PDA

View Full Version : Something for Printerman....

swampdragon
08-02-2010, 04:32 PM
It's all a conspiracy man!
An inside job.
I know you like this kind of stuff.
How objective can you be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKG59NUdn8A&feature=related

cciota
08-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Just like pokin' a stick at a sleeping dog!:munch:

swampdragon
08-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Just like pokin' a stick at a sleeping dog!:munch:

I just want to hear the conspiracy behind the conspiracy behind the conspiracy.
It's a Pope thing.
Printerman knows all about it!

:bigsmilebounce:

printerman
08-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Thank you , I watched the video and all through the beginning I thought Freemasons ! Of course the masons were from Egypt and their goals and aims have always been secretive . They will tell you that they are harmless and are not a secret society . If interested and your able , please read Pope St. Leo XIII's encyclical "Humanus Genum" (might be spelled differently) Masonry infiltration has been with the church from the beginning . Satan just like rust , never sleeps ....

As far as symbols , building layouts and other fantastic stuff like this , no I'm not to familiar . However the web of those who are Anti-Christ never surprises me in their interaction . Illuminati , Fifth Column , Freemasons , Rosecrusions , Skull and Bones , and others have always created a realm of mystique to confuse and confound . When in actuality Our Lord is quite amazing on his own . Satan will give a thousand truths to get us to believe just one lie . It's taken time to create this level of un-certaintude however many have incredible doubts these days all because of little points of contentions like your little video .

printerman
08-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Something you probably can't believe is this ...

Pope Paul VI was murdered and a false look alike Pope sat on St. Peters Chair for a short time . This horrific act was Illuminati in origin .

Pope John Paul I was also murdered with digitalis in his wine . He was Pope only 30 days !

The current Pontiff is entirely surrounded by the Illuminati , men who would slay him in an instant if they could . Of course they don't believe that he is truly the "Vicar of Christ" here on earth .....

swampdragon
08-06-2010, 02:45 AM
So none of that addressed the video at all really.
The video is stating that Christianity is really just based on the older pagan worship of the Sun...not Son.

Mark Ducati
08-12-2010, 07:57 AM
Since your talking about popes... have you ever heard of St. Malachi's prophecy where he lists the papal lineage... we're at the end NOW!

deth502
08-12-2010, 09:17 AM
thats a secret?

and the 2nd half of it was just bullshit.

swampdragon
08-12-2010, 03:37 PM
thats a secret?

and the 2nd half of it was just bullshit.

Says you man!
Says you!
It was in a video so it MUST all be true!

lol....