopardy American lives," but has supported repeal of the prohibition on open homosexuals serving in the military. Such a change would bring more people with sexual identity problems like Bradley Manning into the Armed Forces.

The repeal, however, has not passed both Houses of Congress and remains a contentious issue on Capitol Hill.

This is important because the Manning scandal provides ammunition to those who want to maintain the exclusion of homosexuals from the military. It proves in dramatic terms that homosexuals with gender identity disorders are potentially unstable and that their strange sexual preferences can subvert the military mission and cost lives.
However, a libertarian writer named Justin Raimondo on the website of antiwar.com is calling Manning an "American patriot" and "true soldier" for releasing thousands of classified documents. Raimondo, who is himself gay, suggests that supporters of Manning go to a "Help Bradley Manning" site.

But the revelations about Manning keep coming.

Another British publication, the Daily Mail, reports that a friend said Manning, who was born in the United States but raised in Britain, had been gay since the age of 13. The friend wondered why the U.S. Army "didn't ask more questions when they recruited him."

Is this more evidence that "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," has been ignored and not enforced?
While the WikiLeaks scandal is the subject of numerous and continuing press reports, the Telegraph account of his "openly homosexual" conduct is the first to provide absolute proof that he was a gay activist who wanted to strike back against the U.S. military.

However, several weeks ago, on July 6, the Associated Press ran a story that hinted at the controversy. It reported that Manning's Facebook page had included numerous gay references and quoted a friend of Manning as saying that in recent months he "seemed to have grown more aware of social issues, including the gay-rights movement." Manning reportedly described himself as "nonreligious" and had custom-made military dog tags reading "humanist."

Before this, on June 8, Shane Harris of the Washingtonian had quoted a friend as saying that Manning was going to be discharged from the Army because of "an adjustment disorder." The publication said that questions were raised by some observers "about whether Manning could have been dismissed under the military's 'don't ask, don't tell' policy, which forbids homosexuals from serving openly."
This adds to the evidence that Manning's actions were motivated by hatred of the U.S. military over its anti-gay policy.

Adding further intrigue, the website known as "Boing Boing" suggests that Manning was a transsexual undergoing a transition from male to female and notes that his friend, Adrian Lamo, was an active member of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender community. It cites evidence that Lamo had been appointed as a member of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Questioning Youth Task Force in San Francisco.

Commenting on transcripts of chats between Manning and Lamo, the website known as "QueerTV" said that Manning "might be one of us" and that the conversations "reveal the soldier might identify as transgender."

Manning's affinity on his Facebook page for "Repeal the Ban" is also significant. It is a project of a group called Servicemembers United, which describes itself as "the nation's largest organization of gay and lesbian troops and veterans, their allies and supporters." The group receives financial support from the Open Society Institute of billionaire George Soros.

As the military and the FBI attempt to get to the bottom of what Manning allegedly did and for what reason, the need for an investigation of homosexual misconduct in the Armed Forces-before any change in policy is adopted by Congress-has been presented in dramatic fashion.

Cliff Kincaid is the Editor of Accuracy in Media, and can be contacted at cliff.kincaid@aim.org.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2010080111202/editorial/military-homosexual-scandal-tied-to-wikileaks-treason.html

Well golly gee whizz. I have a dull hoof pick that we can use for his gender reassignment. Homosexuality had nothing to do with this. The sick son of a bitch is a liar, a thief, an oath breaker, a coward and a treasonous dick licker.

Cut off his eyelids, face him west and bury him up to his neck. Pour a can of cheap generic soda all over his pointy little head and let the fire ants do their thing. No wasted bullets, no mercy drugs, not even a funeral necessary after the ants get done. Just drive over the skull a few times with a D8, pivot and do it again till you can't find any bone fragments.

Then we investigate congress....

mriddick
08-02-2010, 04:35 PM
As far as the sex change thing goes I bet more then one person he's screwed over wants to cut off his balls...

sevlex
08-02-2010, 06:12 PM
It is apparent that Manning, based on published reports, was a public homosexual activist for at least over a year. During this time he apparently came up with the idea of downloading and releasing the classified information to WikiLeaks as a way to get back at the United States military over its policy regarding homosexuality.

I'm sure the families of Afghans who are killed because they were "outed" as collaborators will have a full appreciation of his well-thought-out protest.

:evil-bbq:

American Rage
08-02-2010, 07:51 PM
I volunteer the rusty knife needed for his alleged sex change that he sought.

I also volunteer my rifle for his firing squad.

Rage

HDR
08-02-2010, 08:48 PM
When Clinton was trying to sell Gays in the military; he mentioned Germany and Israel. What he forgot to mention was after they stated they were Gay they lost any secret clearances they had.

LAGC
08-02-2010, 10:48 PM
When Clinton was trying to sell Gays in the military; he mentioned Germany and Israel. What he forgot to mention was after they stated they were Gay they lost any secret clearances they had.

So what should we take from this? That gays can't be trusted, therefore they shouldn't hold any sensitive posts? Maybe if there wasn't so much discrimination against them going on, there wouldn't be this desire to betray the service...

AKTexas
08-02-2010, 11:37 PM
So what should we take from this? That gays can't be trusted, therefore they shouldn't hold any sensitive posts? Maybe if there wasn't so much discrimination against them going on, there wouldn't be this desire to betray the service...

Don't you have a toothbrush to file down for when the war pops off in the yard?

slamfire51
08-02-2010, 11:40 PM

I took it that this gay SOB can't be trusted. So, what's your point?
Anyone is capable of treason, gay or straight. So you are saying you are defending gays in general?
Gays know what they are up against and a majority handle that just fine.
So, your agenda is to defend gays no matter what laws they break because they are discriminated against?
A fucking sad reason, IMO.

renegadebuck
08-02-2010, 11:48 PM

How about this, 40 years ago being queer would get your ass whipped and you run out of town. It was safe for the kids to play outside in the summer, even after dark. Not saying queers cause the danger to children in the US today, far from it. The relaxation of the morals that allow the queers to bitch and moan that they're discriminated against is the problem.

Damn, sorry O.S.O.K. I did it again!

remy1492
08-03-2010, 12:59 AM
I think what LAGC is saying is that being gay in a military who will use you and abuse you, but then turn on you, has nothing to do with honesty or patriotism.

"patriotism is a virtue of the vicious"

Is like being part of a Roman empire army when you are one of their conquered territories. Its ok to die for Rome, but don't you dare think you are equal to a Roman.

It is the same in every large army that enlists certain oppressed members of society.
How many Russians surrendered to help the Germans knowing how bad the Germans were?
Simple, a lot, because the Soviets were the worst of two evils.

Just like in the end days of Vietnam with officers being fragged. Nobody looked at the cause, only the symptoms.

Something wrong and bigger is going on and bashing gays is like sticking your head in the sand and avoiding reality.
-
Flame me too, but I've actually served in combat and with gays and saw no issues.

AKTexas
08-03-2010, 01:05 AM
I think what LAGC is saying is that being gay in a military who will use you and abuse you, but then turn on you, has nothing to do with honesty or patriotism.

"patriotism is a virtue of the vicious"

Is like being part of a Roman empire army when you are one of their conquered territories. Its ok to die for Rome, but don't you dare think you are equal to a Roman.

It is the same in every large army that enlists certain oppressed members of society.
How many Russians surrendered to help the Germans knowing how bad the Germans were?
Simple, a lot, because the Soviets were the worst of two evils.

Just like in the end days of Vietnam with officers being fragged. Nobody looked at the cause, only the symptoms.

Something wrong and bigger is going on and bashing gays is like sticking your head in the sand and avoiding reality.
-
Flame me too, but I've actually served in combat and with gays and saw no issues.

I hardly he believes half the shit he post.He argues for the sake of arguing.Devils advocate I guess.

swampdragon
08-03-2010, 02:00 AM

Go cry to the ACLU.

Some people are pieces of traitorous shit regardless of their sexual orientation.
Others are not.
Discrimination has nothing to do with this.
Do you honestly think this person is the only person in the history of the military to have ever experienced some form of discrimination?
All those others still didn't betray their country.
And some previous traitors were never discriminated against at all.

So......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Swampdragon/c9586805.jpg

Oswald Bastable
08-03-2010, 03:19 AM

Your logic is flawed. The person in question took an oath to serve something larger than the military, namely the country and its constitution. If he didn't think he could keep that oath, he never should have sworn it in the first place. Irregardless of any discrimination he perceived, or thought he might receive, or actually received, that oath should have been sacrosanct and if he didn't understand it when he swore it, he should at least have come to understand it along the way. The man has no honor and that has nothing to do with his sexual orientation.

HDR
08-03-2010, 05:29 AM

Well Lefty, I honestly don't know because "their" reasons weren't listed. Unlike you, I won't try to spin it.

You should take from it that Clinton lied and concealed the facts, the same as libtards always do.

I understand your view is that treason is somehow justified and it isn't.

Dan Morris
08-03-2010, 08:14 AM
Had the wrong MOS.....Infantry, you could make a 'point man' outta this jerk.....Engineer......a 'mine probe'......easy justice.JMO
Dan

Phil O'Mel
08-04-2010, 11:15 AM
So much for Don't Ask Don't Leak.

windowlicker
08-04-2010, 11:31 AM
I think he is a hero, He should have leaked more, What ever it lakes to end this bullshit war... He was serving the people of the USA, Not a foreign government that RUNS the USA. The government serves the government, Not the people... remember that.

El Jefe
08-04-2010, 11:39 AM
I think he is a hero, He should have leaked more, What ever it lakes to end this bullshit war... He was serving the people of the USA, Not a foreign government that RUNS the USA. The government serves the government, Not the people... remember that.

Uh, right. Tell me again which foreign country runs the US again? I forget sometimes.

Phil O'Mel
08-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Uh, right. Tell me again which foreign country runs the US again? I forget sometimes.

You'll remember when the Chinese foreclose on us.

matshock
08-04-2010, 12:32 PM

Na, we'll just print out a shit ton of Zim dollars and beach them on mainland China.

El Jefe
08-04-2010, 12:55 PM

They're not going to foreclose on shit, if the orders for cheap plastic shit stop, they'll have so much domestic unrest on their hands that we'll be the least of their concerns.

Phil O'Mel
08-04-2010, 12:58 PM
They're not going to foreclose on shit

Whew. What a relief.

Mark Ducati
08-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Remember that map of Walmarts every 60 miles? Their goal is every 20 miles! I wish to heck we'd boycott importation of goods from China... then we'd be forced to buy American made products, how would that stimulate the economy getting people back to work?

Phil O'Mel
08-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Remember that map of Walmarts every 60 miles? Their goal is every 20 miles! I wish to heck we'd boycott importation of goods from China... then we'd be forced to buy American made products, how would that stimulate the economy getting people back to work?

If my favorite inflatable lawn ornaments become prohibitively expensive, I'll know who to blame.

El Laton Caliente
08-04-2010, 02:02 PM

It is simple, there are several problems...

Taken as a sociological group, gays:

Have a much higher rate of drug abuse.
Have a much higher rate of alcoholism.
Have a much higher rate of STD’s.
Have larger numbers of sexual partners.
Tend to make emotionally based decisions verses logic based.

These are all traits that a spy would look for in finding a source. We train our own to look for these signs…

Gunreference1
08-21-2010, 05:57 AM
WikiLeaks founder charged with rape, molestation

By the CNN Wire Staff
August 21, 2010 6:50 a.m. EDT

(CNN) -- The founder and editor of the whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, has been charged in Sweden with rape and molestation, a spokeswoman for the Swedish prosecutor's office told CNN Saturday.

Spokeswoman Karin Rosander said the charges were filed Friday night, but she didn't have further details.

Assange was in Sweden last weekend, but Rosander said it's not clear whether he is still in the country. She said police have been unable so far to make contact with Assange.

In a posting Saturday on its Twitter page, WikiLeaks wrote, "No one here has been contacted by Swedish police. Needless to say this will prove hugely distracting."

CNN's Bharati Naik in London, England, contributed to this report.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/21/sweden.wikileaks.charge/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Steve

HDR
08-21-2010, 06:29 AM

I think he should be impaled as Vlad did.

Where you and I differ is I take my solemn oath seriously and you or he don't.

Let's take a look to see what went down. He joined the military and knew what their policies and rules were; it wasn't a secret. Therefore he accepted their policies; if he didn't then he should not have joined. It is just that simple.

The policy was don't ask, don't tell. I like that policy because I don't want to hear it and it has nothing to do with Gay or Straight. That means I don't want to hear if your significant other can suck a golf ball through ten feet of garden hose and it doesn't matter what their gender is either.

Btw, when there is a don't ask, don't tell policy that means there are Gays in the military. So maybe his treason was the cause of a couple of Gays becoming KIAs....

Yeah, I know end all the bullshit wars; you'd include WWII also. After all stopping the slaughter of millions isn't as important as "peace."

elkydriver
08-21-2010, 02:01 PM
The policy was don't ask, don't tell. I like that policy because I don't want to hear it and it has nothing to do with Gay or Straight. That means I don't want to hear if your significant other can suck a golf ball through ten feet of garden hose and it doesn't matter what their gender is either.

AMEN TO THIS. I am all for keeping what goes on in the bedroom IN THE BEDROOM. If this guy sucks dicks, I DONT CARE. he is still a tratorious piece of shit

aliceinchains
08-21-2010, 03:30 PM
So he was a corn holer and now he wants a pussie.

HDR
08-21-2010, 03:42 PM
AMEN TO THIS. I am all for keeping what goes on in the bedroom IN THE BEDROOM. If this guy sucks dicks, I DONT CARE. he is still a tratorious piece of shit

Exactly my sentiments and it doesn't change if he was a she and said it.

The treason stands alone. Here is were a Gay person shows if they are American or agenda driven.

insider
09-01-2010, 12:27 PM
That's what happens when perverts and degenerates take over. :dammit:

LAGC
09-01-2010, 05:32 PM
I notice there's a lot of condemnation going on in this thread. Maybe we ought to wait to see what EVIDENCE there is before we crucify the guy. Could be they got the wrong "leaker", and it wasn't even him at all. Just seems that because he has a weird sexual orientation that people are jumping on the bandwagon to assume that's what's behind his "treachery".

Oh, and as for Julian Assange, the guy who runs WikiLeaks, those charges have turned out to be baseless. Probably CIA attempts to smear him, just by accusing him of "rape" and other sex offenses.

El Jefe
09-01-2010, 05:45 PM
I notice there's a lot of condemnation going on in this thread. Maybe we ought to wait to see what EVIDENCE there is before we crucify the guy. Could be they got the wrong "leaker", and it wasn't even him at all. Just seems that because he has a weird sexual orientation that people are jumping on the bandwagon to assume that's what's behind his "treachery".

Oh, and as for Julian Assange, the guy who runs WikiLeaks, those charges have turned out to be baseless. Probably CIA attempts to smear him, just by accusing him of "rape" and other sex offenses.

No idiot, the Swedish prosecutor is renewing the charges and may actually add more. Fail.

old Grump
09-01-2010, 05:55 PM
By Ellen Nakashima (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/articles/ellen+nakashima/)
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Bradley Manning, 22, had just gone through a breakup. He had been demoted a rank in the Army after striking a fellow soldier. He felt he had no future, and yet he thought that by sharing classified information about his government's foreign policy, he might "actually change something."

A series of instant messages from Manning to a stranger open a window into the anguished state of the former Army intelligence analyst, who was detained late last month for allegedly leaking classified video and documents (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/07/AR2010060702381.html?nav=emailpage) to Wikileaks.org. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/19/AR2010051905333.html)
The military has not detailed the allegations against Manning, who is being held in Kuwait pending an investigation, and his attorney could not be reached.

The logs of messages between Manning and Adrian Lamo, provided to The Washington Post by Lamo, reveal a young man who was at once privy to government material of the highest sensitivity and confronting a personal crisis of the highest order. While stationed in Iraq, he decided to turn to Lamo, a former hacker whom he did not know but who would ultimately report him to authorities out of concern that lives could be at risk.
"I'm an army intelligence analyst, deployed to eastern baghdad, pending discharge for 'adjustment disorder,' " Manning said by way of introducing himself to Lamo, who had recently been profiled on the Web site of Wired magazine.

"If you had unprecedented access to classified networks 14 hours a day 7 days a week for 8+ months, what would you do?" he wrote.

In the days that followed -- the two exchanged messages for no more than a week -- Manning seemed intent on impressing Lamo with what he could access from his post in Iraq. He wrote of a "database of half a million events during the iraq war . . . from 2004 to 2009 . . . with reports, date time groups, lat-lon locations, casualty figures," as well as 260,000 diplomatic cables "explaining how the first world exploits the third, in detail, from an internal perspective."

But much of the exchanges focused on Manning's unhappiness.

"Ive been isolated so long . . . i just wanted to figure out ways to survive . . . smart enough to know whats going on, but helpless to do anything . . . no-one took any notice of me," he wrote at one point. Another time, he wrote: "im a wreck."

In one particularly poignant message, Manning wrote: "my family is non-supportive . . . im losing my job . . . losing my career options . . . i dont have much more except for this laptop, some books, and a hell of a story."

In his exchanges with Lamo, Manning said he had sent files to a "white haired aussie," whom he later identified as Julian Assange, the peripatetic founder of Wikileaks. Manning referred in his chat with Lamo to a leak of a classified cable from the U.S. Embassy in Reykjavik, Iceland, dated Jan. 13. Wikileaks published a document (http://file.wikileaks.org/file/us-watson1-2010.txt) matching that description Feb. 18.

He also told Lamo that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton (http://www.whorunsgov.com/Profiles/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton) "and several thousand diplomats around the world are going to have a heart attack when they wake up one morning, and finds an entire repository of classified foreign policy is available, in searchable format to the public . . . everywhere there's a US post . . . there's a diplomatic scandal that will be revealed."

It's "important that it gets out . . . i feel, for some bizarre reason . . . it might actually change something," he said.

A spokesman for the State Department has said that officials are working with the military in its investigation. "Clearly, classified information, anytime it is released in the public domain, can have a potential negative impact on our security," spokesman P.J. Crowley said Monday.

An Army spokesman, Lt. Col. Eric Bloom, said Manning, who entered the Army as a private in October 2007, was demoted last month for an assault. He said he was not facing early discharge.

In one message, Manning said: "i'm exhausted . . . in desperation to get somewhere in life . . . i joined the army . . . and that's proven to be a disaster now . . . and now i'm quite possibly on the verge of being the most notorious 'hacktivist' or whatever you want to call it . . . its all a big mess i've created."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/09/AR2010060906170_2.html
Well he was right about creating a mess and it got a lot of air time but he didn't really accomplish a damn thing except look like an idiot. Straight or gay doesn't make a difference, he took an oath, he broke it and I don't give a damn about his love life. Time for him to become a speed bump on a tank training course. He isn't worth wasting a bullet on.

El Jefe
09-01-2010, 05:59 PM
I'd donate one, free of charge.

LAGC
09-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Well he was right about creating a mess and it got a lot of air time but he didn't really accomplish a damn thing except look like an idiot. Straight or gay doesn't make a difference, he took an oath, he broke it and I don't give a damn about his love life. Time for him to become a speed bump on a tank training course. He isn't worth wasting a bullet on.

I wouldn't put too much trust in that "ex-hacker" rat Adrian Lamo who supposedly dropped a dime on Manning. People who are willing to betray someone's trust are often less than trustworthy themselves. Wouldn't surprise me if they had some sort of sexual relationship that turned bad (ex-lovers) and Lamo decided to make up the story about classified documents to get his Manning in trouble. It's very easy to doctor chat logs to make someone look guilty. Cops do it all the time when they run their "predator" stings against suspected Internet pedophiles. That's how they got Scott Ritter, that Iraqi weapons inspector who turned on the Bush Administration, once it was realized there were no weapons of mass destruction after all.

El Jefe
09-01-2010, 06:11 PM
I wouldn't put too much trust in that "ex-hacker" rat Adrian Lamo who supposedly dropped a dime on Manning. People who are willing to betray someone's trust are often less than trustworthy themselves. Wouldn't surprise me if they had some sort of sexual relationship that turned bad (ex-lovers) and Lamo decided to make up the story about classified documents to get his Manning in trouble. It's very easy to doctor chat logs to make someone look guilty. Cops do it all the time when they run their "predator" stings against suspected Internet pedophiles. That's how they got Scott Ritter, that Iraqi weapons inspector who turned on the Bush Administration.

Kinda like thieves huh, I hate people like that.